Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bipolar sympathetic
TomHashNL
post Jan 22, 2015, 07:54 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 37533

Dear people,

Please hear me out, I hope you can help me with the problem I've been dealing with for 2 years now.
I have tried professional help from doctors, psychologist, blood tests to no avail.
Testing thyroid/adrenal/hypothalamus (endocrine functions), insulin, sugar, testosterone and a whole lot more. Resulting in super healthy concentrations and redirecting me again. I dont have any stuff like ADD/ADHD, borderline. And I personally don't know anyone who reacts the same way as I do. I'm really beta in a way, but other times very alpha. Bear with me =).

It has been increasingly apparent for this time.
When I wake up my stomach is cramped, I feel miserable, flat, can't feel reasons to get out of bed, don't feel hunger. Just anhedonia/apathy.
This is the lowest moment of my day.
Even though I have a lot to be excited for.

I sometimes drink tea or eat a banana and it will get a little better.
I do a decent amount of sports; sports climbing 3 hours, volleyball 2 hours, running 2 hours, mountain biking 3 hours a week.
I eat a very decent amount of food a day:
-Banana
-Apple
-Pear
-2 baked eggs on bread with melted cheese and meat.
-Lunch; 8 times wheat bread with big layer of peanut butter / sandwich spread / apple syrup / liver pate.
-Sometimes another lunch a full dinner when I'm still hungry + soup.
-Dinner is mostly almost 1 kg of beef/chicken/salmon, rice/taters/pasta, and fresh veggies + soup sometimes.

Drink mostly water and milk for up to 2 L a day.
After my lunch I experience a massive crash, which feels like a warm fuzzy feeling where I cant be productive at all sometimes lasting 2 hours. Maybe I eat too much in a short period of time or my body has to do a lot of work to process all the specific food.

When I eat less, I feel without energy.
My body fat according to some meter was 4-5%, but I don't believe it; I think it it something like 10%. I do look athletic/toned, when grabbing my skin it varies from mostly 2 mm to 10 mm on my belly, with having a six pack.

I get super cold when inactive, and super warm when I'm active or have eaten in past 2 hours.
My mood generally is a 4, gets to a 6-8 around people, and 10 when I'm doing sports or dancing.
I mostly do sports in the evening; resulting in a 2-3 day crash. Worst in the morning after.
My libido fluctuates a lot over weeks, and I experience some problems there as well.
Sugar and coffee give me an insane boost, with the coupled horrible crash after 2/3 hours. Sometimes use it to attend school. Music also helps a lot.

But most important of all; I can't even get off my chair to do simple tasks. It takes me an insane amount of willpower to go to the bathroom/to a party/cook/school. And can't even fuel my motivation by thinking of positive aspects. Just flat. Most of the times I'm triggered by my calendar event / or moving my arm when getting up to get some stimulus.

During and 2+ hours after physical activity, I am the king of the world. I'm social, I make jokes, I float on air, but very controlled and managed. Not manic. I get stuff done when I get back, I contact people I should have contacted earlier. That's some natural high...

I have tried varies different foods, with minor changes.
I tried 5-HTP, this took away some of the frustration experienced when I'm so lethargic.
I read all kinds of stuff on the internet, but haven't found my holy grail. That's why I'm finally posting here.
I just suppose my sympathetic system has a bigger amplitude. And my noradrenaline is very low when I sit still. I want to change this.

I would very love to hear from you guys, please no random suggestions. But backed up with what it might be and/or will achieve :3. Thanks for coming this far and hearing me out, and I'm always open to feedback.

Greetings,

Fellow aware person
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2017 - 07:48 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles