Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Help me create the DEFINITVE ADD -stack! =), ADHD, ADD, alternative treatment
Stinkorninjor
post Sep 28, 2013, 06:47 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 35870

Yes indeed. It's time that I took care of my cognitive problems, and finally did some enhancing.

All right, here's the info regarding my persona:

Stats
----------
Male
29 years old.
132.3 lbs (60 kilos - I'm quite the light-weight)
5.61 foot tall ( 171 cm)
Norse ethnicity

Medical family-history:
----------------------------
There is history of mental illness at my mothers side - my grandmother suffered from recurring depression, and unconfirmed schizophrenia ( hearing voices, confusion, etc). On my fathers side, there is allergies, and arthritis ( so obviously auto-immune problems).

Other Medical issues:
---------------------------
I Have fur allergy, specifically cats. They trigger my mild asthma, which is otherwise very rarely triggered, at all. I take Pulmicort and Bricanyl for this. I am also going through a lengthy treatment for Urinal tract infection, which even tho I have no more symptoms, will continue for a few more weeks. ( taking pholic-acid antagonist/retarders for this)

My cognitive problems:
------------------------------
I have currently been diagnosed with ADD, but the waiting-lines in my region are extremely long, so therefore any treatment will be looong in the making. I might have a simpler form, as I was fairly difficult to diagnose, with the diagnosis swinging back and forth.

I feel my inability to concentrate and my focus -issues have become far worse with time, and I am currently experiencing an almost exponentially growing scale of difficulty because of this - I believe the root-cause is my inability to sleep - as my thoughts simply race out of control when I try to go to bed.

I also have a highly advanced day-night sleep-cycle disorder, connected to my ADD. My inability to deal effectively with this disorders is probably the nr 1 cause of difficulty for me at the present.

A second huge issue, is that I am an artist, but whenever I try to do complex pieces these days, that require deep focus and attention to detail, I experience INTENSE difficulties in completing my works. This is naturally highly depressing, as my work is my pride and joy.

I need a stack that alleviates the ADD focus and attention-issues, especially during the all-too painful mornings, where a rapid influx of awareness and energy is needed.

I have been looking at a few compounds, and this is what I'm considering for my stack right now:

L-TYROSINE
Cinnamon ( regular store powder, some on this very forum have had tremendous results)
PICAMILON ( B3, but mostly for the easy to absorb GABA)
Omega-3
Magnesium Citrate/Lactate

I am actually currently using some of these compounds already, Omega-3, Multivitamin and Magnesium -supplements are already a part of my daily regime, and they seem to help *a bit* against the fatigue and concentration-issues, but not by much, so any suggestions on how to create a stack that combats fatigue, and improves concentration, would be fantastic.

Please keep in mind the sleeping-issues tho', as there should logically then be a half-life limit on the compounds I ingest, so that I may easily fall asleep.

Hope to hear input and ideas from the people here with experience! =)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Stinkorninjor
post Oct 01, 2013, 11:05 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 35870

All right, I've started a regime of:

2* (120mg EPA + 100mg DHA) Omega-3
120 mg of Magnesium-citrate/lactate combo
2 table-spoons of Cinnamon.
1 tab of vitamines ( but it's actually supplanted by a banana right now, because the pholic acid from the tab was interfering with my Urinal-tract meds)

along with vitamines and two table-spoons of Cinnamon. The Cinnamon actually helps with the drowsiness and tiredness that ADD gives, but it doesn't seem to give much in the way of increased attention-span, at least not for me.

I had this regime of stuff prior to a drivers-lesson today, and I actually performed WORSE than the last time I was driving. I think Cinnamon may actually make some of us a little bit TOO active, than some others.

Anyways, I'll keep this up and give it a try. I probably need to see what happens when I add L-TYROSINE and Picamilon to the stack, might be quite dramatic.
+Quote Post
lenneyjackson
post Oct 31, 2014, 06:59 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 37407

Although the rates of cigarette smoking have generally declined, tobacco ..?
+Quote Post
LimitlessIndustries
post Jun 06, 2015, 10:00 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 37718

QUOTE(Stinkorninjor @ Sep 28, 2013, 07:47 AM) *

Yes indeed. It's time that I took care of my cognitive problems, and finally did some enhancing.

All right, here's the info regarding my persona:

Stats
----------
Male
29 years old.
132.3 lbs (60 kilos - I'm quite the light-weight)
5.61 foot tall ( 171 cm)
Norse ethnicity

Medical family-history:
----------------------------
There is history of mental illness at my mothers side - my grandmother suffered from recurring depression, and unconfirmed schizophrenia ( hearing voices, confusion, etc). On my fathers side, there is allergies, and arthritis ( so obviously auto-immune problems).

Other Medical issues:
---------------------------
I Have fur allergy, specifically cats. They trigger my mild asthma, which is otherwise very rarely triggered, at all. I take Pulmicort and Bricanyl for this. I am also going through a lengthy treatment for Urinal tract infection, which even tho I have no more symptoms, will continue for a few more weeks. ( taking pholic-acid antagonist/retarders for this)

My cognitive problems:
------------------------------
I have currently been diagnosed with ADD, but the waiting-lines in my region are extremely long, so therefore any treatment will be looong in the making. I might have a simpler form, as I was fairly difficult to diagnose, with the diagnosis swinging back and forth.

I feel my inability to concentrate and my focus -issues have become far worse with time, and I am currently experiencing an almost exponentially growing scale of difficulty because of this - I believe the root-cause is my inability to sleep - as my thoughts simply race out of control when I try to go to bed.

I also have a highly advanced day-night sleep-cycle disorder, connected to my ADD. My inability to deal effectively with this disorders is probably the nr 1 cause of difficulty for me at the present.

A second huge issue, is that I am an artist, but whenever I try to do complex pieces these days, that require deep focus and attention to detail, I experience INTENSE difficulties in completing my works. This is naturally highly depressing, as my work is my pride and joy.

I need a stack that alleviates the ADD focus and attention-issues, especially during the all-too painful mornings, where a rapid influx of awareness and energy is needed.

I have been looking at a few compounds, and this is what I'm considering for my stack right now:

L-TYROSINE
Cinnamon ( regular store powder, some on this very forum have had tremendous results)
PICAMILON ( B3, but mostly for the easy to absorb GABA)
Omega-3
Magnesium Citrate/Lactate

I am actually currently using some of these compounds already, Omega-3, Multivitamin and Magnesium -supplements are already a part of my daily regime, and they seem to help *a bit* against the fatigue and concentration-issues, but not by much, so any suggestions on how to create a stack that combats fatigue, and improves concentration, would be fantastic.

Please keep in mind the sleeping-issues tho', as there should logically then be a half-life limit on the compounds I ingest, so that I may easily fall asleep.

Hope to hear input and ideas from the people here with experience! =)

You should check out Mastermind Nootropics from Allysian Sciences. PM me if you would like to try it. This supplement currently is by far the best brain health supplement while also being 100% organic, this supplement currently has over 400 clinical studies, test, and research put into it. Give it a shot and let me know if this works for you. buy (dot) allysian (dot) com
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2017 - 02:59 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles