Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> faster learning/reading, need helpful techniques
Robust
post May 02, 2012, 02:41 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 34199

So on my travels to such a site as this, I seek much help. Particularly in speeding up my minds processing, but does anybody know and care to share different exersises or techniques to speed up mental processing and reading. Also to retain learned information.

Thanks
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Teerayoot
post May 02, 2012, 10:34 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 33281

QUOTE(Robust @ May 03, 2012, 05:41 AM) *

So on my travels to such a site as this, I seek much help. Particularly in speeding up my minds processing, but does anybody know and care to share different exersises or techniques to speed up mental processing and reading. Also to retain learned information.

Thanks

Piracetam +L-glutamic acid do the job really well.
+Quote Post
Flex
post May 03, 2012, 06:01 AM
Post #3

God

Member No.: 5877

I would err on the side of caution with glutamate.
+Quote Post
Robust
post May 03, 2012, 11:21 AM
Post #4

QUOTE(Teerayoot @ May 02, 2012, 11:34 PM) *

QUOTE(Robust @ May 03, 2012, 05:41 AM) *

Thanks

Piracetam +L-glutamic acid do the job really well.

Well actually I had some piracetam ordered for myself Monday and I am hoping to get it soon, I've also looked into glutamine but I must ask why would I have to be cautionous with glutamine flex, also would any walmart glutamine be as effective as a gnc or website order would be. Maybe different doses in such or potency
+Quote Post
Flex
post May 03, 2012, 02:34 PM
Post #5

God

I am personally not convinced it is a good idea to go too crazy with glutamine or glutamic acid for fear of potential long term harm (neurotoxicity from high calcium flux).
+Quote Post
Robust
post May 03, 2012, 06:14 PM
Post #6

Ahh, well it makes sense not to go to crazy about it then, hmm but if your a first time user and you attack dose piracetam with glutimine would it help with the first couple of effects? And if I weren't to go crazy using it would using it sparingly have better effects due to me not using it often. I know things such as piracetam does not grow a tolerance, but would it help with the feeling of glutamine towards motivation if not used often, id assume show but what are your experiences.
+Quote Post
Flex
post May 04, 2012, 07:09 AM
Post #7

God

I would use a smaller amount more regularly. This may sound funny, but I would take it around working out as well, to allow your body to utilize any excess you might take more effectively. In all reality, your diet should be more than adequate. I might be mistaken, but I believe something like 20-30% of dietary amino acids are glutamate (whatever it is, take you 100ish grams of protein you eat x % and you will see it is probably a pretty significant quantity). Keep in mind excess amino acids are excreted, and most people in developed countries consume an excess of protein smile.gif

Summary: I used to take 5g around workouts myself. Was it worth it? Probably not.
+Quote Post
Robust
post May 04, 2012, 09:48 AM
Post #8

That does make snese, I was on the football team and still am on the wrestling team so usually mid summer to early spring I'm pretty. Athletically active, and also outside of learning, though creatines isn't much of a nootropic and piracetam is but promotes blood flow, how much will piracetam effect my all around work out. Id assume cardo greatly, but when stacked with creatine, and possibly a protein shake of multi amino acid blend, how much more effective will my workouts be. Creatine helps with ATP and piraceam promotes blood flow, will I notice much of a big difference if I pay attention to it
+Quote Post
Flex
post May 04, 2012, 12:47 PM
Post #9

God

Nope. In fact, you will probably notice no difference at all smile.gif Creatine for instance may give you a bit more prolonged energy, but at the cost of hydrating the creatine itself (I think something like 3g H20 per g creatine) which adds water weight, ultimately requiring greater energy expenditure. If you want to feel a difference, try out some NADH maybe 10mg sublingually 1 hr prior to workouts. You may want to look into carnitine and chromium supplements as well if you are more athletically oriented.
+Quote Post
alisha99
post Jul 21, 2012, 01:17 AM
Post #10

Aspiring

Member No.: 34366

Piracetam really work to improve memory. You should take piracetam 800mg dosage daily to improve memory and cognition.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th December 2014 - 10:16 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog