BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> CES devices To Treat Anxiety, Depression..
Michael
post Aug 08, 2012, 08:33 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 34422

Hi there !

I am interested in buying some of CES devices for purpose of treatment my social-anxiety disorder with depression and OCD. Until now, I have been interested in purchasing the Fisher Wallace stimulator device, which seems like a good option for my purposes (except for quite high price of a device): fisherwallace . com
...but there are a lot of others devices like : Oasis I and II, NeuroTrek, emwawe, Alpha Stim and ohers for even lower prices.
I am absolutely rookie in this field, but I have already tried almost all drugs and therapies for treatment of my disorder and I have been treated for almost 9 years with absolutely no success. Since I have tried almost everything possible in order to be cured but only with failure, so I have decided to try this last option. I really do not know what to expect from these devices, but for me it seems like a last option.
My goal is finding a device that would be perfectly works for my anxiety disorder, OCD a depression.

Can you please advise me one of these above mentioned devices (and possibly others), into which is good idea to invest my money for the main purpose of treatment anxiety disorder?

Thank you in advance for your advice !
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2017 - 04:14 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles