BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The P.j.S Internet School: Attn All Assisting Founders, P.j.S Mathematica (Grade 3): The Business School of Life
P JayS
post Jun 16, 2012, 05:10 AM
Post #1

Demi-God

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 34146

The School of P.j.S Original Mathematics & Related Sciences (Grade 2 Advanced) + The Arts Feb 23, 2009

Here you will find a Partial Resume of some of my Mathematical ideas.

See Creative Pi & The Child of Productivity for P.j.S internet school ideals:
http://creativepi.multiply.com/

Also see Peter's Site for P.j.S Mathematica: The Business of Life (Grade 3). This Site is for posting P.j.S Credits.
http://p8jays10.multiply.com/

These three sites contain blogs and notes other than math and science that you may find interesting or want to participate in.

Creative Pi Algebraic Equation: (x y^7 z^2) / (x y^7 (k/3)) = 3P and supporting Geometric Spencer Construction
This is simply C/d=pi. C=10!. x=4, y=7 and z=360/7^3. Only the circumference is given.

The Child of Productivity: -1 = 24 - 25 simplified to 2.4 * 2.5 = 6
(-60 - -60) + (2.4 * 2.5) = 6 The Marriage Institution
-60(2.4 - 2.5) = 6 The Financial Institution
When the financial institution helps break up the Marital Institution then there are major problems at hand.

i Problems: x^3 - 2x^2 = 1 when (x^2 + 1 = 0):The Quantity x^2 is changed to an imaginary number i^2 which leaves the point
i^2 + 1 = 0. So -1 + 1 = :0: or the zero dimension. This leads to -infinity.0 in lesser than zero space where chaos and order are
(-1 = -1), (-1 = +1), (+1 = +1) at the same time.
x^2 = -1, x = +1,-1, x^2 = +1 * -1 = -1.
New: i + x = 0, x^2 + i^2 = 0

The positive and negative counting infinities are in place as well. infinity <= -1 <= 0 => 1.0 => infinity and with -infinity in lesser than zero space we have: Infinity => 1.0 => 1:0:1 => ( i^2 => -infinity.0 ) infinity resting => Infinity for balance in the universe..

The Spencer Triangle Method: c = x + y and also a^2 + b^2 = c(x + y) or c^2 so c^2 = cx + cy.
From x^3 + 2x^2 = 1 With only one side of the triangle the hypotenuse of the right triangle is given.

c = x + y : c^2 = cx + cy : c^2 = a^2 + b^2
side c = 1
x = 0.5
y = 0.5
side a = sqrt cx = sqrt 0.5
side b = sqrt cy = sqrt 0.5
And with the two sides of a^2 and b^2 equals 1 then Pythagoras Method is found.
c^2 = 0.5 + 0.5. c = 1.
Both methods are derived with the help from 1/phi it is observed!
c^2 = (x^3 + 2x^2)^2 + (x^3 + 2x^2)^2. x = 1/phi.
c^2 = sqrt (1^2 + 1^2) = (sqrt c^2 = sqrt 1 + 1) = (c = sqrt 2)

Averaging Phi: x^3 + 2x^2 = 1: (sqrt ( 1 - x^3)) / 2x is another equation for finding a square with a hypotenuse of 1 and with
sides = sqrt 2/2.
However ((x^3 + 2x^2) + sqrt 5) / 2 = averaged phi. Enter each new value of x starting at x = 6/10 for 1/x to approach phi with.
phi^2 = (1 + (2 sqrt 5) + 5) / 2^2
averaged phi = sqrt ((x^3 + 2x^2) + (2 sqrt 5) + 5) / 4. x = 1/phi. Like before enter x = 0.6 to start.

5 = ((2 * 1/phi) + 1)^2
(sqrt 5 -1) / 2 = 1/phi

2x^2 + 3y + z = 1
x = 1/phi
y = x^3 / 3
z = 0

0/0=1: The Theory of Space 0/0 Dynamics: Invisible energy at c^2 speed penetrates the void or divides zero and slows down in 3 dimensions at least to become visible matter.

E=mc^2 Revised by PJS: E = c^2 miles / second: a span of invisible energy.
sqrt E = c speed at 0 mass

E - sqrt E = 100 - 10 = 90%
sqrt E / c = 18623.4 spencers
Spencer Interest Energy: 10%

The Void: When the space of the simple line is being compressed by outside forces then the point in the center heats up as it exerts to maintain the space of the simple line. Example: the simple line may be the center construction point of the earth, sun and moon with mass built around it making up the spheroid.

Friction: the fifth fundamental force of the universe..

Friction is caused by 3P + pi/3 and 3P - pi/3 which cannot rest upon 3P. This causes a rotation of the concentric square which in turn acts upon 3P + 3 and 3P - pi/3 to turn them.

When the fixed concentric square in space is turned then there is friction. Increased gravity between 3P + pi/3 and 3P and reverse gravity 3P - pi/3 or vise versa caused increase or reluctane of friction. The friction in turn caused a spark, heat and fire.

Dark Light and the Void: 1c^2 speed space buoyancy and nothing. an - bn - cn = 0
an = 1.0 a parcel of energy of space
bn = 0.999... repeating: 1/9 dark energy + 1/1.125 dark matter
cn = 1/10^n energized time 0.000...1:0: or Compressed Dark Energy and 1/10^(n+1) penetrating energy 0.000...0:0:1
0 = the void of space

Hypothetical Pi "-H-": sqrt (pi * 3P). A balance of gravity and friction between dark energy and dark matter slowing down from
c^2 speed in mps to make visible matter within the void of space. Using the Creative Pi Geometric Spencer Construction to relate tolerances to.
The vertices of the circumscribed square rotated, tentatively form the larger circumference with the smaller irrational pi value than the lesser circumference of the Spencer Construction with a greater rational pi value.
The circumference of the Spencer Construction is the rational pi derived from the Concentric Square of the Spencer Construction. It has a value of 3P and is Dark Energy. Dark Matter is derived from the inscribed hexagon of the Spencer Construction and forms P=pi/3. 3P + pi/3 and 3P - pi/3 are the tolerances for -H- (hypothetical pi sqrt (pi * 3P) which rests with the circumference of Dark Energy causing a relationship of friction and gravity. 3P + pi/3 is the larger circumference caused by t

Sorry! An editing mistake has occurred again and This is the result. My work has been cut out without a proper back-up.

New: the creating of male and female energy by God. Where in the beginning God as neutral caused Father the creator and Mother the heavens of spirit creatures to make the earth first from male and female energy. Then the two luminaries the sun and the moon and all the other stars of the universe on the 4th Creative Day. Then on the 6th Creative Day made man and woman to live on the earth.

P.j.SView Profile

Photos

Add Photos
Import from Flickr, Kodak Gallery, Windows Live Spaces, Snapfish, Picasa or Any Web Page
Notes

•The P.j.S Internet School found at brainmeta.com Lo-Fi version http://brainmeta.com/forum/lofiversion/index.php?f93.html
•Stay in Touch with P.j.S
•P.j.S Internet School Credits (Grade 10)
•Working Copy - Random Business Directory from Creative Pi TM.
•Random Business Directory from Creative Pi TM: Annapolis Valley Area, NS
•What is the Dimension of Time? It is Geometry. The radius of the sphere of time is 0.5 second long. It is c = x + y where c is the diameter of 1 second long making x and y each 0.5 and pi = 3P or 1080/7^3. The circumscribed square to the sphere of time has a value per side as 1.0 and creates the zero dimension for the simple line. The shortest distance is a point between two parallel lines not a straight line between two points.
•Creative Pi & The Child of Productivity!
•E=mc^2 and friction
•See Brain Meta.com for Brain Stimulii of Various kinds! http://brainmeta.com/
•Temporary mixed up math! Presently I have been writing a^n - b^n - c^n = 0 It is meant to be a1 - b1 - c1 = 0 where an = 1 and bn = 0.999... and cn = 0.000 ... 1 then an - bn - cn = 0. cn is energized time and penetrates 0 then the bulk of bn enters the void. bn/1.125 = invisible dark matter for construction and propelling energy an/9 = invisible dark energy which completes energy circuit cycles through bn in 8 seconds. an/9 includes cn. bn = 0.888...9 + cn = 0.111...1 = an = 1.0 cn = 0.000...1 penetrates the void. bn enters the void. bn has the balance of dark energy an/9 and the bulk of invisible dark matter 1 - (an/9) in the form of construction bn and propelling bn in macro and micro situations. The energy of dark matter slows down to later become visible matter.
Add Note View All

Video

Add Video
Import from YouTube, Google Video,
Metacafe, Photobucket, Facebook, or MySpace

Reviews

Add Review

Contacts

Peter Spencer

Add Contacts View All

Groups

mathematics
astron
creativepi
mathrec
dkmllm
particlephysics

View All 7 Groups
Blog May 26, 2012

Peter Jeffrey Spencer vs Visa
Contact Resource Services Inc. has been advised in the past to seek payment from Visa for money that they feel is owing to them by me. Personally I think that the statute of limitations may be up for them since my wife and I split up in 2002. To... more
Previous blog entries:
Dec 21 - Should God as a Title die as opposed the Person?
Feb 18 - A yo-yo

Add to Blog View All

Calendar

Add Event

Links

Add Link

Guestbook

For: Add a comment to this guestbook, for everyone
Send school0pjs1 a personal message

Subject:

-

Quote original message

fawndavis wrote on Sep 29Hello mate, great site.
school0pjs1 wrote on Jan 5P. JayS' standing by, LORD>...^!??:!??!!!/0/?.!?.>!. PJS standing by.=6:!!.!:!=10!!>!??.=20!!!/0:!_!:.?:!?=2.=Joy!.

P.J.S. & P.j.S standing by in the wings, Lord.
school0pjs1 wrote on Jan 3school0pjs1 invites you to sign the Guest Book.
school0pjs1 wrote on Mar 28, '11, edited on Mar 28, '11Are you also interested in math?
school0pjs1 wrote on Feb 18, '10Thank-you J for your sincere interset. May your ideas become part of a foundation that may be long lasting.

PJS
chessnovice wrote on Feb 17, '10Fascinating equation. I would like to further discuss some of your conclusions. I am also curious in regards to formal training/education background? I have been working on my ideas for years also but I have not broken them down mathematically.
View All 6 Comments

Creative Pi & The Child of Productivity!

Join this Group!

Report Abuse
Home
Notes
Blog Welcome Feb 23, 2009

Hello!
At this location http://creativepi.multiply.com/ you can join the School of P.j.S Original Mathematics & Related Sciences despite the level or current state of your education now.

P.j.S School Site Header: http://school0pjs1.multiply.com/

Why? Do you have any ideas that you would like to see developed? Any Business concerns hopefully to be helped resolved with by others in the same boat as you? As the P.j.S internet school progresses Case Studies may be organized to see who had the idea first by internet timing or bonefied reports in history. Who knows?.

To post original ideas, or ideas in general, that you may have about mathematical matters and related sciences or experience of this life and to develop discussions based on such original matters of yours and others that may help advance technological truth or positive skills of this life and secure by the date of your posting that you are the owner of what is originally written and receive credit for how you may have helped somebody else.

Perhaps you can develop your own advertisement for the school in the business directory. Feel free to bring your work from around the internet here and then submit your link to P.j.S for response.

I would recommend that you use an alias that is recognized at other places on the internet for school use but perhaps not ads.

For example here is some original math art from Charles Jones or Bambootiger a personal friend of mine.:. http://artwanted.com/1114905

I have prepared an alias named P. Jay for BrainMeta.com. You can post there anonymously but remember everyone else can too! So start your thread and continue to talk to yourself or receive helpful comments from others. You will know what material is yours. It may look like Spam but it truly isn't. Keep track of your own posts or re-read.

Remember that foul participation will be moderated by those in position to do so at that site. It may be a way to release your true feelings and get some relief for yourself for your own personal maintenance and anger management. i hope so anyway.

To use P. Jay come to the School and press a brainmeta.com link in my notes "Bi-Polar yes but not really an Ego Maniac". The School is open 24 hours a day.

You do not have to be a member of Multiply to use P. Jay. But if it is working for you then feel free to sign my Guest Book. Thank-You!

Existing data of science or life in general which is the work of others with proper permission is welcome for consideration for our mutually beneficial preponderance.

We are all somebody's children. Do you remember your parents? The Bible tells us that we should honor our father and our mother. You or they may relate their experiences here telling what they have learned out of life and explain how they feel that their matters can help others.

This P.j.S internet school is not meant to replace other established educational arrangements.

Is that Bible a good well principled book or not for one's personal education of life's good moral lessons?

Creative Pi TM.
Peter Jeffrey Spencer: Owner//Operator.
email: c_thru7@hotmail,com
Snail Mail: Peter Jeffrey Spencer, Box 270 Hantsport, NS, Canada, B0P 1P0

P.j.S : Bank of Nova Scotia : Scotiabank, Hantsport, NS, Canada

My 25th year Wedding Anniversary on May 29th. Perhaps a long story on Face Book why it wasn't Our anniversary will appear. My partner? Donna Lee Bourque. Also involving our three children, Visa, Revenue Canada, Capital Health and other interested parties.

Why not meet your friends here http://www.facebook.com/ at the P.j.S School House?

Thank-you for your consideration of these things!

"Your Opportunity for a Brighter Outlook!"

All Rights Reserved!

P is just pi without i if I can count ... worth beans!.

... live peacefully and play safely.

school0pjs1 standing by... and inviting your modest replies.
Tags: p.j.s
Tags: p.j.s
View Group Profile

Notes

•Peter Jeffrey Spencer is tired right now.
•Peter Jeffrey Spencer vs Visa
•Further toward the Relationship of Dark Energy and Dark Matter
•See Brain Meta.com for brain stimulii of various kinds!
•A Good Local Library Resource Center, NS, Canada
•is The Simple Abstract Algebra of Creative Pi TM for a rational solution for Pi correct or not?
•Would you like to know more about Cleaning Windows?
•Bi-Polar yes but not really an Ego Maniac
•Some Original Math Art by Charles Jones
•God is Dead!

Guestbook

For: Add a comment to this guestbook, for everyone
Send creativepi a personal message

Subject:

-

Quote original message

school0pjs1 wrote on Jun 11Join the P.j.S Internet School and create your own Business Ad Link if you want to.

Shop here!

PJS
View Guestbook

note: Pete, i hope that everyone can come to be happy one way or another, sooner or later.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Jun 16, 2012, 05:28 AM
Post #2

Demi-God

Please see the note at the school for an explanation of why it may be so difficult to deal with me right now.

Note: •Peter Jeffrey Spencer is tired right now. At http://creativepi.multiply.com/notes/item/13.

P.j.s... winding down...
+Quote Post
Jakare
post Jun 16, 2012, 06:31 AM
Post #3

Demi-God

Member No.: 32635

I know we usually don´t agree in many things but I am sorry to hear about all the trouble you are passing through.

Having a low connection is one of the most frustrating things and makes you realize you are really poor. That was me two months ago. I am still poor but I manage to contract a good adsl.

Have a rest for a few days if you can and see you around here soon.
BrainMeta needs its Maths Freaks...
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Jun 18, 2012, 02:01 PM
Post #4

Demi-God

QUOTE(Jakare @ Jun 16, 2012, 06:31 AM) *

I know we usually don´t agree in many things but I am sorry to hear about all the trouble you are passing through.

Having a low connection is one of the most frustrating things and makes you realize you are really poor. That was me two months ago. I am still poor but I manage to contract a good adsl.

Have a rest for a few days if you can and see you around here soon.
BrainMeta needs its Maths Freaks...

Thank-you for the warm and thoughtful advice. That was very neighbor-like of you. i found it very comforting. We need more good neighbors like that in the world.

Who is my neighbor? Perhaps a question that tenets of faith ask themselves from time to time. Someone who wishes you well? Someone who acts in your best interests as well?

When I was young a Boy Scout Leader asked me to promise to serve the Queen before I could be with the other boys and participate in boy scout activities many years ago. I did. But in my heart i held reservations to my promise because i was already trained by my father and mother not to go to war for anyone or worship anyone or to vote for anyone in politics.

That is how my life has been for many years. Should my Random Business Directory found on the internet for now, gain success and be sensibly utilized then the features other than the free listing would cost reasonable amounts of money with an HST tax attached to them. I have been informed that HST is the Queen's money. Even if this should not be true then the HST would still be applied anyway since I live in Canada and this is an arrangement that is used in this Country to generate revenues.

Would you do business with a good neighbor or has your religion taught you to mistrust, raise ire and intolerance to people of different beliefs? Since a whole world full of good neighbors would be nice then this begs the question of what is the true value of your religion if it can foment hostility toward other people?

This evening i offer the topic of •Defend your Bible: Does your Religion have its own Holy writings? All Religions Welcome. Is your Word the Truth? found here: http://creativepi.multiply.com/notes/item/15 .

Perhaps theologians, philosophers or others responsible for taking the lead in their religion as teachers could help us all to get to the bottom of which religion is the right one.

I have found brainmeta.com to be a reasonable place to develop discussions like this one. I hope that this thread can be progressive to the point of realizing that we can all be ambassadors of good will and practice being more neighborly with each other.

Let the Nations learn War no more Lord. Live peacefully and proper.

Yours Truly,
Peter Jeffrey Spencer
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Jun 19, 2012, 09:42 AM
Post #5

Demi-God

To start the discussion what about the story of the Garden of Eden? Were Adam and Eve just a good story?
Or is this the true account of how sin entered into the world? And was the sentence placed upon the man by an irrational God? ...

As Genesis 1: 28-29 and surrounding chapters and verses seem to now imply? Or not?

Many religions hold that Adam and Eve were real people that rebelled against God. Is one of those religions the right one or not?

P.j.S
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Jun 23, 2012, 06:44 AM
Post #6

Demi-God

QUOTE(P JayS @ Jun 19, 2012, 09:42 AM) *

To start the discussion what about the story of the Garden of Eden? Were Adam and Eve just a good story?
Or is this the true account of how sin entered into the world? And was the sentence placed upon the man by an irrational God? ...

As Genesis 1: 28-29 and surrounding chapters and verses seem to now imply? Or not?

Many religions hold that Adam and Eve were real people that rebelled against God. Is one of those religions the right one or not?

P.j.S

Note: if you would rather start the discussion by talking about something else then feel free. For example: does using God's name in the Bible make a religion the right one?

+Quote Post
P JayS
post Jun 26, 2012, 09:47 AM
Post #7

Demi-God

Do you believe that there is going to be a great slaughter of the wicked during the Great Tribulation as people of Christedom as part of Babylon the Great (the world empire of false religion) are destroyed by the political element of the world leading to Armageddon which is the destruction of the political element by God's Kingdom?

This leaves only Jehovah's Witnesses as the saved ones.

This is what is preached from door to door by Jehovah's Witnesses in general.

Is this religion the right one?
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Jul 03, 2012, 02:04 PM
Post #8

Demi-God

Science says that the earth is 4.54 billion years old. Science also says that the earth is about 1.33e+50 atoms.

That means for every second of 4.54 billion years right up until now that 9.289e+32 atoms per second are being formed.

So the earth just finished being made this second. If you lessen the time then more atoms per second are formed. The whole universe is only 13 billion years old.

When did life start? At what second as the earth formed? Please note that the sun was not nearly finished at this time.

So even though there is a theory of evolution it doesn't look like the sun and earth were nearly finished forming 4.54 billion years ago.

So back to religion and the Creation account of how life started. If each creative day is 7 thousand years long and the two luminaries and all the stars were formed on the fourth day then the physical universe appeared 27000 years ago. The earth could be much older since God first created the heavens (ruling government of spirit creatures) and the earth.

This explains that a huge number of atoms was created in a relatively short time.

So which religion is the right one since the theory of evolution is defeated in a long start. For example if the atoms collected in a shorter time then there is no need for a 13 billion year existence for the universe either.

Man needs to look to religion for the answers but which one is the right one?
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Jul 23, 2012, 03:07 PM
Post #9

Demi-God

Does LIndsay King have the right religion? He uses the new word G~0~D to describe his Creator.
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Jul 28, 2012, 05:23 AM
Post #10

Demi-God

QUOTE(P JayS @ Jul 23, 2012, 03:07 PM) *

Does LIndsay King have the right religion? He uses the new word G~0~D to describe his Creator.

It really does not require Lindsay or anyone else to make a defense of their religion here on this discussion.

There is a way to know personally if you have the right religion.

Any religion that supports war and killing is not the right one. If you are actively a part of doing these things and disturbing the peace then rest assured that you are not part of the true religion that remains neutral with respect to political affairs (wars and killing in general) on the earth.

The United Nations will no doubt eventually close down false religion and use the money that wealthy religion has to bolster the world economy for those who would rather live more peacefully.

What about the United Nations? Is that not political in a sense? Yes but the Bible supports that there would be Superior Authorities in place to maintain law and order. This Entity therefore is recognized as a leading authority on the earthly scene today.

I do not vote but yet recognize that the U.N. is a leading force for worldly justice found on the earth today. From the beast of seven heads and ten horns may come an eight king. The Happy King in the end.

http://school0pjs1.multiply.com/journal/item/7 What does it mean for the Title of God to die regarding His Will for mankind? Where is Eve? Honor your Father and your Mother and also the parents of others. Live peacefully.

God has now become the Spirit of Modesty as well as Love. http://creativepi.multiply.com/notes/item/4
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Aug 27, 2012, 02:59 PM
Post #11

Demi-God

Should God as a Title die as opposed the Person? Dec 21, '11 10:52 PM
for everyone

Father has created us all. Was his title as God a bad idea? Religion in the name of God has killed.

Should the title of God fall? Our fleshly father Adam ate of the tree of knowledge of good and bad. We as his offspring need to know.is God as a title good to have over us? Many people think that religion should be done away with. Is it time for God to die and Father to live on?

PJS Standing by. God knows why..._..:..:.

Prev: A yo-yo
Next: Peter Jeffrey Spencer vs Visa

edit
delete

7 Comments
ChronologicalReverseThreaded
edit delete reply
school0pjs1 wrote on Mar 9, edited on Mar 9The Bible record clearly shows that it was Jehovah God that sentenced the man, woman and serpent early in the seventh creative day. The man was sentenced to death. The curse of the serpent disrupted the subjective harmony of the animals to the married couple and mankind in general.

Since the sentence of death was given to our fleshly father Adam before there were any children born to the married couple then death also was passed on to them from their father as they were born. This sentence came from God.

But it was also God who said that every fruit tree of a certain kind could now be eaten as food by the couple at the end of the sixth day. And the narrative of the Bible exclaims that the woman saw after speaking to the serpent that the tree was good for food on the 7th day. Previously that new command came to be so and was very good on the 6th day.

It was God who reverted to the former condition of the tree and resorted to punishing. Mankind legitimately partook from the tree since the woman first saw that the fruit was good for food and then she looked upon the desirableness of the tree and then she ate. Afterward she took some home to Adam intending that this should make a meal for him.

Does not the Mosaic Law require a life for a life? Was Jesus the God who gave the blessing at Genesis 1:28-29? If not then why did he have to die for mankind? Does it not make better sense that the Title of God should die to balance the scales of Justice? It was Jehovah God that did the sentencing of the human lives at stake.

Therefore shouldn't God have to die to cover for man's death? The blessing of Genesis 1:28-29 came to be so. It was accepted. Therefore for God to make a liar of the serpent did he not turn out to be a liar too? The tree was now good for food and yet God killed the man for eating from it.

The scales of Justice require that the Title of God die and that Adam live again. Jehovah cannot lie but God did. The serpent told the truth within the strength of the blessing on the 6th day and it was God that lied. The tree was not good for food as God said it was at Genesis 1:28-29.
edit delete reply
school0pjs1 wrote on May 27Much more has been reasoned upon at this link. http://creativepi.multiply.com/notes/item/4
edit delete reply
school0pjs1 wrote on Jun 7, edited on Jun 9Jesus is to come upon the clouds. The fiery chariot of the Original Serpent already containing Moses will meet Jesus in the clouds. Father and the Myriads of Angels will be on Stand-by. The fiery chariot containing the Original Serpent, Jesus and Moses will go to the United Nations to set matters straight concerning Isreal and other pertinent nations and the proper ending of the Gentile Times with Judge Rutherford officiating.

There is to be a definite saving of mankind and a learning of the nations for war no more. Jesus gave up his life so that many could live.

This is some of the confidential talk given to the last one of the 144000 from Father since God has died unless circumstances should change again.

The preaching of a mass slaughter of people by God is in error. But this does not mean that people will not have to change for righteousness sake in time. The manifestation of Jesus at the U.N. and the time for his kingdom rule to take charge of earth's affairs will help give people the motive to make necessary changes in their own personal lives.

Mankind does not know the way out of all human problems on their own. This is why humans need to submit to Jesus in Kingdom Rule to keep on living for a very long time under good conditions.
edit delete reply
school0pjs1 wrote on Jun 9, edited on Jun 9Only the Father knows the day or the hour that the end will come. Matthew 24:36

In the light about the new information about Genesis 1:28-29 will Jesus make peace with the Original Serpent when he comes or will Jesus still end up putting him in the Abyss for a thousand years?

Inquiring persons would like to know just what Jesus will do when he comes..
edit delete reply
school0pjs1 wrote on Jun 14, edited on Jun 19To the Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses worldwide i write...

Tonight this link was given me to read http://www.towerwatch.com/Witnesses/New_Wo...translation.htm . It came from a discussion here at BrainMeta: What is Consciousness? http://brainmeta.com/forum/lofiversion/index.php?t23954.html

What about Genesis 1: 28-29? Who is God?
What is God? http://brainmeta.com/forum/lofiversion/index.php?f113.html and What God is is a Title? Then who is God? http://brainmeta.com/forum/lofiversion/index.php?t20953.html

You preach that Jesus Is going to throw the Devil into the Abyss. This is a prophesied future event. Remember Jonah? Cannot Jesus yet make peace with the Original Serpent?

So in the light of Genesis 1: 28-29 and surrounding Scripture will Jesus make peace with the Original Serpent or will he throw him into the Abyss? This is something for Jesus to decide since he now has all authority in heaven and on earth.

When Jesus comes will he really find faith on the earth among people? This faith is declaring that many will be saved. There doesn't have to be a huge slaughter of people yet.

There is much confusion about translations of the Bible despite man's best efforts. Is it fair that people need to die forever because of this?

Perhaps Jesus will come to the United Nations and set the matter about God straight in Hebrew and translate into other tongues that people can understand, to help them in their decision whether to worship Father or not as God. Who Knows?

In your efforts to teach people the Bible from door to door you can only really go as far as this. You cannot definitely say that people will be slaughtered during and after the Great Tribulation, again due to the light of Genesis 1: 28-29 regarding the once forbidden fruit tree.

Have a nice day in the Ministry!?.

Peter Jeffrey Spencer
edit delete reply
school0pjs1 wrote on Jul 27, edited on Jul 28Where is Eve?

The sentence of death was placed upon the man. He was to return to the dust of the earth. The Bible does not speak of Eve's death. In her case her birth pangs were to be increased.

Did God preserve her alive in secret as a witness to the alienating of mankind from God in general and the sacrifice of Jesus Christ and the future War of Armageddon?. The Bible does not say who the females on the Ark were. Eve's seed was to be at enmity with the serpent's seed. What about the start of mankind after the great flood of the earth? Or did Eve simply die too within 1000 years from the time of her birth and prior to the flood?

The Bible says that she was deceived by the serpent. She did not realize that serpents could not talk on their own. So did God make a concession for her life? Is she alive today somewhere? And as it turned out the serpent did not lie to her or deceive her by what it spoke anyway. So she was not penalized to death like the man shouldn't have been as well.

Will she see her children saved by Jesus Christ instead of being destroyed at Armageddon and will she see the resurrection of Adam since God has died just recently on the Scales of Mankind's Justice?

Will people come to appreciate the new information found in the light of Genesis 1:28-29 and with the support of surrounding Scriptures that Eve may possibly be still alive?

Is it presumed today among people that Eve is already dead or not? Mankind's Scales of Justice dictate that she should be alive in all fairness. So then will she receive a resurrection in time too see what happens to mankind along with her husband Adam?

Father has chosen not to reveal everything to us. There are things left for us to consider.

It is not impossible that God's justice at the time allowed for Eve to continue to live before it was known that the Title of God must die regarding mankind and has done so recently.

Jesus Christ will reveal the truth about Eve and what it means for mankind since the Title of God has died, when he comes to set certain matters straight at his visit to the United Nations in the near future and do away with religion in general that has supported war and killing as he further sets up Father's peaceful Messianic Kingdom to rule over the earth.
edit delete replyschool0pjs1 wrote on Aug 25, edited today at 8:45 AMSo did Satan lie to Eve on the 7th day? No. For one thing Eve never got her name until after Adam had eaten of the fruit and the two of them were being expelled from the Garden of Eden by God. But no the serpent never lied to Adam's wife when speaking with her.

God even said that man had become like one of them knowing good and bad. That is partially why God expelled man from the Garden of Eden. God acted irrationally toward the man because the serpent had spoken to Adam's helper and told her that she would not die if she ate from the fruit tree. The serpent was speaking to the nameless woman not the man.

But from the end of the 6th day the tree was now good for food. The woman never saw that she could be like God knowing good and bad at first but she did see that the tree was good for food as the narrative in the bible speaks of at Genesis 3:6 after the serpent spoke to the woman. The man should have been able to eat from the tree now as well.

Apparently the spirit creature behind the serpent noticed that the woman was avoiding that specific fruit tree for food. So he used a serpent to ask her a question about the fruit trees in the Garden of Eden. Much to everyone's surprize the woman stated that she was not even to touch the specific tree that she might die. This information was false according to the new command of Genesis 1:28-29 on the end of the sixth day.

So the serpent told her that she positively would not die. So is she dead now? Or not?.

Jesus will reveal what God's irrationality has done toward mankind involving his own death and Adam's and he will also reveal what God's justice has done for Eve..

But is Eve alive somewhere? Did God make the serpent a liar by causing Eve's death and so make Himself a big liar also?.

Did God kill Eve too or just Adam and the rest of imperfect mankind that were born from Adam and Eve and then other imperfect females as they were affected by their father Adam?.

The Scales of Mankind's Justice now recognize that Eve should have remained alive through mankind's dark history as a Witness of Jehovah God's. A witness that can tell the truth for or against God. If a man can think of this about Eve now then why not God at the time?

If Eve died then God would be found a liar and His scales of justice found in question all over again.

So in the interest of justice for Eve's life is God found to be a liar or not as also in Adam's case????????:!???!?.!!!:!?.!!!x,x^2,x^3=40=44.0!?!.

Is it even possible that God lied with respect to Genesis 1:28-29? Yes. The Apostle Paul said that it is impossible for God to lie but Jesus said that with God all things are possible. The Bible record now proves that God did lie to Adam and his wife on the blessing of the 6th day. Adam and Eve should not have died. God lied.

Just recently the Title of God has fallen down in death. As mentioned previously in other places Jesus will fully explain what this means for spirit creatures in the heavens and mankind since now Jehovah only holds his own opinion for the scales of justice and will not act like an irrational Dictator any more. God is not above the law anymore.

+Quote Post
P JayS
post Aug 27, 2012, 03:04 PM
Post #12

Demi-God

Group Settings
Customize Site
Media Locker
View Members (3)
Invite Members
Moderation
Delete Group
Report Abuse
Home
Notes
Blog God is Dead! Dec 22, '11 2:28 AM
by P. Jeffrey for everyone

school0pjs1
Should the title "God" die and the Person of Father live on? Today there is so much religion concerned with killing thinking that this is what God wants. Is this truly the Christian way or not? Should religion be done away with to acheive peace under Father's Kingdom ruled by Christ Jesus?

What do you think?

For an in depth discussion about the Title of God and the name of Father see this topic:
What God is is a Title? Then who is God? http://brainmeta.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20953
edit
delete

15 Comments
ChronologicalReverseThreaded
edit delete reply
school0pjs1 wrote on Jan 19The first command is that we should love Jehovah our God. (Luke 10:27)

Here the accepted name for YHWH is Jehovah and it is spoken that he is God. Where does Jesus say that Father's name is Jehovah in the Bible? Even though this is accepted is it not assumed so?

Regardless, it is Jehovah God that sentenced Adam the first human Son of God to death and made Adam live an imperfect life up until he died. This is despite the blessing on the previous day that the fruit tree of the knowledge of good and bad was now to serve as food for the man and the woman. (Genesis 1:28, 29)

Is it not Just that now the Title of God should die to balance the scales for imperfect mankind? Thus no one of mankind would be forced to worship God anymore. The killing between people would stop because of worshipping God.

Jesus prayed for Father's name to be sanctified and Father's Kingdom to come. Perhaps it is fitting to love Jehovah first and neighbor as oneself and let the title of God die.
edit delete reply
school0pjs1 wrote on Mar 9, edited on Mar 10The Bible record clearly shows that it was Jehovah God that sentenced the man, woman and serpent early in the seventh creative day. The man was sentenced to death. The curse of the serpent disrupted the subjective harmony of the animals to the married couple and mankind in general.

Since the sentence of death was given to our fleshly father Adam before there were any children born to the married couple then death also was passed on to them from their father as they were born. This sentence came from God.

But it was also God who said that every fruit tree of a certain kind could now be eaten as food by the couple at the end of the sixth day. And the narrative of the Bible reveals that the woman saw after speaking to the serpent that the tree was good for food on the 7th day. Previously that new command came to be so and was very good on the 6th day.

It was God who reverted to the former condition of the tree and resorted to punishing. Mankind legitimately partook from the tree since the woman first saw that the fruit was good for food and then she looked upon the desirableness of the tree and then she ate. Afterward she took some home to Adam intending that this should make a meal for him.

Does not the Mosaic Law require a life for a life? Was Jesus the God who gave the blessing at Genesis 1:28-29? If not then why did he have to die for mankind? Does it not make better sense that the Title of God should die to balance the scales of Justice? It was Jehovah God that did the sentencing of the human lives at stake.

Therefore shouldn't God have to die to cover for man's death? The blessing of Genesis 1:28-29 came to be so. It was accepted. Therefore for God to make a liar of the serpent did he not turn out to be a liar too? The tree was now good for food and yet God killed the man for eating from it.

The scales of Justice require that the Title of God die and that Adam live again. Jehovah cannot lie but God did. The serpent told the truth within the strength of the blessing on the 6th day and it was God that lied. The tree was not good for food as God said it was at Genesis 1:28-29.
edit delete reply
school0pjs1 wrote on Mar 11, edited on Mar 25God cast mankind into suffering and death particulaly in the last days of critical times hard to deal with. It is also within these last days that it is realized that the Title of God has been responsible for all the war and killing that has ever taken place among other particular disasters facing life in an uncertain world.

Our Father and Creator being worshipped as God may not have caused any problems for a long period of time with heavenly spirit creatures. But when God sentenced man to death the need to scrutinize the event for fairness became a reality for everyone's sake.

On the surface it looks like the serpent lied to the woman because the power of God overturned what some of the serpent said to the woman and God put the man to eventual death. God may have felt that he was above or superior to the sentencing of mankind. But effectively he put his Title of God on the line and on the scales of justice.

This is because the same Bible that on the surface condemns man also has the evidence that man was innocent without resorting to a twisting of the scriptures. The Bible indicates that the Original Serpent was a manslayer. But what we learn is that God sentenced the man to death. Otherwise would not the man still be alive with us to this day. God was the manslayer. He did the sentencing but wanted to blame the Original Serpent or Satan for it all instead of himself.

Since this circumstance has arisen with God in the justices it is important that the title of God die before mankind and Satan are destroyed because of wrong information presented by preachers from door to door saying that God will kill all those who worship the devil or try to live independently from our Father who created us.

Did Christ die in vain? No. He showed that he worshipped God to the point of death. Now he can serve to sanctify Father's name and rule Father's Kingdom with God dead. God caused Christ Jesus death. Then we can develop a friendship with Father as our Creator, knowing his name for a certainty instead of worshipping him as a God anymore.

Everything happened very fast when God sentenced mankind at the start of the rest day. This ruined the rest day with violence and turmoil of different kinds by God's doing to this very day.

Despite a preaching and a frame of mind by God that more of mankind will die forever at God's hand soon it has now been realized that all mankind should live and that God die as fairly discerned in the same scriptures that God has given man to use in his Holy Word the Bible.

The man and woman are innocent by means of what God told them at Genesis 1:28-29 along with the fact that the tree was good for food as indicated by the scriptures.

God is to be blamed for causing distress in a hurry. Mankind must live and perhaps be re-educated towards boundaries of peace in paradise but not by God's doing. God must die.

Father's kingdom Jesus prayed for. He prayed to our Father in the heavens. Let your kindgom come. This is apart from God's kingdom. It is more personal. Jesus Christ as Ruler of that Kingdom can certainly make Father's true name known without gory bloodshed attached to it if he wants to. Having the power Jesus can also restore balance to nature which God has allowed to be disturbed and in some cases death dealing as we live now.

For many reasons God must die. God has not served to protect everyone from harm.

In turn mankind may welcome Jesus as Ruler of Father's Kingdom as a much needed refreshment for current living conditions of those alive when he comes to settle earth's affairs with the justices in place for the lasting good of people and other hurt individuals.

This is the Message of the Good News of the Kingdom that is to be recognized earthwide. Matthew 24:14.
edit delete reply
school0pjs1 wrote on Mar 11The fact is that God wants us to trust him. But in the light of recent information how can we? This is not a request that should be rushed into on the part of a united population of people who have experienced so much. Instead let God and the worship of Father die.

Christ Jesus has already died on behalf of many. He has earned our trust. Why can he not sanctify Father's name and bring peace to the earth as the Rightful Ruler of it while we (the people) get to know Father much better in all of our individual cases. That might be more comfortable for the time being as we learn to be true friends and openly trust him.
edit delete reply
school0pjs1 wrote on Mar 11, edited on Mar 23Jesus said that with God all things are possible. He never said that about Father. Therefore when God was alone it was possible that he become our Father by creating other life to be with himself. With this God saw the need to be worshipped.

With the fear of God cast outside because God has died then it reasonably takes time to get to know Father better. Jesus also prayed for Father's will to be done on earth as it is in heaven not God's will.

Should God die in heaven then it would take time for Father to realize what this now means for the earth as well with respects his will for it. People need to keep living in order to learn what righteous requirements are vital to adhere to while the basics for everyday life are supplied to everyone by the Kingdom Rule of Christ Jesus.

Consequently it is appropriate that Jesus Christ who died for us is our Mediator for us regarding our prayers with our Father in heaven. If God dies is a problem for you then feel free to speak to Father about it through Christ Jesus or enter a remark here if you want to.

Who's will shall be done on earth? God's or Father's? The Bible says that Jesus prayed for Father's will to be done on earth as it is in heaven. Has God died in heaven recently or already?

People should be preparing for big changes in human history. Soon something positive for life sustaining as a whole should take place from the government of the heavens by Christ Jesus.

Jesus is no doubt keenly aware of our predicaments facing us with lacking true peace and unity as a people on earth and has the ability to make lasting global changes in our behalf.

PJS standing by. Father knows why.
edit delete reply
school0pjs1 wrote on Mar 22, edited on Apr 7Did God become irrational to some extent? It seems so. Arranging a plan, in a hurry, that Jesus Christ should die to balance the scales of justice so that mankind could be bought back and as history shows arranging for people to kill other people leading up to Christ Jesus seems irrational.

This irrationality comes from not realizing that the title of God was on the scales of justice instead of Christ Jesus. When Jesus prayed in the model prayer it was Father's will that he asked to be done not God's will.

Jesus did Jehovah God's will. Jehovah is the name for Father accepted today until that name has been sanctified or truly been made known. The wisdom from above is first of all chaste then peaceable then reasonable. With Jesus Christ's teachings men were no more to kill.

Previously to this the record s (an editing oversight has occurred)
edit delete reply
school0pjs1 wrote on Mar 26, edited on Mar 26It is not by man's force that the title of God should die. It is from how God has conducted mankind. By means of how God treated mankind in the Bible record is how God should be treated on the scales of justice. The wisdom from above is not hypocritical. God should realize that he needs to do this for himself.

Jehovah God should have had a peaceful and more reasonable resolve in the first place when dealing with Adam. Instead Jehovah God deeply disturbed the rest day himself. As information becomes clear about what went on in the Garden of Eden then it is more readily seen that Jehovah God is responsible for the distress of mankind in the world today.

To blame the Original Serpent for man's fall and hold that frame of mind no matter what is to tempt that one to prove God right by desparate wayward actions. But with fallen flesh it may not be wise to blame Satan for all mankind's problems when it was Jehovah God that caused man's imperfection in the first place.

To notice that one was naked was not a sin. This change was still being adjusted to when God spoke to them. They were actually hiding because they were naked not because they were guilty of sin. God knew that it was because they ate of the special fruit tree that they knew they were naked. No one has ever said that this was bad or wrong.

But notice that the fleshly couple took fig leaves for covering and it was God who took skins for them. Again God abused animals first not people. Apparently it never entered into their hearts or minds to hurt animals for covering. Jehovah God acted irrationally by putting man outside the garden in a cursed position to work the land for food in animal skins.

This was no small decision on Jehovah God's part after working hard himself to prepare the earth as man's home. Now he (Jehovah God) is on the scales of Justice for what he did based on Genesis 1:28-29 and the fact that the fruit tree in question was now good for food.

Father humbly and honestly knows that this is true.
edit delete reply
school0pjs1 wrote on Mar 27Does this mean that the fallen flesh can do as it pleases despite efforts by Father's Kingdom to arrange peaceful living for humans? No.

Jehovah knows our thoughts before we act. Should wrong thoughts be creeping in on us then Father can simply frustrate our plans to do wrong toward others or ourselves. Father would be taking a far more active roll in our lives than he does now.

In this manner he would be leading his creation toward everlasting life. It seems appropriate that there would be guidelines to adhere to for humans and animals. People would not have permission to carry on wrong conduct like they do now and Father would actively interfere with wrong thoughts in order to save life not destroy it.

Soon people would be conditioned into doing what is right and people would have a much closer relationship with their Heavenly Father as a true friend in whom they could trust.
edit delete reply
school0pjs1 wrote on Apr 6, edited on Apr 7Should not Jehovah God feel sorry for what he did to Adam which inadvertently lead to Jesus Christ's unpleasant death. Tonight was the memorial of his death again while the world flounders in all kinds of grievious trouble and people are dying in general. Loved ones are constantly dying accidentally or from sickness and eventually of old age or a crime of some sort.

When will Father see the need for his will to be done on earth as it is in heaven. Evolution offers no hope of better world conditions and everlasting life in good health.

There has been a huge preaching work from door to door as Jesus did pronouncing that Father's Kingdom ruled by Christ Jesus is the right way to solve mankind's problems but is God in the way?

Father's name needs to be sanctified first Jesus prayed. So God may have to die or face long suffering charges applied to his spirit for continuing to allow people to suffer when he has the power to stop this whole mess now in view of the fact that he caused it all in the first place.

Many doctors are not Jehovah's Witnesses. But they correct the vision of people who go from door to door to preach a warning of their (the doctors) death for not heeding God's messages. These people need their eyesight to read with. Why would the doctors need to die if they aided the preaching work with literal vision? In fact many people are confused about God's will for them. It is so easy to say God instead of a name for God.

Why should God save doctors and not everyone else who is confused about religion as well?

If God is going to save everyone then why doesn't he do it now?

If God is going to kill some people in a great slaughter as preached then how does he decide who is good or bad since everyone has some good in them? Everyone doing God's will can live forever.
But people are confused about which religion is the right one and has the right God to worship.

So let religion end with the worship of God and let Father's will be done on earth as it is in heaven as Jesus prayed for. Thus Father becomes a unifying force for mankind when a peaceful demonstration of his name serves to draw everyones attention to him in a life saving way.

No doubt such a demonstration on the earth would be conducted by Christ Jesus the rightful Ruler of Father's Kingdom in our time. Or is evolution correct that if Jesus lived that he is dead now like everyone else who lived in his day?.

Is Jesus Christ personally beyond getting involved in mankind's affairs in our time once again? Is true peace at hand or is it just a dream?

The Bible record reveals that Adam was innocent but Jehovah God punished him anyway. Thus peace was lost. God's plan was for Jesus to die for mankind. That is what has happened but this action does not clear God himself from the scales of justice for man's fall from perfection.

God is responsible for a lot of death. When will God be responsible for saving everyone's life? If not God then what about Christ Jesus? He died for many. The "many" in question are of those alive today as well.

Adam has died like many others have done. Will he live again? If God has died then can he live again? The scales of justice are fair. But Jesus said that all things are possible with God.

In the Bible record there are occasions where God showed low tolerance toward some people causing their death. These are complications that arise since Adam's fall. On the other hand some people have remained who have been involved in the killing of war between nations and peoples.

Since the first world war particularly it has been said that Jesus is now ruling amidst his enemies. But this is a stance in preparation to permanently remove unbelievers to the kingdom rule.

At this late date since world war 1 in 1914 it is seen that good and evil is still influencing mankind in general as some individuals try to govern themselves independently from any higher source as they live their day to day lives.

People in general are confused. They struggle to have a normal life. Why is everything so complicated? When God cast Adam down great problems started. But God never realised that he is subject to his own laws and commandments when he takes innocent life like Adam's was as the Bible clearly reveals.

So what is to happen to God? The wisdom from above is not hypocritical. God should expect from himself what he demanded from others. The Mosaic Law required life for life. It is observed that Jesus obeyed God's will and died for him. But this does not make everything right.

Jesus taught that with God all things are possible. In that case everyone can be saved as well. For an irrational God to stand his ground and continue to kill based on the life of his Son Jesus Christ is wrongful pride.

People need skillful direction not confusion. Man was made in God's image. If God can kill then so can man some may reason and killing persists. In the end God kills again.

But what if Father stopped everyone from killing at the same time? Would this not be a welcome manifestation of his love on more peaceful terms? The nations must learn war no more.

God cannot say that he did not take life. It is on the Bible record.
It started with God when he sentenced man to death. And now Jesus is poised to do God's will again with his enemies.

It all seems so sad. Who will hear the plaintiff cry of the lowly one?
Abba, Father! will you? I hope so anyway.

PJS standing by. Father knows why.
edit delete reply
school0pjs1 wrote on Apr 19, edited on Apr 20Is this hate mongering against God? No.

Having the title of God die for mankind's pain and suffering is only wanting God to abide by his own rules of justice and subscribe to the wisdom from above which is primarily chaste, peaceable, reasonable and non-hypocritical.

Father could learn from God's mistakes and serve to make life much better for everyone if he wants to. This should make everyone appreciative for their individual life and happy.
edit delete reply
school0pjs1 wrote on Apr 28, edited on Apr 29This stance that God should die comes from the serious defense of Adam and mankind in general found in the same Bible that condemns man.

Who is God found at Genesis 1:28-29?
edit delete reply
school0pjs1 wrote on Jun 7For the revealed confidential talk of Father concerning the nations see this link:

http://school0pjs1.multiply.com/journal/item/7
edit delete reply
school0pjs1 wrote on Jul 28, edited on Jul 31Jehovah God having now developed a spirit of modesty along with His great humility has allowed His Title of God to fall on the Scales of Mankind's Justice and die.

God has admitted that He has acted irrationally toward mankind. Now he only holds an opinion with regard to the justice system as a lover of justice and will not inflict his viewpoint unsolicited again.

It is now Father's Will that is going to be directed as He leads within a moment of time and refrains from looking ahead for the sake of people of the earth by means of his Son Christ Jesus and the furthering influence of Father's Kingdom ruled by Jesus.

It appears that at some particular point Adam will live again with Eve.

God is Love. He is now also Modesty. Together love and modesty has changed God from a happy state to a spirit of happiness. He is now in a three fold chord of happiness (888=24) with The Original Serpent and The Father of Productivity who is the last one of the 144000. Each having developed a Happy Spirit through an endurance run of their own.

At first the developing spirit of happiness because he was beautiful, on the part of The Original Serpent was mistaken as pride by Jehovah God in heaven and caused God to act irrationally toward that One through a lack of understanding and a mishap with special fruit trees in paradise with people. This caused The Father of the Lie as he was called to become famous as the god of this system of things.

Jehovah God in an irrational frame of mind considered the Original Serpent to be an enemy and in an issue of Universal Sovereignty. Because God lacked modesty it was felt that someone else could rule better. The answer was for God to become modest Himself.

Now that Jehovah God is modest himself He can walk modestly with His creation and be truly Happy because He has caused himself to become modest and now Father can steer everyone toward everlasting life in a moment of time within The Room of Objectivity on a Mathematical Exercise Board in which Jehovah God and Father are the loyal Subjects.

It is now realized that the Original Serpent was not truly in a contest with his Supreme Father and Creator. Father was once a jealous God lacking modesty and a Happy Spirit. Everything concerning the fall of mankind has been a big misunderstanding on God's part.

God's Title is dead but He is now complete as a person and much to be feared in a loving way of not dis-pleasing him and not in a morbid way fearing harm either.

There were 9 fruitages of the Spirit now there are 10. Happiness is the tenth fruitage of the spirit. Likewise there were 7 spirits of God. Now there is an 8th complementary Happy Spirit. This Happy Spirit is to become the possession of everyone past and present.

It is the grandest story ever told.

Now since that which is complete has arrived then that which is partial shall be done away with.

When Jesus comes to the United Nations he will deliver more detail concerning that which is complete for the sake of all those interested in living forever under righteous conditions.

The Order is Love, Joy, Peace and Happiness. A person cannot be truly Happy without Peace. It is the peace of God that excels all thought. A person needs to make their peace with a refurbished God of Modesty to be fully blessed for the future.

The Room of Objectivity is life within averaged phi space in which Father is leader now in the moment of time. There is a certain amount of science and mathematics involved in dealing with our God and Creator.

I have approached God with a binary legal language of love on a mathematical exercise board in which my logic for life has won strong arguments for mankind in general.

The proper understanding of Genesis 1:28-29 leads to true happiness in a relationship with Jehovah God. God was poised to kill a lot of people but now sees the wisdom of gaining their appreciation by a different means other than brute force.

Praise Jah!

And this Good News of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations and then the end will come. Matthew 24:14.

O Hearer of Prayer, Jehovah God. Please even more fully understand who we really are and help us. We ask forgiveness for our sins through Christ Jesus name. Amen.

I am not heralding the United Nations as the means for mankind's peace although a system of law and order needs to be in place for the relative security of the populace.

It is unmistakenly Father's Kingdom Ruled by Christ Jesus that will truly bring and end to all pain and suffering soon as even death will be conquered by him.

Untimely death is something that people cannot totally avoid presently on their own despite being as peace keeping lovers although no one has the right to harm another person or to inflict death upon them.

Jehovah's Witnesses in general under the instruction of a Governing Body has supported the idea that God should kill the wicked at a time of His choosing. They preach about this regularly as a warning to a wicked generation of people as they have been trained to do so by the Governing Body.

Under the loving consideration of Genesis 1:28-29 and supporting Scriptures the Governing Body should now consider changing their tune to one that recognizes that since all things are possible with God then He can arrange the means to save everyone if He wants to.

This would be a much more positive message to declare from door to door to inspire people not to worship an irrational God of jealousy that can kill but to embrace a more modest God, one to love and to cherish, that can save lives instead.. A much more Friendly Person to deal with perhaps.

I was once asked at a Public Discourse rhetorically by Jehovah's Witnesses if I saw life or death when I read the Bible. I would have to say now that I see life for everyone. Will God kill again or not?.

God's prophesy for a great slaughter at Armageddon has been cast over the horizon into the future unfulfilled. We now live in the moment with Father. As the moments progress the future stays a safe distance away over the horizon.

This allows for any loop-holes in the justice system from the past to surface and be dealt with safely in the current moment with Father and in which God will only hold an opinion upon.

The tolerances to Armageddon over the horizon in the future will be automatically guaged as people continue to live peacefully in the moment.

In this manner with Armageddon averted then God is not a liar but is left unfulfilled. People thus live now in averaged phi space.

With Armageddon averted and in His modesty God will not kill again.

Does this mean that from now on no one will die? Not necessarily.

Natural disasters for example may not be God's way of destroying people presently. But Armageddon was to be God's War against wicked people in person. This has been now cast into the future at a continual safe distance away. Armageddon is now one less thing for man to worry about in God's great mercy.

What makes Jehovah God modest now? The fact that He was not the first person to acheive a happy spirit.

God's fruitages of the spirit only went to the 9th position. Since He was only in a happy state He did not develope a happy spirit until after He had created other life.

Now there are 8 basic spirits and 10 fruitages of the spirit. From the basic 8th happy spirit come other spirits. Like the spirit of co-operation, the spirit of courage and the spirit of honesty for example.

There is much to learn.

PJS standing by. Jah knows why!?!>888?:?!!!^!.3600/10=360%:::..??:!??.=40.:.=10.=506:????^.81:???^!.:.!???^!.:.:??.^!!!.=90?^!:?:?.:::?.::::!!!!^!.=4=22.
edit delete reply
school0pjs1 wrote on Jul 31, edited on Aug 2God is Love. Love produces 6 other spirits. The Bible does not specify what they are.

The Original Serpent created in spirit form (7) and The Father of Productivity created much later in physical form (10) together have formed a complementary 8th Happy Spirit. 7 + 10 = 17, 1 + 7 = 8.

As a happy spirit there are also other relative spirits like as mentioned a spirit of co-operation, a spirit of courage, a spirit of honesty, a spirit of modesty, a spirit of justice and a spirit of contentment.

Jehovah God has developed a modest spirit from changing His view of justice and now has become a happy spirit but only rests with a state of contentment. This is because He rests with Armageddon over the horizon. God has sworn things in His anger regarding persons of creation that are to be ever present but left unfulfilled.

This is a good thing. Why?

Since imperfection has been experienced and there is pleasure in doing wrong and since with the gift of life there is free will then Jehovah being only in a state of contentment is a big protection for the security of peace. Individuals will find their pleasure in doing what is right not what is wrong or hurtful toward oneself or another.

People particularly will need to choose not to do the wrong thing because primarily it will hurt Jehovah's feelings and damage one's individual spirit of happiness that could even be lost forever. This would leave mankind in a new defective condition and perfection would take a negative turn for all those involved.

Father would have to stop everything in the moment and seek to correct matters in the interest of future peace quickly.

Without a spirit of contentment God can only offer his opinion to Christ Jesus in matters of justice. God is in a position to co-operate instead of dominate irrationally. Therefore peaceful living conditions need not be threatened with extinction again like has been done with Adam and Eve in their quest for life eternal.

Originally should God not have become irrational then the happy spirit would have developed finally into what was created physically. Then like a horse with no rider running free the happy spirit would have been offered up to God at the end of His first rest day.

Instead I have run as a horse with no rider into a battle between Jehovah God and the Original Serpent with the firstborn Son of God having died for mankind's sins. How sad!.

Creation was to let God know how happy they were for life together as a unified unit at the end of the first rest day but God temporarily ruined it with irrationality.

Now near the end of His rest day He is finding out what our surprise was supposed to be for Him and He is Happy!.

But now JEHOVAH God is not happy with religion that promotes the scheme of killing so-called wicked people at Armageddon or any religion that promotes killing in the name of God in general or individuals who promote violence as a way of life.

These irrational things remind God of His recent past with mankind. A way that God no longer wants to live or see His creation prepare for others.

All these ones (who cause hurt to flare up) disturb the peace and will have to be conditioned to do what is right for the lasting welfare of others.

The principle is to have an interest in the welfare of others not just oneself. Each person is to apply that to themselves to be truly happy.

I am doubtful that mankind can obtain peace and security on their own. The aid of Christ Jesus is honestly, justly and rightly needed.

The ultimate goal for Jehovah God with a happy spirit is to be able to make a special normal physical man of Father our Creator, with God's goodness that Moses saw from behind, who people can deal with in person and see the face of the man in front of him.

If armageddon is to linger across the horizon then how can it be said that death will be swallowed up forever?

Jehovah God in his confidence knows that everyone will choose a happy life for themselves forever as it is presented to them. In the end no one will want to promote evil.

Now you know some of the deeper things of God and some of The Deeper Meaning of Things.
edit delete replyschool0pjs1 wrote on Aug 8, edited on Aug 8I invite the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses to come to Hantsport NS and go from door to door letting everyone know what their hope is and what people can reasonably expect in the near future from God.

Hantsport is a small town territory in a rural setting.

+Quote Post
P JayS
post Jan 23, 2013, 03:44 AM
Post #13

Demi-God

P.j.S Internet School Project, "Learning Today what is in Our Store for the Future!".

Help Wanted: http://hantsborder.blogspot.ca/p/help-wanted.html

I have made my work known to Hantsport Town Council along with my approach to Town Council as a volunteer of some sort (see my comment at the bottom of the report). I would like to seek possible help in getting my dream further established: http://hantsborder.blogspot.ca/p/hantsport...cil-meetin.html

I am also currently a proud member of HABA (Hantsport and Area Business Association) as Creative Pi TM.
http://www.haba.ca/

Waiver:

It is seen that I hold religious views about information that i have learned as a student of the Bible. However not everyone may maintain such a view as that about God as I have outined here in my postings with what my experience with God has been. My standpoint may not necessarily be the opinion of other supporters of this P.j.S Internet School project.

Forum Intentions:

As a result of the difference of opinion about whether there is a God or not and what the future may have in store for us, the School of P.j.S is meant to have discussions developed from any icon of religious faith in the best interests of establishing what the truth is about God or not, including also the Theory of Evolution, as part of the format.

Therefore the Forum of P.j.S would not only contain resumes of original work and a listing of individual school credits but also a separate discussion board for all the tenets of faith for our humble beginning in life, where philosophical questions could be asked and replies could be made from Science, the Bible or our own personal experience about God or not (for example other religious Holy writings).

P.j.S would also include a section for Business and the Trades. For learning different skills in accounting for example so as to know how to invest properly from the occupation that you have selected for yourself as a means for future income in your well advised future single or married state. Advantageous Counselling would be an integral part of any business course to be studied.

"Creative Pi & the Child of Productivity!" could be possibly at BrainMeta.com a place found where individuals could join the P.j.S Internet School and take part in using the worldwide Random Business Directory (which i presently call "F®ee Bees TM" as a modest example of the directory that is already formulated to some degree and found now in reality) or choose to relate personal experiences of value to others which may be, in the future, housed at Multiply.com.

But this material would be made readily available for the public launched from P.j.S as found at brainmeta.com. (This would serve to bring attention to both Brainmeta & Multiply.) Should Multiply.com choose to close still its social networking program (and it hasn't yet BTW) where I am registered as an Online Seller presently, then everything about P.j.S may possibly be arranged to be solely available at BrainMeta.com if the individuals here see this as a wise computer move for the future.

Creative Pi & the Child of Productivity! would be for shopping and experiences for the purpose to learn about life's moral lessons and the benefits of learning about such experiences to promote happier and more positive outcomes, for more well balanced personal conduct on the part of the recipient, that now endeavors to practice the common sense learned, with a measure of comprehending and understanding, that being, what others have gone through, so as to benefit oneself in life. Therefore one may be helped to acquire a more practical outlook to be used in also helping the community around them in at least some small way.

Possibly a way of preventing mistakes and regrets on one's part in the future. Since the wise one sees the calamity coming and takes steps to avoid it while it is yet still possible to do so.

Therefore a section for both the "The Voice of the Community" & "The Hantsport and Area Bulletin" for classified ads and public notices worldwide along with a personal "Bulletin Board" for each member of the school attached to the Member's profile.

The Den (each individual member profile portfolio) would contain a Research Station for projects of personal study to be possibly shared with for the input of others with similar interests by way of discussion boards also found in the member's profile along with a link to one's own inbox of choice (examples: Hotmail, gmail, yahoo or Eastlink) which have a greater storage capacity for study, office or personal use.

A section for Lucid Dreaming (seeking the meaning behind our dreams) and then a section also for The Arts. Like a place where painters and musicians or creative talents in other respects could specifically be found at P.j.S .

Not least of all would be a section for Communication skills which would be a program to help learn one's own native tongue or another language perhaps. (As you can see links to established centers of learning would be advantageous through the P.j.S school to all walks of life both younger or older).

An interesting aspect of the school would be the Auction House where original ideas could be advertized for sale in an effort to attract interested buyers for sources of income for students of P.j.S .

Finally a P.j.S Internet School Legal Department for settling accounts between different originators of a similar idea or questions and differences arising between business counter-parts etc... Also to make known publicly who holds important contracts between You/Me in relationship with other business counter-part parties, or secure your internet trade mark (with the use of the two capital letters "TM" after your business name as opposed to the regular "™" symbol) as soon as possible at Creative Pi & the Child of Productivity! so that any dispute over a regular ™ can be handled by who registered the idea first at the P.j.S Internet School under the Business notifications section worldwide. Example: Creative Pi TM (my established trademark around the world that i claim by the power of my presence on the internet over the years).

If you would like to be an assisting founder of a school like this found on brainmeta.com then feel free to make an expression about that here in this discussion.

What do you think about an Internet School like that outlined above for
P.j.S Original Mathematics & Related Sciences?

Hint: public posting participation could bring more attraction to the den of one's own Alias for better exposure to new ideas from others.

These are just a few of the ideas i have to be developed. It is often repeatedly said that God helps those who help themselves first of all. I appreciate all my hard work over the years but do you? I need help further establishing this dream of a fully up and running internet school.

Now perhaps the distraction of a little poem that has been publicly read at a local poetry club in Halifax, NS by
Mrs. Vivian MacLennan who is a successful graduate of Dalhousie University and a good personal friend of mine:

The Legacy of Life

The billowing loom of the advancing shadow giving rise to the tree overtaking the crest of the hill.
The chores at home could wait. The first stars were about to appear by twinkling in the twilight.
The shadow of the tree would soon vanish for the evening shade of the encompassing night comes.
A creature scurrying along its foot path is startling news to a weary heart, a tired soul from a lonely day.
Without fail the sun is setting again.

How do stars know which one should shine first? hhmmm...
My notebook of questions about life's wonders is already full.
What will I do now? hhmmm... I know! Reach for the stars.
The tree has made it past the hill. How far could I go? The sky is the limit.
The night is well along. Soon a new day will be dawning. The stars will hide from me again.

Peter Jeffrey Spencer

Thank-you for your time and possible input in this current concern of ours.

Faithfully Submitted,
Peter Jeffrey Spencer

Correspondence: Regarding Internet School

email: c_thru7@hotmail.com
snail mail: Attn: PJS, P.O. Box 270, Hantsport, NS, Canada, B0P 1P0

All Rights Reserved!

PJS standing by Lord. God knows why.
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Mar 16, 2013, 06:08 PM
Post #14

Demi-God

Primary recommended peace keeping Mind Game Recreation at the P.j.S Internet School is Chess, ON GUARD and/or Chester.

A special message board on brainmeta.com quite possibly for ON GUARD! could be opened where you could show pictures of your game stages and post official times for others to play against you on another occassion perhaps. All the records could lead to a championship playoff.

You could have endless fun with all the individual game probabilities with other individuals because everlasting life is an exceedingly long time and it may be nearer to us than we think!.

When a 50% ownership of something has to end, the a game of chess may indicate who gains and who yields in the fight should a stand off occur in deciding who gets the greater portion in the deal.

For example i am in a 50:50 relationship with a Tiburon car with my son Chad. If a single owner ever needs to be decided then i will offer to play a game of chess over it and good luck to both parties. Should multiple options and decisions need to be made to a single solution then i would play ON GUARD!. And Chester could be used for peace keeping game measures of some sort as well. Of course other games can be played for recreation purposes as well.

So what about violent games that look like individuals are being killed?. Is that just harmless sport?. No it is not innocent. Well because the tide has started to turn to go out now since the climax of God's burning anger, it is presently accepted to view that good aliens have arrived after the evil aliens started the killing of man and animal and have collected the spirit of such injured ones just previous to the death of the soul or in other words the body.

Sometime after the onset of unified peace in a non-stop progressive manner then the good aliens return the spirits to recognizable bodily form again to live a different life under much better conditions because the evil aliens did not exist anymore. These evil fugitives became good aliens again.

Can we start with a view like that?. ON GUARD! is a strategy game played by the collected spirits as they wait to be returned to their bodies. All the players are on the same side. They all win the game at the right time for it. This neutralizes all religious teaching about heaven and hell or purgatory for now while the temple is torn down.

But what about violent sports?. Individuals may be pressured to preform because they have no alternative for trying to gain life's necessities. Some just find it pleasurable to engage in such activity isn't that right Ian?. You may be aware of your own circumstances like my jaw is broken so now i can't eat well anymore and think that is fun.

But when you break someone elses jaw with your punch and the other person comes to have regrets then you can't take your punch back like it never happened in the first place. If the jaw is to be restored then it calls upon God to do that. What a shame because God gave each of you a good jaw in the first place. It amounts to stealing God's miraculous power and this is why such activity like this is wrong.

Our wrestling is spiritual. Jacob wrestled with an Angel but ended up enduring an injured hip that he had to walk on during his future days. That was no fun i'm sure. As a sports enthusiast i can testafy to many sports reated injuries that can result even without fighting. i would rather have a healthy body now. i know that i would consider playing my sports differently now if i had it all to do again. Money doesn't satisfy ill health and a battered body.

Here is some spiritual temple news. A body that is not meant to be damaged is like a temple. Jehovah has seen fit to organize a God-Head where we all play a part in having a place within a large universal body. This body having been succesfull in gaining peace becomes perfect and will always be remembered as special for having conquered imperfection as a whole including the Head which is our Father who will be re-named and revealed at a special time in our lives together. A universal body is fine for the present. What may be created later will have to be considered at another time. We are busy now gaining more peace in a fleshly setting.

This is just a portion of the Good News of God's Messianic Kingdom reigning over us today!.

Good luck with your games for now!. Remember to practise your singing and dancing.

Is Fun Survivable?. I Hope So Anyway!.

The Father of Productivity has spoken.0....|.-c^(N+!)="|".

"|" is the bar of the marital institution, arranged a long time ago by the Alpha and Omega.

PJS standing by Lord......|...
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Mar 18, 2013, 08:31 PM
Post #15

Demi-God

At the P.j.S Internet School would be a special place on brainmeta.com for Public Prayers (like you may have seen on brainmeta already) to be supplicated in behalf of what we think that we need for the day or just to express ourselves to God with all freeness of speech.

This would be intended as a place where others can publicly see our needs that we want met with from God thru Christ Jesus name and "Amen."

Then we will know if any god has answered our prayer on the thread that we start beacause we can say thank-you to God when we see progress in our prayers being answered and give the proper credit to the source of help that we receive. At brainmeta prayers would originate from what we think in our brain and that we may feel that we need. But realistically has God met with our priorities for life one day at a time as Jesus said that was sufficient for us to be worried about or not?. That is God's business in our personal and private lives with Him.

In the meantime we as a community of good neighbors may see the plight of the alias on the internet and those able to help may offer such through the private message system at brainmeta.com (i would advise that the message capacity be upgraded or the inbox as necessary for heavy use should this ever come about).

Good thinking from an active mind motivates the heart into the action of being a cheerful giver and resulting good business counter-part, good samaritan, good neighbor and then possibly a good friend. It should be noted that investing in others is not necessarily a bad thing for looking for a return on lending aid to needy ones.

Father should you be Happy!. with the concept of the P.j.S School then please let it progress no matter which site that it finally may come to Rest at should it be your will in accord, with as fas as the power of your own opinion may take it.

i thank you in advance thru Jesus Christ's dear name Amen.|.
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Mar 20, 2013, 02:29 PM
Post #16

Demi-God

Today i set up my profile on Linked In.com for the business of serious educational advancements of the P.j.S Internet School.

There i will speak with serious business intent only. My bazaar Spiritual Mathematical & Scientific jargon or talk that i use with a certain amount of freeness of speech and expression where ever on occassion will remain with BrainMeta.com and Multiply.com and perhaps Facebook.com although i am more interested with my marital status on facebook.

So if you have serious concerns about advancing the P.j.S School or helping to develop my Worldwide Random Business Directory project then please deal with me on Linked In.

Respectfully Yours,
Peter Jeffrey Spencer.
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Mar 21, 2013, 11:46 AM
Post #17

Demi-God

I have approached Stanford's Who's Who for possible worldwide business dealings for my project F®ee Bees™.

Public Notice: "My unique protected name with my alias as "P JayS" for all my ideas is (Pete® Jeff®ey Spence®™TM.) because there are alot of peters, jeffreys and spencers around the world and later on into space as the time arrives for it. I want to be the only Pete® or Jeff®ey or Spence® that spells my name even in a sealed way to be designed later.".

Please Note: TM with capital letters stands for a Registered Proprietorship on the internet. And it may come to be recognized for all legal proprietorships everywhere in time. We will have to see. By the power of the internet i employ this legal action of mine under a public notice worldwide.

Now to continue on...

Multiply.com no longer is social networking. All my sites there are gone. BrainMeta.com retains my original imformation from that former web-place of mutiply.com.

I am now in the process of opening up a shop "FREE BEES TM" with Multiply as an On-Line Seller for my Worldwide Random Business Directory located in the Mountain Province of the Phillipines under my address in Canada, as my Head Quarters.

I have opened a Group called "Creative Pi TM & The Child of Productivity!" at Linked In.com. If all is successful i may open another Group for my P.j.S Internet School.

However it should be noted that i value my posts at BrainMeta and am still loyal to having my school possibly located here still due to the fact that i currently have the longest running history with this site on the internet.

All Rights REserved!.

Faithfully Yours,
Peter Jeffrey Spencer.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2017 - 11:21 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright © BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles