Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Question on remote influences on brain function
me1
post Jul 15, 2012, 03:35 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 34372

I am interested in information on remote influences on brain function, for example someone inserting electrodes, a microchip, a stimoceiver, etc. into a patient's pons or brain stem to remotely influence his facial expressions, sleep patterns, dreams, level of arousal, body movements, balance, and induce partial or full body paralysis.

I have been reading varied works from sources such as Colin A. Ross, who used Freedom of Information Act requests to find that America's federal government and varied research institutions have been experimenting with brain implant devices such as electrodes and stimoceivers for decades.

I am specifically interested in how these devices work, how they can be identified in a patient's body, how remote signals to them can be blocked, and so forth. I have found many sources of information on electrode and stimoceiver research that happened decades ago, but I am particularly interested in information on remote brain function influence mechanisms that is occurring currently.

My academic training is in philosophy and the social sciences rather than in medicine or technology, so I am primarily interested in works that are digestible to the educated laymen, but I would be interested in more technical publications as well. Thank you for any information that you can offer.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2017 - 01:44 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles