BrainMeta'                 

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Can someone update me on the status of cerebral health?
Shouse
post Feb 23, 2012, 03:18 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 34010

I made a purchase of ~$400 from CH on the 14th. I still havent received any word from them via google wallet or email. Is anyone else experiencing this? I know their products are in high demand and they're very busy I just wanted to get a general idea of how long it might take.
I ordered the follow:

1 Sulbutiamine - 100 grams
1 Pramiracetam - 100 grams
1 Picamilon - 100 grams
1 Oxiracetam - 100 grams
1 Aniracetam - 100 grams
1 Alpha GPC Pure Grade - 100 gram
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Denning
post Feb 23, 2012, 04:36 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 34007

QUOTE(Shouse @ Feb 23, 2012, 07:18 PM) *

I still havent received any word from them via google wallet or email. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I ordered $50 worth of items from CH on the 18th of February. On the 21st I received an email notification from Google Checkout saying that my order had shipped.

1 Piracetam - 100 grams
1 Vegetarian Capsules - 100 capsules
1 Ginkgo Biloba - 100 grams
1 Choline Bitartrate - 100 grams
+Quote Post
Shouse
post Feb 23, 2012, 04:50 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 34010

QUOTE(Shouse @ Feb 23, 2012, 06:18 PM) *

I made a purchase of ~$400 from CH on the 14th. I still havent received any word from them via google wallet or email. Is anyone else experiencing this? I know their products are in high demand and they're very busy I just wanted to get a general idea of how long it might take.
I ordered the follow:

1 Sulbutiamine - 100 grams
1 Pramiracetam - 100 grams
1 Picamilon - 100 grams
1 Oxiracetam - 100 grams
1 Aniracetam - 100 grams
1 Alpha GPC Pure Grade - 100 gram

I guess the noots I ordered aren't currently in stock. I don't mind waiting when it's for quality. I was just hoping to get an idea of an eta.
+Quote Post
Kleuze
post Feb 24, 2012, 05:17 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 34006

Their shipment information says it tends to take about 5 to 10 business days after the shipment has been sent. So from the moment you get a confirmation that the order has been shipped, it can take 1 to 2 weeks. This matches my experience with them; usually takes a few days for the shipment confirmation, then about one and a half week before it arrives. In total, 2 to 3 weeks (I live in The Netherlands, so that's overseas).

They're not very proactive with keeping you up-to-date, but as I'm in webshop-building business myself, I know this is a separate portion of businesslogic that you have to program or buy. They probably don't have sophisticated software to do this, and I don't blame them if you look at the complexity/costs of this with international shipments.

So yea.. depends on the stock, too. If they're waiting for THEIR suppliers, then all that adds up to the 2-3 weeks I just mentioned. It can quickly add up, unfortunately..
+Quote Post
GodConsciousness
post Feb 25, 2012, 07:45 AM
Post #5

Demi-God

Member No.: 5683

We have been experiencing high demand of late and some items may take a bit longer than usual. We are working today (Saturday), however, to help catch up on orders.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th September 2014 - 08:01 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog