Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sunifiram Discussion and Experiences
ArcadiaCerealKiller
post Apr 08, 2013, 10:25 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 35031

Well so far I have tried a 5mg dose, with another 5mg booster after 1.5h. I'm not one to write logs but I'll comment on the effects.

It feels like a stimulant, almost like amphetamine(adderall), but probably more on the methylphenidate side(ritalin). I'm not too sure as I don't have enough experience with either. There is an increase in body temperature and increased sweating, as is the case with Noopept for me. It has been 5 hours and I stil feel great and up. I would say this a stimulant nootropic at the 10mg dose. This says nothing for it's effects when taken in lower doses for longer periods of time. I'm just trying to raise some discussion. I will say that it did not feel like piracetam, perhaps a gentler oxiracetam that lasts longer.

Edit: Just found this...

"Structure-activity relationships on two novel potent cognition enhancing drugs, unifiram (DM232, 1) and sunifiram (DM235, 2), are reported. Although none of the compounds synthesised reached the potency of the parent drugs, some fairly active compounds have been identified that may represent new leads to develop other cognition enhancing drugs. An interesting result of this research is the identification of two compounds (13 and 14) that are endowed with amnesing activity (the opposite of the activity of the original molecules) and are nearly equipotent to scopolamine. Moreover, two compounds of the series (5 and 6) were found endowed with analgesic activity on a rat model of neuropathic pain at the dose of 1 mg/kg."

So Sunifiram is "2" and Unifiram is "1", and "5 and 6" have analgesic activity, and the "13 and 14" have amnesic activity equipotent to scopolamine... DAMN!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Isochroma
post Apr 09, 2013, 04:15 PM
Post #2

Aspiring

Member No.: 24661

Just to let you know that the main Sunifiram thread is over here on the Longecity forum with almost 20,000 views and dozens of Sunifiram testers posting their results:

Sunifiram - Brain Health - LONGECITY

The links to the full PDFs of the research paper you quoted and many others about Sunifiram and its whole family of newtropics is also posted in that thread.
+Quote Post
ArcadiaCerealKiller
post Apr 09, 2013, 08:15 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 35031

So what's so good about this forum then? Haha...
+Quote Post
introspecta
post Apr 14, 2013, 05:15 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 35045

Its be nice to have more than one thread to look at for sunifiram.
+Quote Post
Maxpower
post Apr 12, 2014, 02:36 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 37031

I concur with the feeling of being warmer and sweating more, thou I did not actually check my body temperature. Like you said, it does appear to be slightly stimulating and helps a little with focus and attention. I have not put it to too much of a test yet, but these are my feelings after trying 5 or 6 times.
+Quote Post
ron45
post May 14, 2014, 02:48 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 37229

QUOTE(introspecta @ Apr 14, 2013, 07:15 AM) *

I'd like to know how your product is priced in u s currency please and what sort of documentation is available for your Sunifiram. Unifiram also i.e price and documentation please. The second version is somehow the lesser of the two isn't it?

Thanks,

Ron
+Quote Post
sugar britches
post May 22, 2014, 12:40 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 37235

QUOTE(ron45 @ May 14, 2014, 02:48 PM) *

QUOTE(introspecta @ Apr 14, 2013, 07:15 AM) *

I'd like to know how your product is priced in u s currency please and what sort of documentation is available for your Sunifiram. Unifiram also i.e price and documentation please. The second version is somehow the lesser of the two isn't it?

Thanks,

Ron

If you are looking to buy Sunifiram from an ethical buyer in U.S. May I recommend Liftmode?
They are superior in Customer Service giving the purity of each product nice containers w/quality efficient delivery. I personally have used numerous nootropics they have the best quality thus far!
Enjoy life!

Sugar-britches

+Quote Post
Isochroma
post May 22, 2014, 02:49 PM
Post #8

Aspiring

Member No.: 24661

You can find the best prices for Sunifiram - and all other retail Racetams and Racerams - on the Racetam Prices list:

Mirror 1
Mirror 2
+Quote Post
5hadow12ogue
post Aug 08, 2014, 03:30 PM
Post #9

Aspiring

Member No.: 33923

https://www.smartdrugsforthought.com/what-is-sunifiram/ has a good source of information for Sunifiram as well as a reliable source for Sunifiram and other nootropics.
+Quote Post
ron45
post Apr 09, 2015, 11:56 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 37229

[quote name='chinanootropics' date='Apr 09, 2015, 02:32 AM' post='125934']
we supply Sunifiram ,99%min
in stock
package as 500g,1kg,10kg,25kgs fiber drum
delivery by counier as DHL/FEDEX/EMS

500g how much?

Ron
+Quote Post
TranscendenceNootropics
post Jan 19, 2016, 11:57 AM
Post #11

Member No.: 38049

We supply it at TranscendenceNootropics.
The effects we've noted first-hand is an improvement in short-term memory. Vigilance had improved at 15mg, we think this was largely due to the mood boosting effect ("Sunny"). Any obstacle that was seemingly insurmountable wouldn't weaken resolve as it did without Sunifiram.

Hope this helps,

TranscendenceNootropics
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th November 2017 - 02:52 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles