BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Smart Drugs for Thought's Phenylpiracetam, Anyone else order some, what is your thoughts on the Phenyl?
5hadow12ogue
post May 16, 2013, 02:15 PM
Post #1

Aspiring

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 33923

I noticed a while back that one of the vendors I use to order Nootropics had expanded their inventory and included Oxiracetam, Phenylpiracetam, and Noopept. I ordered a bottle of each as I honestly do not enjoy nor have the time to capsule up my nootropics.

So I got my order in a little while ago and began experimenting with the Oxiracetam and Phenylpiracetam as a pre-workout since the Phenyl is reported to help increase stamina and endurance while the Oxiracetam has purported benefits in regards to manual dexterity and motor activity. I've been using the pair together for about a week and a half and this week I'll be adding them with some White Flood to see how my complete pre-workout will...well...pan out.

Anyone else have any experience using these as a pre-workout or performance enhancer and has anyone tried any of these new products that SDFT launched?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2017 - 12:39 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles