BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Time´s arrow going backward instead of forward?
Jakare
post May 27, 2012, 11:51 AM
Post #1

Demi-God

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 32635

The Athene´s Theory of Everything

Hi mates, I find this documentary quite interesting althought the part when it explains about the time´s arrow going backward is defenitely too abstract and technical for me.
If someone could comment or explain about minutes 38 to 44 (or whatever you want to say about the whole video) I will be grateful!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
RenaissanceMan
post Jun 11, 2012, 07:51 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 34301

QUOTE(Jakare @ May 27, 2012, 12:51 PM) *
///

Hi mates, I find this documentary quite interesting althought the part when it explains about the time´s arrow going backward is defenitely too abstract and technical for me.
If someone could comment or explain about minutes 38 to 44 (or whatever you want to say about the whole video) I will be grateful!

You should be suspicious when the narrator fails to pronounce simple words properly, misspells "Nobel",
and claims "every electron in the universe could be the exact same one."

No it couldn't. It's an inane video.

More to the point is the problem of an almost infinitely complex universe which we are still trying desperately to unravel, even as some continue to pretend that everything made itself out of nothing. They call this "science," and anyone who does not make obeisance to their "science" is foolish, and believes in "magic."

Atheists are consummate narcissists.

http://proofthereisnogod.blogspot.com
+Quote Post
Dan
post Jun 11, 2012, 08:29 AM
Post #3

God

Member No.: 96

QUOTE(RenaissanceMan @ Jun 11, 2012, 10:51 AM) *

You should be suspicious when the narrator fails to pronounce simple words properly, misspells "Nobel",
and claims "every electron in the universe could be the exact same one." No it couldn't. It's an inane video.

Yeah, becuz spelling is more important than ideaz. Anyway, forget about particle identicality, it's just nonsense, even if it has measurable effects.

More to the point is the problem of an almost infinitely complex universe which we are still trying desperately to unravel, even as some continue to pretend that everything made itself out of nothing.

As opposed to God not needing a "maker"? Such a huge difference, the universe being "unmade" vs. God being "unmade". It's just such a rationally obvious distinction.

They call this "science," and anyone who does not make obeisance to their "science" is foolish, and believes in "magic."

Luckily we have God, so we don't need their "science"! God Did It!

Atheists are consummate narcissists.
Unlike God, who allows suffering so that we can have the opportunity to withstand it in order to prove our worth and properly offer praise to him? What a nice guy, that God.
+Quote Post
Jakare
post Jun 12, 2012, 01:49 AM
Post #4

Demi-God

Member No.: 32635

-Please, check minutes 02:52 to 05:15 of the mentioned documentary.

-And this also, please:
http://ipowerproject.com/forum/topics/a-fe...-of-being-right

QUOTE(RenaissanceMan @ Jun 11, 2012, 04:51 PM) *

and claims "every electron in the universe could be the exact same one."

http://proofthereisnogod.blogspot.com

After watching 49 minutes of a documentary done by a well intentioned person who dedicated months to develop a free-view product, your first objection is "misspells Nobel". That is very disdaining.
It seems to hurt you a lot when confronted with ideas different of yours or there must be something wrong with your priorities.

Just a curiosity:
http://www.sizlocore.com/2012/05/at-rice-u...inaccurate.html
+Quote Post
code buttons
post Jun 13, 2012, 02:23 PM
Post #5

Supreme God

Member No.: 4556

QUOTE(Jakare @ Jun 12, 2012, 01:49 AM) *

It seems to hurt you a lot when confronted with ideas different of yours or there must be something wrong with your priorities.

I noticed the same with him, J! From the start he came to preach and admonish; never to discuss...Maybe he is a closet atheist on a major denial trip!
+Quote Post
code buttons
post Jun 13, 2012, 07:16 PM
Post #6

Supreme God

Member No.: 4556

QUOTE(Jakare @ May 27, 2012, 11:51 AM) *

The Athene´s Theory of Everything

Excellent video, J! A gem! Yea! The backwards going time arrow is went by me too! As to your question: I believe he states that matter travels opposite of time, but forward in space, correct? Some one here needs to break down all these new concepts before I have a conniption! And, after watching the video, I can't believe that douche-bag ""renaissanceman would be wasting his energy on a freaking typo!!! WOW!!! That just shows the ignorance, the intolerance, etc! And, it truly saddens me in the deepest way about the fate of humanity. Because I know that, at least in the U.S.A. these narrow-minded loonies have a lot of power in the upper financial and governmental circles. How freaking sad!!!

P.S. I hope I there's no typos in my post!!!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2017 - 07:47 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright © BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles