Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Nootropics, Help
endymion1107
post Nov 28, 2013, 05:37 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 36590

Hi

I am new to this world and need some help.
I have bought Vinpocetine powder, noopept powder, pramiracetam powder and Alpha-gpc powder. I want to combine them all and take them daily since I have my exams. How much should I take and when? Can I combine them all and take the at the same time??
I tasted them, and the tast is horrible. Is it possible if i buy marzipan dough where i put the nootropics inside a small pease and swallow it?? Cause I really cant drink it, i traid with a lot of Honey and it didnt work

I hope you can help me out with both my questions.

Thank you
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
TheInnerWorkings
post Nov 29, 2014, 02:55 PM
Post #2

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 32949

QUOTE(endymion1107 @ Nov 28, 2013, 06:37 AM) *

Hi

I am new to this world and need some help.
I have bought Vinpocetine powder, noopept powder, pramiracetam powder and Alpha-gpc powder. I want to combine them all and take them daily since I have my exams. How much should I take and when? Can I combine them all and take the at the same time??
I tasted them, and the tast is horrible. Is it possible if i buy marzipan dough where i put the nootropics inside a small pease and swallow it?? Cause I really cant drink it, i traid with a lot of Honey and it didnt work

I hope you can help me out with both my questions.

Thank you

Hello,
Stacking varies from person to person and there's no official dosage for any of these, however these are some effective ranges posted from anecdotal reports for each of those:
Vinpocetine -10-20mg (up to 40mg daily)
Noopept - 10-30mg
Pramiracetam - 200-400mg
Alpha-GPC - 400mg - 1.5g

If you can take with some form of protein that will help the effectiveness of the noopept. (After a meal or something)

As for getting around the taste...you'll get used to it? I run an online company that pre-encapsulates nootropics, but before that good old-fashioned OJ or cranberry juice was the way to go.
I have a thread over in the nootropics resources section for any further questions. BoostYourGrade
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2017 - 01:35 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles