Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mercy
akhtar
post Feb 21, 2012, 02:31 AM
Post #1

Overlord

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 18

The devil makes comfortable the sin or is it that he makes me believe that comfortable is right because it is worldly thus being right for him with respect to us but not being right for us with respect to us.
Knowledge is the taste of truth beyond which is the digestive tract and then comes wisdom, so flows the pen, the handless pen that writes without thought, instinct is the scent of the hunter for his prey
Tears as I leave, the mercy has left and I must wander once again the desert searching for an oasis to have relief of my demons who have made the hunter now the hunted. tears oh tears oh sadness how you bring these tears these humble tears which sat once on the edge of nothingness, you've become today for a brief time how glorious, you shun, Arctic conditions felt you and will remember you, blessed is the receiver for he has seen the magnificence of light upon light, the dustless cupboard, I've looked and now I'm only left with dirty hands and cloth, I formed an opinion of you which become a thing, a conscious thought briefly lighting up the darkness, hold said the voice, the faceless voice, hold tight lit baton of hope for hope is the ladder which reaches up into the never-ending sky to the hereafter where no fear will bother you, no burden will lay heavy.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2014 - 10:39 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog