BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I need help with my site and experiments, Transforming an articles site into a brain enhancement site
Wyvrn
post May 24, 2012, 10:59 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 34271

Hey guys, I'm hoping I'm allowed to post this, but if not, of course please remove it.

I currently have a simple article site but I'd like to turn it more centered on pushing our brains to the limits. Expressing already known and well practiced activities, such as lucid dreaming and the Method of Loci to more fringe, superstitious, and unproven theories and activities like AP, OBEs, ESP, and others. And also conduct experiments. Whoever wants to join can get access to the Google Analytic account [for the site], get a FTP account, and, if they want, an extra email account. And we would all split the income from the site.

Of course there are other sites similar to this, but I mostly just love experimenting and learning more about the human brain. So the main goal is to advance our knowledge and skills, then possibly make some money on the side to keep things going.

Any ideas, help, or advice is appreciated.

The site is HutuDB (probably going to change the name eventually).
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2017 - 01:18 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles