Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Regimen of Nootropics
collegestuBus
post Jan 16, 2015, 10:49 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 37525

Hello there,

I'm a 25 year old male in college studying business. I'm 5'10, weigh 280 lbs, and Bipolar. I was wondering what nootropic regimen should I go on to enhance my mental, cognitive, and focus skills. I'm already experimenting with Centrophenoxine, Pramiracetam, Phenylpiracetam, Noopept, L-Theanine, and Alpha GPC. I've also had Alleradd and Brain On. I'm looking for a nootropic regimen to help me do well in school and into my business carreer. If anyone has any suggestions or recommendations, it would highly be appreciated and welcomed.

Thank You
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Paddy
post Jan 28, 2015, 07:11 AM
Post #2

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 37539

QUOTE(collegestuBus @ Jan 16, 2015, 10:49 PM) *

Hello there,

I'm a 25 year old male in college studying business. I'm 5'10, weigh 280 lbs, and Bipolar. I was wondering what nootropic regimen should I go on to enhance my mental, cognitive, and focus skills. I'm already experimenting with Centrophenoxine, Pramiracetam, Phenylpiracetam, Noopept, L-Theanine, and Alpha GPC. I've also had Alleradd and Brain On. I'm looking for a nootropic regimen to help me do well in school and into my business carreer. If anyone has any suggestions or recommendations, it would highly be appreciated and welcomed.

Thank You

Have you talked to your doctor man?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2017 - 07:21 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles