BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My Piracetam is 99.0% pure...what's in the 1%?
Nils Olav
post Jul 20, 2012, 08:01 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 34390

See title: I just received my first order from CerebralHealth. Over the past two years, I used both SmartPowders and Primaforce piracetam and found them both to be top notch products. SmartPowders actually uploaded the analysis of their Piracetam (as they do for all their products) and even pointed out what the impurities were! SmartPowders was around 99% pure also, but I felt safe knowing that the impurities were harmless (it was magnesium and some other mineral). The reading for lead said "0%". How do I know CerebralHealth's piracetam has 0% lead in it?

I tried contacting them via their website, but haven't gotten a reply yet (emailed about a week ago). It has been months since I have used Piracetam, but now I am hesitant with this bag sitting in front of me.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
AlandIsLeet
post Jul 20, 2012, 11:41 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 34391

QUOTE(Nils Olav @ Jul 20, 2012, 09:01 PM) *

See title: I just received my first order from CerebralHealth. Over the past two years, I used both SmartPowders and Primaforce piracetam and found them both to be top notch products. SmartPowders actually uploaded the analysis of their Piracetam (as they do for all their products) and even pointed out what the impurities were! SmartPowders was around 99% pure also, but I felt safe knowing that the impurities were harmless (it was magnesium and some other mineral). The reading for lead said "0%". How do I know CerebralHealth's piracetam has 0% lead in it?

I tried contacting them via their website, but haven't gotten a reply yet (emailed about a week ago). It has been months since I have used Piracetam, but now I am hesitant with this bag sitting in front of me.

The question you're asking is like me asking you... My hand sanitizer kills 99.9% of the germs on my hand, what about the other .1%?
+Quote Post
The Smart One
post Oct 26, 2017, 08:03 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 38723

I unfortunately don't have an answer to your question, but am curious why you moved away from SmartPowders and Primaforce products if you thought they were both top notch? Once I find something that works, I tend to stick with it.
+Quote Post
CognitiveNutrition
post Oct 26, 2017, 03:26 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 39208

QUOTE(The Smart One @ Oct 26, 2017, 08:03 AM) *

I unfortunately don't have an answer to your question, but am curious why you moved away from SmartPowders and Primaforce products if you thought they were both top notch? Once I find something that works, I tend to stick with it.

SmartPowders and Primaforce no longer make Piracetam.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2017 - 08:05 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles