Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Newbie Journey
Peniel84
post Jun 13, 2013, 04:09 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 35176

Ok, so after some brief background research I have decided to order Alcar, Piracetam, Choline Bitartrate, and Sulbutiamine. I think the plan will be to take the Piracetam and Choline together first before adding the Alcar and Sulbutiamine.

It seems there is much debate regarding how well choline by itself is able to cross the blood-brain barrier, thus the combination with piracetam- which, along with Alcar and Sulbutiamine seem to have no issues with crossing the BBB.

It looks like what we are all trying to get at is the production (??) or cultivation of the neurotransmitter Acetylcholine. Many sites will say that choline is an important "component" or "precursor" for Ach and that Piracetam "supports" Ach. Does anyone know if they aid the the actual creation/production of Ach?

I have a few things to help me establish some good baseline scores for me to track my progress- if anyone has any tests or online exams or anything that may also help, I would love to hear. Also, if there are any suggestions I am open to trying different approaches.

Look forward to sharing more!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2017 - 10:29 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles