Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Analysis of Viking Mars Data and Monolith Object Detected on Mars
KoolK3n
post Apr 12, 2012, 01:00 PM
Post #1

Overlord

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 33523

http://news.yahoo.com/monolith-object-mars...-214004772.html (I agree with the top comment, it is Prothean)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47031923/ns/te...cience-science/
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
code buttons
post Apr 13, 2012, 04:44 PM
Post #2

Supreme God

Member No.: 4556

QUOTE(KoolK3n @ Apr 12, 2012, 01:00 PM) *

http://news.yahoo.com/monolith-object-mars...-214004772.html (I agree with the top comment, it is Prothean)

My two cents: If Aliens do exist outside of Earth, they are in galaxies or stars completely out of reach to Us at this point in our evolution due to the physical constrains of time and space. Weather they are more of less technologically advanced than we are makes no difference for the same reason. If, however, they are so much more advanced than us and they make it all the way here, then either they've been here all along for millions of years possibly already and they haven't communicated with us for only reasons they know--That's not to say that they may not have complete control over us (matrix-the-movie style kind of control), and they are simply waiting for us to reach a certain evolutionary event to continue on with the next part of their agenda... Or they may make it all the way here in response to our recent shout-outs to outer space; and just raze us all and slave the ones that survive (think Europeans landing in the Americas 500 years ago), drain out our sun for interstellar travel fuel and... End of story. So, for your sake and the sake of your children, "pray" that we are the first ones... I certainly hope so. And I hope that we can learn to treasure our fortune before it's too late...
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Apr 15, 2012, 07:15 PM
Post #3

Overlord

Member No.: 33583

It is more reasonable to suppose that something up to now controls humans (from within inside) and manages them in one way or another.

It is very obvious fact. Absence of acceptance of this obvious fact on behalf of official scientific institutions does not mean anything.

One of US presidents publicly already declared that it is so. So there is no room to object.
+Quote Post
code buttons
post Apr 20, 2012, 05:21 PM
Post #4

Supreme God

Member No.: 4556

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Apr 15, 2012, 07:15 PM) *

It is more reasonable to suppose that something up to now controls humans (from within inside) and manages them in one way or another.

It is very obvious fact. Absence of acceptance of this obvious fact on behalf of official scientific institutions does not mean anything.

One of US presidents publicly already declared that it is so. So there is no room to object.

I think you mean "a program"...
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 01:24 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog