BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lucid dreaming with the help of nootropics, What are the best ways of ingesting these substances?
Noeboe
post Aug 26, 2013, 12:08 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 35517

Dear friends,

This is my first post. Let me introduce myself. I'm Nick, I'm from the Netherlands and I'm 30 years old. I'm very interested in Lucid dreaming and bought myself a bunch of nootropics to aid me in the process. I read about them on different articles and forums and decided to give it a go. have 0 experience with these substances and would like to ask for some help! My main questions per supplement are:

- What is the best time to take them? Before breakfast, before going to bed or after waking up 4,5 after some sleep?
- How much grams would be good when stacking these nootropics?

These are the nootropics I bought

1. Citicicoline
2. Centrophenoxine
3. Phenibut
4. Noopept
5. Aniracetam

I also have Huperzine A, Choline birtartrate and Galantamine wich I will use once a few days. I'll take these as suggested by many people, after having 4,5 hours of sleep! I'm a healthy dude wich weighs about 68 kg and my length is about 1,74cm.

Thanks in advance!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
matthewebbert
post Aug 26, 2013, 07:45 AM
Post #2

Aspiring

Member No.: 35004

By including a nootropic stack as it is called you will improve bloodflow to the brain which will help deliver nutrients, vitamins, and improve cognition.

http://empoweredlabs.com/
+Quote Post
Chris@CFBA
post Sep 11, 2013, 02:57 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 35673

Hey Noeboe.

Dose varies wildly based on tolerance and diet, but I can give you a few general tips. Obviously not a doctor, so any advice comes with a pile of salt. Strictly coming from personal experience and our testing at CFBA

1. Citicicoline 500mg to 2000mg split into two doses (work your way up, or take more if you have a racetam headache from the noopept or aniracetam)
2. Centrophenoxine 300mg to 1000mg (split to take with your Aniracetam)
3. Phenibut 500-750 2x per day
4. Noopept Stick to around 10mg per dose up to three times per day (it's potent stuff and overdosing seems to counter its impact)
5. Aniracetam 500mg to 1gram up to three time per day

Since you have no experince with noots, I would highly suggest trying them each individually for a few days before stacking them together.
+Quote Post
WesCody
post Jan 28, 2016, 04:41 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 38060

Noeboe, have you found success in finding a good stack to vivid/ lucid dream? I've recently been drinking kava tea and have been sleeping like a baby. I drink it about an hour or 2 after dinner and it's great to wind down. And when I'm ready to hit the bed I fall asleep quickly and have a deep sleep. I've also noticed some super vivid dreams.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2017 - 07:21 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles