BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> "Sugar Pills" Vs where to get real Piracetam, Does Relentless Improvement and Amazon provide safe and 100% pure Piracetam and CholineCDP ? + What are safe websites to buy legit piracetam from (capsules)?
curiousgeorge
post Sep 08, 2013, 12:54 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 35638

I ordered 800mg 180 tables of piracetam from relentless improvement, and CholineCDP Jarrows from Amazon. I am just concerned and worried if i ordered form a fake vendor that produces "sugar pills"

Q: Does Relentless Improvement and Amazon provide safe and 100% pure Piracetam and CholineCDP ? + What are safe websites to buy legit piracetam from (capsules)?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
CognitiveNutrition
post Oct 26, 2017, 03:29 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 39208

QUOTE(curiousgeorge @ Sep 08, 2013, 12:54 PM) *

I ordered 800mg 180 tables of piracetam from relentless improvement, and CholineCDP Jarrows from Amazon. I am just concerned and worried if i ordered form a fake vendor that produces "sugar pills"

Q: Does Relentless Improvement and Amazon provide safe and 100% pure Piracetam and CholineCDP ? + What are safe websites to buy legit piracetam from (capsules)?

We sell pure safe Piracetam and CDP-Choline and have done so long before RI. Produced in a cGMP plant and 3rd Party Lab tested.
+Quote Post
The Smart One
post Dec 25, 2017, 06:11 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 38723

QUOTE(curiousgeorge @ Sep 08, 2013, 12:54 PM) *

I get my CDP Choline from Absorb Health. Completely happy with the product. Unfortunately they don't carry piracetam (though they do sell pramiracetam which is very similar in its effects).
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th July 2018 - 11:31 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am