Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Aniracetam dosage + Combining with Huperzine
k_swift1
post Jun 02, 2012, 12:36 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 34297

Just got some Aniracetam (powder) which I have started to take with Lecithin. Basicly tip a 1/4 teaspoon on the tongue, take down with water, then a 1/3 scoop of Lecithin (1 scoop = 7.5g, so 2.5g dose), do this twice a day.

Got a few questions:
- Am I taking the correct combined dosage (didnt get a measuring scoop for Aniracetam). Probably should invest in a milligram scoop.
- Thinking of adding Huperzine however read that you should not take it with Choline which is recommended for Aniracetam. So should I take Huperzine separately?

Apologies for any glaring oversights I'm new to this

Thanks
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
k_swift1
post Jun 09, 2012, 01:54 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 34297

Got a follow up question: is 200mcg per pill of huperzine too high of a dosage?

Thx
+Quote Post
5hadow12ogue
post Jun 21, 2012, 09:01 PM
Post #3

Aspiring

Member No.: 33923

Why don't you order your Aniracetam in capsules? It's a lot easier than having to deal with the taste or the way it smells (I personally hate licorice and anything that smells like it).

I take around 1,500mg to 2,250mg of Aniracetam a day, and started off with only 750mg of it a day and added another capsule after a week, and then the final capsule was added a month after taking it.
+Quote Post
LeeCrostM.D.
post Jul 02, 2012, 06:06 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 34248

QUOTE(k_swift1 @ Jun 02, 2012, 12:36 PM) *

Just got some Aniracetam (powder) which I have started to take with Lecithin. Basicly tip a 1/4 teaspoon on the tongue, take down with water, then a 1/3 scoop of Lecithin (1 scoop = 7.5g, so 2.5g dose), do this twice a day.

Got a few questions:
- Am I taking the correct combined dosage (didnt get a measuring scoop for Aniracetam). Probably should invest in a milligram scoop.
- Thinking of adding Huperzine however read that you should not take it with Choline which is recommended for Aniracetam. So should I take Huperzine separately?

Apologies for any glaring oversights I'm new to this

Thanks

I would definitely get a scale so you can properly measure your dosages and determine what dose is ideal for you. You can take L-Huperzine A with choline just not in excess.

QUOTE(k_swift1 @ Jun 09, 2012, 01:54 AM) *

Got a follow up question: is 200mcg per pill of huperzine too high of a dosage?

Thx

It varies on the person but for most people 100-400 mcg is the ideal dose range...for some up to 600 mcg.
+Quote Post
alisha99
post Jul 13, 2012, 11:36 PM
Post #5

Aspiring

Member No.: 34366

You can take Aniracetam capsules or tablets instead of taking liquid dose. Aniracetam recommended dosage is one or two 750mg tablets per day.
+Quote Post
casa861
post Jul 17, 2012, 04:10 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 33898

X
LeeCrostM.D.
Hello! Listen, I need to bring some questions. I take daily twice a day, 150 mcg Huperzine and 1.5 grams of choline bitrartato. I have no side effects, but still not finding any increase in photographic memory :-(. The only thing I noticed is an increase of high concentration. Do you think I should increase the dose of Huperzine? I leave unchanged the dose of 3 grams per day of choline bitrartato? I state that I assume multivitamin every morning, ALCAR and my weight is 120 kilograms. (240 pounds or so) and is 175 cm tall. What do you think I could try? thank you very much
+Quote Post
Flex
post Jul 17, 2012, 05:01 PM
Post #7

God

Member No.: 5877

Ok I am so over the Lee Crost bit... Just Google the name, the first thing that comes up is fraud. Actually, the only thing that comes up is fraud lol. Anyone can fake an alias. LifeMirage was a better one--at least there was no M.D. after it smile.gif Oh and achieving a photographic memory is a myth. It is not going to happen.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 07:12 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog