Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Adrafinil not working for me?
Majormuss
post Jan 27, 2015, 10:17 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 37482

I received my first bottle of adrafinil yesterday and I popped 1. I did notice a different feeling but i hardly powerful. I felt a bit weird some few times but it mostly was not too effective. Then this morning, I popped 2 because I read that the recommended dosage was about 600mg( 300mg per capsule). Yet again I felt a bit weird for some time but now I feel almost nothing. My main goal when I purchased adrafinil was to find a replacement for adderall. Something I could take daily. However, I learnt that adrafinil should not be taken more than 3 times a week. So, given its ineffectiveness and restricted dosage, can someone please recommend for me a supplement that is both highly effective and can be taken daily? Thank you!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
stef2015
post Mar 31, 2015, 04:21 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 37624

QUOTE(Majormuss @ Jan 27, 2015, 02:17 PM) *

I received my first bottle of adrafinil yesterday and I popped 1. I did notice a different feeling but i hardly powerful. I felt a bit weird some few times but it mostly was not too effective. Then this morning, I popped 2 because I read that the recommended dosage was about 600mg( 300mg per capsule). Yet again I felt a bit weird for some time but now I feel almost nothing. My main goal when I purchased adrafinil was to find a replacement for adderall. Something I could take daily. However, I learnt that adrafinil should not be taken more than 3 times a week. So, given its ineffectiveness and restricted dosage, can someone please recommend for me a supplement that is both highly effective and can be taken daily? Thank you!

As for me, I need to take 1200 mg to feel something = 300 mg of modafinil. And don't forget to use milk thistle as adrafinil is hard on your liver.
+Quote Post
modnerd
post May 31, 2015, 11:03 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 37706

Adrafinil isnt metabolised efficiently into modafinil, you need to dose higher than with armodafinil (another prodrug) to be able to get desired effects. Adrafinil is well known for being a bit impotent, try combining it with coffee to enhance the potency.
+Quote Post
Harris
post Dec 10, 2015, 01:11 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 38012

Have you ever heard about addium or alpha brain?

Not ?

No problem go to google search and type addium and see some reviews of others what is product is all about. And how it can give you benefits with your problems.

If you found addium is not suitable, obviously there is a second option for you

which is alpha brain it is really the best nootropic today which can help you with your matters.
+Quote Post
handshaker
post Jan 15, 2016, 03:44 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 38039

QUOTE(Majormuss @ Jan 27, 2015, 10:17 AM) *

Hi,

Where did you buy it from, what did it smell/llok like?

Did you notice your urine smelling more than usual, or did you notice that you were peeing more often, these are signs that it's legit..

Check this out for more info..
+Quote Post
vyvansevsadderall
post Jan 18, 2016, 06:26 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 37996

QUOTE(Majormuss @ Jan 27, 2015, 10:17 AM) *

Adrafinil is an odorless powder with an orange tint.

My experience with adrafinil is that it is not very effective compared with modafinil. There are a couple of reasons for this. Only some of ingested adrafinil is converted to the active agent, R-modafinil. Also, the non-biologically active metabolites of adrafinil may actually further induce the CYP enzymes that metabolize R-modafinil, decreasing its effectiveness. Stick with modafinil (if possible).
+Quote Post
TranscendenceNootropics
post Jan 19, 2016, 11:49 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 38049

Due to it's water soluble structure, have you tried taking it on an empty stomach?

-TranscendenceNootropics
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2017 - 08:52 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles