BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Need help Substituting rx for natural vitamins, Suggestions for lowering adderall and xanex use needed
Bholl1233
post Feb 06, 2015, 06:34 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 37551

Hello,

I'm new to the site, but I've read a lot of really awesome posts from some very knowledgable people so I'm wondering if any of you could give me advice on my rx situation. I'm 24, female, relatively healthy. I have pretty bad anxiety and ADD. I current take 30 mg adderall (extended release) in the morning around 10am (sometimes if I'm really struggling when I wake up i take 10mg IR before that), but I start to crash really hard around 6 or 7 after work, when I get panic attacks. The only way to really curb this is taking 1-2mg if xanex, but I'm scared I'm building up a tolerance. I also take 60mg of Cymbalta nightly for general depression (I've tried Prozac, celexa, and Wellbutrin before and cymbaltas the only one that didn't have negative side effects).

I really want to find some vitamins to help me cut down on my adderall/xanex intake without taking away the energy I need for work or the come down I need for sleep. My mother has a bad heart condition and I'm scared over time taking the adderall/xanex combo will really hurt my Heath.

Any suggestions on vitamin regiments which might help me cut down on these would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ModafinilEdge
post Feb 07, 2015, 01:42 PM
Post #2

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 37554

I'd like to think that these are questions for your doctor. I'm not aware of any vitamin substitutes for medications. Some vitamins may enhance the effects, but given the cocktail you are prescribed, the interactions probably haven't been tested on a large scale. Good luck
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2017 - 08:51 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles