Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Starting to take Aniracetam
5hadow12ogue
post May 03, 2012, 10:15 AM
Post #1

Aspiring

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 33923

So I'm about to start taking Aniracetam, I recieved my bottle just this morning and I have a few questions before I just jump into it. Should I need to increase my choline dosage to accomodate the Aniracetam? I already took a capsule, along with my usual Piracetam dosage Choline Bitartrate and L-Theanine.

I don't think I should need to however I wanted to make sure. I know that Aniracetam has been studied and shown to be a possible item to be used to help ease depression, as it reportedly lowers submissive traits in others. I know that it is a Ampakine, and reacts by stimulating AMPA, and is supposedly stronger than Piracetam (definitely can't wait to see if this is true). Since it's a nootropic I should be able to take it in "mega doses" right?

Sorry for all the questions just curious before I dive head first into it. And any links to nice research documents would be appreciated as well! biggrin.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
5hadow12ogue
post Jun 21, 2012, 08:49 PM
Post #2

Aspiring

Member No.: 33923

Well turns out I didn't need to increase my choline dosage even though I added Aniracetam to my nootropic stack. I have to say I really enjoy how well it seems to help focus me onto what ever task or endeavour I'm attempting or working on. I've been taking it alongside Piracetam, and the two work very well together. I still feel the creative effects as well as memorization effects from Piracetam, along with the recollection focus and minor energy buzz due to the Aniracetam.

I've been considering adding Kava Kava in at the morning for a little extra momentum for those early hours of work, and taking the L-Theanine mid to late afternoon to help calm me down after a day in the office.

If anyone has any advice or tips on kava Kava feel free to enlighten me.
+Quote Post
LeeCrostM.D.
post Jul 02, 2012, 05:50 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 34248

QUOTE(5hadow12ogue @ Jun 21, 2012, 08:49 PM) *

Well turns out I didn't need to increase my choline dosage even though I added Aniracetam to my nootropic stack. I have to say I really enjoy how well it seems to help focus me onto what ever task or endeavour I'm attempting or working on. I've been taking it alongside Piracetam, and the two work very well together. I still feel the creative effects as well as memorization effects from Piracetam, along with the recollection focus and minor energy buzz due to the Aniracetam.

I've been considering adding Kava Kava in at the morning for a little extra momentum for those early hours of work, and taking the L-Theanine mid to late afternoon to help calm me down after a day in the office.

If anyone has any advice or tips on kava Kava feel free to enlighten me.

Kava kava tends to have a relaxing effect...you may find Rhodiola rosea to be more of benefit during those hours.
+Quote Post
alisha99
post Jul 18, 2012, 02:17 AM
Post #4

Aspiring

Member No.: 34366

Aniracetam is good nootropic cognitive enhancer supplement to improve memory. You can take Aniracetam without any doubts as aniracetam helps to think more clearly and remember more. You should go for it.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th October 2014 - 09:33 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog