Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Memory loss, tiredness and other problems, help!, Asking for advice/ideas
Bumblebee
post Jun 11, 2013, 05:14 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 35168

Hey there,
In my introduction on this forum I explained a little bit about a problem that I have, which I am trying to find solutions for (have been for years).
I experience serious problems with memory loss, lack of focus and difficulties with absorbing information. It gets worse and worse and to me it is a scary process.
My doctor does`nt see it, but for me it is very clear.
I can forget what I did all day, or sometimes I read something and an hour later it is just completely gone. I forget names after 2/3 minutes and the names of streets etc.
Sometimes I have a better day and suddenly I can do all these things without a problem, this is what makes me belief that I do have a physical/chemical/brain.. whatever it is.. problem.
It is very difficult to find the solutions on my own because of my problems. I cannot 'study' on this well enough. I lose focus and forget what I find.

I try anyway, I have been trying to find out if it has anything to do with food, because it seems to be the case sometimes. When I take a lot of Rosemary it helps me (seems to) to have a bit more focus and a better memory for a small period of time. Green tea seems to do that also.

Today, on this forum I read about tyrosine, and I decided to read more about it.
I discovered that it is found in cheese/milk etc. Which is something that I do not eat because it makes me very tired. I have not eaten it for about 6 years.
Could it be that I have a lack of tyrosine? Its just a guess (among 1000 other guesses wandering in my mind).
And if so, is there a quick and safe way to change that? How much does one need? I could see if I can calculate if I have this amount in my usual diet. Could I 'test' it?

Any other thoughts about how to stop memory loss are very very welcome.

Ps, I never used any drugs, do not drink or smoke, and never did.
Another important note is that I experience extreme tiredness a lot. My doctor says it happens a lot in young people.. so he does not help me, or care.. It is terrible to be tired so much. I am just 28 years old and my friends feel way better (so it is not 'that' normal). It makes me sad to see how much I am not able to do, I miss out on a lot.
My friends have finished their university master studies by now. And I.. I have been trying to find solutions, for my problems.. for years. I cannot study anymore. I missed out on so many possibilities. I feel hopeless.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2017 - 01:18 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles