Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> electronically stimulating nerve cells
ozified25
post Feb 16, 2012, 08:46 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 33986

I am looking for a safe non-invasive method into promoting neurological growth in my brain by external methods. I feel I have tried everything into improving this, over a long period of time such as reading and exercising but am now looking for a direct neurotechnological approach into helping me get more out of my brain.

The basic concept i have have come up with is that if you stimulate the brain through a form of electrical means you can potentially increase the neurological growth as the neurons have been exited. I know this is incredibly simplistic and I know little about the brain, but from what I would i have seen so far in technology nowadays i'm sure there is something out there that could achieve this.

I am familiar with CES, TMS, rTMS and the others but have so far found nothing out there that i can see as a realistic way into helping myself.

I am up for any ideas, but again please be don't just make it, state as much information as you can, and add any references to places which you think could lead me in the right direction. thx.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2017 - 06:44 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles