Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New to BrainMeta, Introduction
Robust
post Apr 30, 2012, 07:42 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 34199

Hello, i am robust. I am a 17 year old male about 5'8" and of course, still in highschool, my Jr. year. I am involved in several of my school activities, and i am very interested in neurology. Though my grades in school may not show my intellegence, I beleive my intrests are where i learn, what im not interested in just seems to be difficult to motivate myself to do or learn about, study, etc.

I kinda lost belief in metaphysics and forgotten about it but i dont know what to think anymore lol, still christian, too many people and groups giving answers, metaphysics is probably one of the more logical, but with my beleifs with god i will soon post my metaphysical christian beleifs in the forum. anyhow i must thank the movie "limitless" for giving me something to look for thus bringing me to search for the mind. i think before i tried meditation, and i realize limitless is fictional and, as of the present time anyhow, no such thing could exist. however, the movie is how i discovered piracetam and these sites.

Anyhow, sorry for the semi-long intro, but in conclusion i have my first order of piracetam put in today, so hopefully i will get it in the next week. i will share my experiences with pira and other dietary supplements like everyone else and keep updated. this will also be my first time using nootropics other than walmart creatine. And thanks for all the info on studies and self experiences and expirements to help out. Great Site!

BTW, sorry for overly long sentences and improper grammer, im just lazy about typing lol
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
GodConsciousness
post May 01, 2012, 05:58 AM
Post #2

Demi-God

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 5683

welcome!!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 11:29 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog