BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Good versatile nootropic stack, this stack has been found to offset fatigue, improve reading, logical
neurofire
post Sep 12, 2012, 09:32 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 34383

I have found the following stack to be good for a wide range of activities. It is good for getting up in the morning (takes ~45m to kick in), to increase focus, motivation, sociability, physical energy, and offset sleep loss. however, it is not cheap.

While this stack may seem simple, it took a lot of money, research, and testing to identify it. Plus simple means I don't have to carry around a bunch of supplement pill bottles 8D
  • 25-75mg pramiracetam
  • 50mg phenylpiracetam
  • 200mg caffeine
(with redoses of 75mg pramiracetam to combat mental slowness and 200mg caffeine to combat lowered energy levels)

notes: yes, caffeine technically is not a nootropic, but it is an important part of this stack. and phenylpiracetam is not the same thing as piracetam, it is more expensive and harder to get. you may find adding choline useful too, I never found a need for it though.

This is good for heavy and light duty days. But I have found mixing with other racetams and/or adding too much pram has been found to cause brain fog (when it is hard to focus and be motivated).

I know there are a jillion posts on stacks out there, but nobody seems to have this one. Anyone else try this, or any thoughts/suggestions?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2017 - 05:09 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles