BrainMeta'                 

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> pramiracetam+piracetam+modafinil, trying to boost focus, creativity & efficiency
flacosis
post Mar 08, 2012, 08:00 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 34056

Hy.
I want to start a suplementation of pramiracetam+piracetam+modafinil
The reason is thas I want to improve my focus and efficiency, but without loosing my creativity.
Is this the right combination?
Do I need to add somthing else?
how much of each do I take.
I'm 34, 1,74 mts, and 57kgs. healthy.
Any further advice?
Sorry for the spelling and grammar, english is not my first language.
Thank's!!!!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Cognoid
post Mar 10, 2012, 08:10 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 34064

I'd try them separately at first so you can discern the effects of each and work out which doses work for you. Modafinil will give you the focus you're looking for and clear your head. I personally like pramiracetam, but people have said it stunts their creativity. If you like the effects of modafinil, then try adding some piracetam into the mix.
+Quote Post
5hadow12ogue
post Mar 30, 2012, 08:15 PM
Post #3

Aspiring

Member No.: 33923

Personally I suggest (If you are going to stack Nootropics and are a new comer) to start off with Piracetam and Aniracetam. The reason I say to stack these two is because Piracetam helps enhance your memory recall and Aniracetam helps improve your memory formation processes. Obviously these two together can provide some substantial gains in both absorbtion and recitation of memories and new knowledge gained.

Regardless of what you go with if you are going to take a Racetam you are generally going to want to take a Choline neurotransmitter source (ie: Choline Bitartrate, Choline CDP, and Alpha GPC). The way Piracetam works is by stimulating your acetylcholine (ACh) receptors and thus causes the use of acetylcholine transmitters, so naturally you are going to need to replenish these and taking a choline source is how you can do that.

If you want more information on Piracetam I suggest you check out both these links. The first one is a general informative guide on Piracetam and how to take it including dosages, the second link contains a lot of research (even a downloadable PDF) that supports Piracetam:

http://www.smartdrugsforthought.com/what-is-piracetam
http://www.smartdrugsforthought.com/piracetam-research

If you have any questions or something to add please do! I lovee talking about Nootropics wink.gif

+Quote Post
KoolK3n
post Mar 31, 2012, 07:42 PM
Post #4

Overlord

Member No.: 33523

QUOTE(5hadow12ogue @ Mar 30, 2012, 11:15 PM) *

Personally I suggest (If you are going to stack Nootropics and are a new comer) to start off with Piracetam and Aniracetam. The reason I say to stack these two is because Piracetam helps enhance your memory recall and Aniracetam helps improve your memory formation processes. Obviously these two together can provide some substantial gains in both absorbtion and recitation of memories and new knowledge gained.

Regardless of what you go with if you are going to take a Racetam you are generally going to want to take a Choline neurotransmitter source (ie: Choline Bitartrate, Choline CDP, and Alpha GPC). The way Piracetam works is by stimulating your acetylcholine (ACh) receptors and thus causes the use of acetylcholine transmitters, so naturally you are going to need to replenish these and taking a choline source is how you can do that.

If you want more information on Piracetam I suggest you check out both these links. The first one is a general informative guide on Piracetam and how to take it including dosages, the second link contains a lot of research (even a downloadable PDF) that supports Piracetam:

If you have any questions or something to add please do! I lovee talking about Nootropics wink.gif

Have you experienced any other nootropics?
+Quote Post
Amz
post May 09, 2012, 12:57 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 34228

Hi Guys,

Im new to all this!!! is it safe to switch from piracetam to pramiracetam?
can someone help?
thanks
+Quote Post
Flex
post May 09, 2012, 05:02 AM
Post #6

God

Member No.: 5877

QUOTE(Amz @ May 09, 2012, 01:57 AM) *

Hi Guys,

Im new to all this!!! is it safe to switch from piracetam to pramiracetam?
can someone help?
thanks

You ought to be just fine smile.gif No real health danger, just play around with the dose a bit to find what works for you. It is even perfectly fine to combine the two, but it is best to understand how we like one compound first before blending. The two may function synergistically, so keep in mind that you can keep more reasonable guidelines in mind for dosing.
+Quote Post
5hadow12ogue
post Oct 07, 2012, 03:09 PM
Post #7

Aspiring

QUOTE(KoolK3n @ Mar 31, 2012, 10:42 PM) *

QUOTE(5hadow12ogue @ Mar 30, 2012, 11:15 PM) *

Have you experienced any other nootropics?

I've dabbled here and there, currently I'm taking Pramiracetam, Aniracetam, and Piracetam along with L-Theanine and Choline Bitartrate. I'm considering adding Sulbutiamine to my stack, as well as ALCAR. I've tried ALCAR before but I never really kept a continuous and concurrent dosing pattern so I never really got to truly experience it's benefits.
+Quote Post
crazyAndroid
post Jan 10, 2013, 10:59 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 34749

QUOTE(5hadow12ogue @ Mar 30, 2012, 08:15 PM) *

I'm currently combining piracetam and aniracetam but I have no clue about the dosage.
So I take the minimal dose for both, 750mg aniracetam and 1.6g piracetam in the morning together with 650mg choline bitartrate.
What would you recommend to increase or decrease. Also I couldn't find info about the pharmacokinetics, how many hours do the racetams stay in the body? should I split it into two separate doses?

+Quote Post
5hadow12ogue
post Feb 25, 2013, 06:55 PM
Post #9

Aspiring

QUOTE(crazyAndroid @ Jan 10, 2013, 12:59 PM) *

I'm currently combining piracetam and aniracetam but I have no clue about the dosage.
So I take the minimal dose for both, 750mg aniracetam and 1.6g piracetam in the morning together with 650mg choline bitartrate.
What would you recommend to increase or decrease. Also I couldn't find info about the pharmacokinetics, how many hours do the racetams stay in the body? should I split it into two separate doses?

Sorry for the delay in response bro, hard to remember where all I posted lol.

Well you've been taking these for a while now, have you already upped your dosing since you started? I would recommend taking less choline, maybe half as much or just taking it every other day.

As to Pharmacokinetics, I saw some a while back, but I'd have to go super searching, if you want you could check out the downloadable PDF on Racetams at Smart Drugs for Thought research page. It's located near the top of the page, and has information regarding most of the Racetams and likely has the Pharmacokinetics information you're seeking in it. smile.gif
+Quote Post
XR500Final
post Mar 26, 2013, 03:21 PM
Post #10

Aspiring

Member No.: 21903

QUOTE(flacosis @ Mar 08, 2012, 08:00 AM) *

Hy.
I want to start a suplementation of pramiracetam+piracetam+modafinil
The reason is thas I want to improve my focus and efficiency, but without loosing my creativity.
Is this the right combination?
Do I need to add somthing else?
how much of each do I take.
I'm 34, 1,74 mts, and 57kgs. healthy.
Any further advice?
Sorry for the spelling and grammar, english is not my first language.
Thank's!!!!!

Try getting some trophic copper and take 1/2 cup of cinnamon in the morning works for me very well.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 08:29 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog