BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hypoxic Brain Injury and which nootropics are best?
nzaicov
post Jan 22, 2015, 08:10 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 37532

Hi there I have a hypoxic brain injury. I sustained it in 92 along with a mild stroke. What I notice most about it is it affects my coordination. I walk with a limp and I stutter sometimes.. Im generally slow in reflexes and trip sometimes and shuffle my feet..

I took deprenyl and piracetam and Choline and Vinpocetine in 92 which helped me in my recovery.. I stopped for years. Now I feel uncoordinated and wish to start again.

I was taking 500mg Acetyl-L-Carnitine 0.8mg Oxiracetam with 0.25mg choline 2 times a day for a month that didn't really have much effect. But that's all I could get my hands on at the time..

Now im taking noopept (which I understand is more potent than piracetam)

5mg Vinpocetine + 0.4mg Aniracetam with milk + 0.25mg choline + 5mg deprenyl + 10mg noopept x 2 per day..

Im taking Aniracetam to help me get over my fear of driving again.. (long story)

Ive been taking this for a week and haven't noticed any difference, but my reaction time seems to be slower and I shuffle my feet more.. Any ideas why? Maybe the stack is not right?

What do you think of this stack? Could I do better? How?

Thanks in advance..

Natasha

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
LimitlessIndustries
post Jun 06, 2015, 10:06 PM
Post #2

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 37718

QUOTE(nzaicov @ Jan 22, 2015, 09:10 AM) *

Hi there I have a hypoxic brain injury. I sustained it in 92 along with a mild stroke. What I notice most about it is it affects my coordination. I walk with a limp and I stutter sometimes.. Im generally slow in reflexes and trip sometimes and shuffle my feet..

I took deprenyl and piracetam and Choline and Vinpocetine in 92 which helped me in my recovery.. I stopped for years. Now I feel uncoordinated and wish to start again.

I was taking 500mg Acetyl-L-Carnitine 0.8mg Oxiracetam with 0.25mg choline 2 times a day for a month that didn't really have much effect. But that's all I could get my hands on at the time..

Now im taking noopept (which I understand is more potent than piracetam)

5mg Vinpocetine + 0.4mg Aniracetam with milk + 0.25mg choline + 5mg deprenyl + 10mg noopept x 2 per day..

Im taking Aniracetam to help me get over my fear of driving again.. (long story)

Ive been taking this for a week and haven't noticed any difference, but my reaction time seems to be slower and I shuffle my feet more.. Any ideas why? Maybe the stack is not right?

What do you think of this stack? Could I do better? How?

Thanks in advance..

Natasha

Hey Natasha,

I'm currently working a company called Allysian Sciences. I'm a supplement freak so I tried it and researched it before I got involved with the company. They sell a product call Mastermind Nootropics. Feel free to check it out my site is buy (dot) allysian (dot) com. Unfortunately I can't put in links because i'm still a new member. Feel free to message me or contact me via the number on my site and I can help you out. But this is a phenomenal product.

Dennis
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 04:07 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles