Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> increase energy levels, brain supplement
steve012
post Dec 22, 2014, 01:25 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 37494

I just want to share my experience about a mental supplement. I used to suffer from continuous headache and stress.after that I came across from the website of a supplement. they mention on their website that it's free from all side effects and build from a natural ingredients and then I ordered it. after use of 2 months I observe some expected changes in myself.Now, I am completed with some good reviews on the website of BRAINKRAVE. really its a good supplement and for me its lik emy "before and after" condition !!but please share your reviews abtt this !!!every input will be appreciated.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Dec 23, 2014, 07:06 AM
Post #2

Supreme God

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 601

QUOTE(steve012 @ Dec 22, 2014, 09:25 AM) *

I just want to share my experience about a mental supplement. I used to suffer from continuous headache and stress.after that I came across from the website of a supplement. they mention on their website that it's free from all side effects and build from a natural ingredients and then I ordered it. after use of 2 months I observe some expected changes in myself.Now, I am completed with some good reviews on the website of BRAINKRAVE. really its a good supplement and for me its lik emy "before and after" condition !!but please share your reviews abtt this !!!every input will be appreciated.

http://www.bestsmartpills.com/smart-pill-r...inkrave-review/

The Verdict
BrainKrave, a relatively new brain pill, is already showing lies and dishonesty, despite its infancy. They claim a lot of things, however, a lot of the information they put up is even contradictory. This is especially true with their ingredients. BrainKrave is just your typical brain pill, with some quirks. While we did feel some great things in terms of our health, BrainKrave underperformed as a brain enhancer. Why is it trying to be something else, when even its positives can be easily replicated with a Centrum? We didnít hear anything from our readers, but even the reviews online on BrainKrave could be questionable. The price isnít all too hot either at $70 for a monthís supply. Definitely stay away. Look for better.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 06:20 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright © BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles