BrainMeta'                 

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Flashbacks, Freakouts, Dissociation...
evadtheprophet
post Mar 10, 2003, 05:48 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 145

...anybody here suffer any of these?
Everybody suffers a freak-out once in a while, but i'm talking about a specific kind, kno what im sayin?
anybody?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dara
post Mar 11, 2003, 01:55 AM
Post #2

God

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 99

Hey there!
Yes, I know what you mean, and I do suffer from all that you have written about. Dissocation is how I make it through most of the day! Flashbacks invade my dreams, and pop up during the day, and yes, I also FREAK out, but less often then the dissociation and flashbacks occur!

Do you have these things as result of abuse? I do....
If I were in a better frame of mind, I would write more, but things have been quite hectic for me lately! It is best if I dont write about me right now! LOL

Please write more, ok?

Love, Dara
+Quote Post
evadtheprophet
post Mar 11, 2003, 05:08 AM
Post #3

yeah, geschahen einige sachen, als ich klein war.  

Dara, ich bin traurig dass sie eine schwierige zeit haben.  ich wunsche ich konnte starke verleihen.
+Quote Post
Dara
post Mar 11, 2003, 09:37 AM
Post #4

God

AAAAAAAAH!!! I hardly know ANY German, could you translate PLEASE!!!

Alles gute, Dara!
+Quote Post
evadtheprophet
post Mar 11, 2003, 09:45 AM
Post #5

Actually i hardly know any german either, i somehow got the idea it was a kinda common language around here, other than english.
i guess i was feeling shy or something, but what i was tryin to say was that yeah, some stuff happened when i was young, and that im sorry you're havin a rough time lately, i wish i could lend some strength.
what with bad grammar and spellin tho it might not actually say that, but that's what i meant.
+Quote Post
Dara
post Mar 11, 2003, 09:50 AM
Post #6

God

WOW! I was feeling stupid, like I really need to learn more German because SO many people here know it! Actually, Steven and I have friends who we met online who live in Germany, and that is an important language to me now! I am trying to learn a bit, Steven already knows some German!

I am sorry to hear about  your past experiences. WHen you feel like you are ready, please write here whatever you can about your past. It always helps me, and others to know we are not alone in all this! AND it can help you tio talk things out. I never can say the things that I lived through, but I can write about it to some extent. That is better than nothing I tell you!

Hope to hear back from you soon!

Where are you form? Can you tell me a bit of info about yourself?

Alles Gute,
Dara
+Quote Post
evadtheprophet
post Mar 11, 2003, 10:02 AM
Post #7

Well then i guess you understand, i didnt even want to say that much in english.
i live in Canada on the west coast, spent pretty much my whole life on the pacific/shore. i just been having more of those flash/freak/dis moments in the last little while, wondered if i was the only one. Since we're on the subject, i wanted to tell you that peice you wrote about that girl lookin down on her body just freaked me right out when i read that. i mean The Survival of a Nothing Child. that one.
it's funny, my third eye, (the one in my hand) sees everything but never cries about anything.

[edit- just um, spelling and stuff]
+Quote Post
Dara
post Mar 11, 2003, 10:19 AM
Post #8

God

HEY, that poem scares me too, when I read it again! AND I WROTE IT! True story, scarey stuff!  

So, the third eye sees all, hu? I am would be scared to have that third eye! Thet pc reminds me of an OLD tv show about teh third eye someones hand...I dont remember really!

BYE, Dara

+Quote Post
angelroze
post Mar 13, 2003, 07:53 AM
Post #9

Demi-God

Member No.: 31

HI!!!!
you dont know me and i dont really have flashbacks or anything becasue i was never really beat.. i mean not like that kind of abuse and stuff ya know? well yea i do feel bad about like wat happened to me and stuff but not like that kind... im so sorry how you have them i mean i know they can be horible and i know it can be hard. bcuz i have some friends like that and they say they wish they had a family like mine to live next to so they come there... (i'll explain later maybe) well see im really sory and i know its gard bye
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2014 - 12:17 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog