Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Windmill Focus Formula working?, I just bought it and wondering
Deceivoy
post May 23, 2012, 02:24 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 34262

Hey guys im just a normal university student and actually did some research on nootropics on Addrell, Piracetam, Modafinil, Provigil..... and i tried 2 find it in Ottawa where i could buy it, but it seems like the stores dont even no what those things r..... so i went 2 ask for things that help focus and they came up with Windmill Focus Formula...which ive never heard of. Thinking that i couldnt find any so ill just try this, but its really cheap plus its caplets. So, i wonder if its worth it and does it even work or just SHIT
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Regular US Consumer
post Sep 17, 2012, 01:55 PM
Post #2

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 34538

QUOTE(Deceivoy @ May 23, 2012, 02:24 PM) *

Hey guys im just a normal university student and actually did some research on nootropics on Addrell, Piracetam, Modafinil, Provigil..... and i tried 2 find it in Ottawa where i could buy it, but it seems like the stores dont even no what those things r..... so i went 2 ask for things that help focus and they came up with Windmill Focus Formula...which ive never heard of. Thinking that i couldnt find any so ill just try this, but its really cheap plus its caplets. So, i wonder if its worth it and does it even work or just SHIT

------------------------------------

On the subject of finding provigil/modafinil.

This advice is for US consumers primarily although others may want to use it as well-- To begin with, the UK based suppliers simply charge too much for their pills and for the shipping).

I have recently dealt with a lady Donna Nielsen (dnielsen163 at gmail) in India.

#1 -- she accepts Paypal.....WOW (every other source I found wanted me to send them a money order, etcetera--They DID NOT even accept Mastercard or Visa which made me nervous to begin with).

#2 -- Her price was HALF of what the UK sellers are asking,
#3 -- the shipping was reasonable, and the pills she sent were obviously factory packed by a top pharmaceutical company. Additionally I have verified the pill markings as being as they should be for the pills requested and the effects were exactly what they should be for the pills ordered.
#4 -- (She has Modalert and Modafinil--which are generics of Provigil).

I Highly Recommend her for US Consumers looking for Fast EASY and SAFE purchase of these substances.

Best Regards --

PS: I have been a member of international High IQ societies going back over 40 years and as a basically intelligent person without ingesting any intelligence enhancing substances, I am impressed with the added vigilance and extended attentiveness that Provigil and Modafinil have provided me access to.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2017 - 07:46 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles