BrainMeta'                 

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who would you be without your knowledge?
Dinesh
post Mar 14, 2012, 09:53 AM
Post #61

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 6759

QUOTE(PANCHO @ Feb 08, 2012, 07:31 PM) *

Who would you be without your knowledge? Do you identify your self with the knowledge about you (knowledge includes awareness) ? Does your knowledge about you change?

Who would you be without your knowledge?
I am the universe.
Do you identify yourself with the knowledge about you (knowledge includes awareness) ?
Yes I exist because universe exists.
Does your knowledge about you change?
If we move with time frame, expressed form changes., but ultimate wisdom never change.
Need any clarification? beloved pls . ask

Dinesh
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
PANCHO
post Mar 14, 2012, 10:22 AM
Post #62

Awakening

Member No.: 33686

Hey Dinesh. The atoms in your body were made inside a star. How cool is that?

People think they live how their thoughts tell them they live.
People think they are what their thoughts tell them they are.
People think reality is what their thoughts tell them it is.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Mar 14, 2012, 04:50 PM
Post #63

Supreme God

Member No.: 601

QUOTE(PANCHO @ Mar 14, 2012, 03:56 PM) *

I am not responsible for your reality.

Yes you are. As you see me and accuse me of being frozen, so it is of your choice and responsibility in understanding. Which by the way, you say is unreal...
Neither I can control what you want to believe.
No only what you want to believe about what I believe from your understanding. Which by the way you say is unreal...
As I said, if you don't want to come out, then you'll stay there...realities at rest...stay at rest...frozen
As I said before, you are the one who put me where you put me. Wherever that may be..frozen in your perceptions of realities at rest, according to your understanding. Which by the way you say is unreal...
In the house that PANCHO built...
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Mar 14, 2012, 04:58 PM
Post #64

Supreme God

QUOTE(PANCHO @ Mar 14, 2012, 06:22 PM) *

By what determination do you state that matter, or atoms are created.., and why specifically are they created inside of a star? Where then is the Star coming from?
+Quote Post
PANCHO
post Mar 15, 2012, 04:32 AM
Post #65

Awakening

All I can tell you is to go and find your natural harmony by questioning yourself. If you are happy, content, and joyful, then you found it and there is no need for anything else. What ever is that you are reading, put it aside. That stuff is sinking you.

QUOTE(Joesus @ Mar 14, 2012, 04:50 PM) *

I am not responsible for your reality.

Yes you are. As you see me and accuse me of being frozen, so it is of your choice and responsibility in understanding. Which by the way, you say is unreal...
Neither I can control what you want to believe.
No only what you want to believe about what I believe from your understanding. Which by the way you say is unreal...
As I said, if you don't want to come out, then you'll stay there...realities at rest...stay at rest...frozen
As I said before, you are the one who put me where you put me. Wherever that may be..frozen in your perceptions of realities at rest, according to your understanding. Which by the way you say is unreal...
In the house that PANCHO built...
+Quote Post
PANCHO
post Mar 15, 2012, 04:39 AM
Post #66

Awakening

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/space/universe/sights/stars/

QUOTE(Joesus @ Mar 14, 2012, 04:58 PM) *

QUOTE(PANCHO @ Mar 14, 2012, 06:22 PM) *

By what determination do you state that matter, or atoms are created.., and why specifically are they created inside of a star? Where then is the Star coming from?

+Quote Post
Joesus
post Mar 15, 2012, 07:41 AM
Post #67

Supreme God

QUOTE(PANCHO @ Mar 15, 2012, 12:32 PM) *

All I can tell you is to go and find your natural harmony by questioning yourself. If you are happy, content, and joyful, then you found it and there is no need for anything else. What ever is that you are reading, put it aside. That stuff is sinking you.

If I read the following will I be sinking?

QUOTE(PANCHO @ Mar 15, 2012, 12:39 PM) *

By reading this, I didn't get that the atoms that created the universe, which in turn created the stars, gave birth to the atoms which created my body.

Perhaps by reading this and making that determination you have been following something that is sinking you into many many thoughts and an understanding that is unreal.
On the other hand if you have immersed yourself in unreal understanding, and have found that after questioning yourself to get to this understanding (which is unreal), and it has brought you happiness, joy and contentment... then there is no reason for anything else in your life??

Perhaps the saying "ignorance is bliss" is a statement of relative truth that one can apply to their philosophy of life?
+Quote Post
PANCHO
post Mar 15, 2012, 07:59 AM
Post #68

Awakening

QUOTE(Joesus @ Mar 15, 2012, 07:41 AM) *

QUOTE(PANCHO @ Mar 15, 2012, 12:39 PM) *

By reading this, I didn't get that the atoms that created the universe, which in turn created the stars, gave birth to the atoms which created my body.

It is right there. How could you miss it? You don't want to see it?

Read the bold letters:

"As successive generations of stars have burned out and exploded as supernovae, the elements have been spread around the Universe to form planets and all living things."
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Mar 15, 2012, 03:52 PM
Post #69

Supreme God

QUOTE(PANCHO @ Mar 15, 2012, 03:59 PM) *

It is right there. How could you miss it? You don't want to see it?

Read the bold letters:

"As successive generations of stars have burned out and exploded as supernovae, the elements have been spread around the Universe to form planets and all living things."

That only suggests the elements within the universe have spread about with the help of exploding stars. I still don't get that the elements were formed or began inside of the stars as they exploded. Also where did the atoms that made the first stars come from?

And you also didn't address the issue of whether reading this article would create a sinking affect...
+Quote Post
PANCHO
post Mar 16, 2012, 05:07 AM
Post #70

Awakening

QUOTE(Joesus @ Mar 15, 2012, 03:52 PM) *

That only suggests the elements within the universe have spread about with the help of exploding stars. I still don't get that the elements were formed or began inside of the stars as they exploded. Also where did the atoms that made the first stars come from?

And you also didn't address the issue of whether reading this article would create a sinking affect...

your knowledge is making you blind (and sinking you).

read the bold letters (again):

"Atoms of a star's main fuel, hydrogen, fuse together in the core to form helium. A sequence of fusion reactions at different stages of a massive star's life and eventual supernova death produces all the natural elements."

The link I gave you only has three very small paragraphs. Imagine if I had given you a link with a whole page smile.gif
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Mar 16, 2012, 07:10 AM
Post #71

Supreme God

QUOTE(PANCHO @ Mar 16, 2012, 01:07 PM) *

QUOTE(Joesus @ Mar 15, 2012, 03:52 PM) *

your knowledge is making you blind (and sinking you).

read the bold letters (again):

"Atoms of a star's main fuel, hydrogen, fuse together in the core to form helium. A sequence of fusion reactions at different stages of a massive star's life and eventual supernova death produces all the natural elements."

The link I gave you only has three very small paragraphs. Imagine if I had given you a link with a whole page smile.gif

IF the universe began from what is surmised as the big bang. Where did the elements come from that made the universe or the stars in the first place?
+Quote Post
Flex
post Mar 16, 2012, 09:35 AM
Post #72

God

Member No.: 5877

As the Universe evolves, there will almost certainly be the emergence of new entities from nothing or rather something very different. It is not some great mystery that new states of being will come into existence given the right condition. I could conceive of a couple ways to generate a "big bang" like phenomenon without the dependence on a creation event.
+Quote Post
KoolK3n
post Mar 16, 2012, 09:46 AM
Post #73

Overlord

Member No.: 33523

QUOTE(Flex @ Mar 16, 2012, 12:35 PM) *

As the Universe evolves, there will almost certainly be the emergence of new entities from nothing or rather something very different. It is not some great mystery that new states of being will come into existence given the right condition. I could conceive of a couple ways to generate a "big bang" like phenomenon without the dependence on a creation event.

"The ultimate fate of the universe, and implicitly humanity, is hypothesized as one in which biological life will eventually become unsustainable, be it through a Big Freeze, Big Rip, or Big Crunch. However, there are conceivable ways in which these fates can be avoided, as it may be possible given sufficiently advanced technology to survive indefinitely by directing the flow of energy on a cosmic scale and altering the fate of the universe."
+Quote Post
Flex
post Mar 16, 2012, 12:54 PM
Post #74

God

I personally believe altering the ultimate fate of the Universe cannot be done as a consequence of symmetry.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Mar 16, 2012, 05:08 PM
Post #75

Supreme God

All we need is Guidance
+Quote Post
PANCHO
post Mar 19, 2012, 05:06 AM
Post #76

Awakening

QUOTE(Joesus @ Mar 16, 2012, 07:10 AM) *

IF the universe began from what is surmised as the big bang. Where did the elements come from that made the universe or the stars in the first place?

Why do you take refuge in what nobody knows? Doesn't that say something about what you seek?
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Mar 19, 2012, 07:58 AM
Post #77

Supreme God

QUOTE(PANCHO @ Mar 19, 2012, 01:06 PM) *

Why do you take refuge in what nobody knows?

Why do you assume no one knows the answer to the question?

You seem to be pointing toward an idea that you accept what you read as truth, (having used the internet to answer the question I asked you). Why do you take refuge in what everyone else says is truth or reality?

After making the statement that understanding is unreal, do you assume everyone knows this as truth?

Don't the conflicting ideas you speak of, say something about what you seek?

If you want to use what everyone else accepts as truth then lets use this.....
Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another.
― Albert Einstein

If form (matter) is discharged or spread as the result of the energy created by the stars dispersal of elements, who or what creates or congeals the matter into form, and from where does the energy and matter come to form the stars? You want to talk about reality? Lets talk about what reality is. There is very little difference in that which creates stars from matter, and that which creates you and your beliefs.

Who is in charge of your beliefs and where does your awareness come from? Is your awareness something other than energy?
+Quote Post
Flex
post Mar 19, 2012, 08:45 AM
Post #78

God

I think awareness and energy are two very different things--that is why we claim two types of "energy", kinetic and potential. Surely you cannot claim potential energy as a real entity, but rather something inferred from the statement you quoted as a universal axiom. I would call potential energy awareness smile.gif
+Quote Post
PANCHO
post Mar 19, 2012, 09:59 AM
Post #79

Awakening

QUOTE(Joesus @ Mar 19, 2012, 07:58 AM) *

QUOTE(PANCHO @ Mar 19, 2012, 01:06 PM) *

Why do you take refuge in what nobody knows?

Why do you assume no one knows the answer to the question?

You seem to be pointing toward an idea that you accept what you read as truth, (having used the internet to answer the question I asked you). Why do you take refuge in what everyone else says is truth or reality?

After making the statement that understanding is unreal, do you assume everyone knows this as truth?

Don't the conflicting ideas you speak of, say something about what you seek?

Conflicts happen across different realities. In your reality, you see yourself as knowledgeable in areas nobody else is. But why do you seek this image?
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Mar 19, 2012, 05:07 PM
Post #80

Supreme God

QUOTE(Flex @ Mar 19, 2012, 04:45 PM) *

I think awareness and energy are two very different things--that is why we claim two types of "energy", kinetic and potential. Surely you cannot claim potential energy as a real entity, but rather something inferred from the statement you quoted as a universal axiom. I would call potential energy awareness smile.gif

So your saying awareness of kinetic energy is potentially determined by something that is not a real entity? Is this part and parcel to the idea that understanding is unreal?

QUOTE(PANCHO @ Mar 19, 2012, 05:59 PM) *

Conflicts happen across different realities. In your reality, you see yourself as knowledgeable in areas nobody else is. But why do you seek this image?
Where is the conflict?
I don't think there is a conflict with your projections upon those who possess knowledge of which you are unfamiliar, unless you think you threaten a person with your disbelief, or your own disbelief in the opposing belief threatens that which you identify with. Either way, a choice can be made to expand upon any identification with a belief and to change a belief, or to fight to the death for a single belief. Conflict then, is a personal choice in the identification one has with ones experience.

I can understand the confusion that can result from making assumptions based on ideas outside of ones personal awareness, experience and belief.

The personal values in anyone who assumes a reality that is passed on by word of mouth or the authoritative media, (where no experience is involved) seems to be the basis of many conflicts, because belief is the only point of reference.
When beliefs clash, the emotionally insecure may try to secure their belief, in the face of the opposing thought, by trying to degrade or destroy the image of the opposition. Without the understanding of belief, and the relative values created by the individual experience, it's easy to create separation within ones own house, and a house divided does not stand for very long.

Do you have a conflict with your perception of me?

What prompts you to believe I'm in a search for an image, and/or what makes you think your image of me is the same as mine if I had an image of myself?
If we both create an image of myself, which one is less real or more real, or are they equally real, or equally unreal?
+Quote Post
Flex
post Mar 19, 2012, 07:11 PM
Post #81

God

QUOTE(Joesus @ Mar 19, 2012, 05:07 PM) *

So your saying awareness of kinetic energy is potentially determined by something that is not a real entity? Is this part and parcel to the idea that understanding is unreal?

I only said I wouldn't claim potential energy to be a real entity smile.gif Based on my current beliefs, I would call potential energy mass, in which case I would say it is very real, but sort of like opposite sides of the same coin. We experience energy fluxes, so observing kinetic energy is easy, but observing mass is a little more tricky. I cannot tell the mass of an object simply by looking at it, but I can tell it is moving. I think the only different between the real (kinetic) and imaginary (potential) components of energy is how we are capable of observing it.
+Quote Post
Flex
post Mar 19, 2012, 07:50 PM
Post #82

God

***He says it well***
+Quote Post
Flex
post Mar 19, 2012, 07:58 PM
Post #83

God

***She says it better***
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Mar 20, 2012, 07:45 AM
Post #84

Supreme God

QUOTE(Flex @ Mar 20, 2012, 03:11 AM) *

QUOTE(Joesus @ Mar 19, 2012, 05:07 PM) *

I only said I wouldn't claim potential energy to be a real entity smile.gif Based on my current beliefs, I would call potential energy mass, in which case I would say it is very real, but sort of like opposite sides of the same coin. We experience energy fluxes, so observing kinetic energy is easy, but observing mass is a little more tricky. I cannot tell the mass of an object simply by looking at it, but I can tell it is moving. I think the only different between the real (kinetic) and imaginary (potential) components of energy is how we are capable of observing it.

So instead of calling potential energy "awareness" as you previously stated, what you meant was that you can be aware of potential energy but not so much observe it directly?
+Quote Post
Flex
post Mar 20, 2012, 11:56 AM
Post #85

God

Something like that. I personally couldn't say my opinion, because I am still forming it lol. I think that sounds about right though--sort of like observing a black hole.
+Quote Post
Phi
post Mar 24, 2012, 06:38 AM
Post #86

God

Member No.: 25755

a republican
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Mar 25, 2012, 07:19 AM
Post #87

Supreme God

Are you saying Flex is a Republican, or That's who you'd would you be without your knowledge?
+Quote Post
Trip like I do
post Mar 27, 2012, 04:46 PM
Post #88

Supreme God

Member No.: 3202

+Quote Post
Flex
post Mar 27, 2012, 05:52 PM
Post #89

God

Lol that is brilliant....
+Quote Post
Phi
post Mar 28, 2012, 04:39 AM
Post #90

God

Member No.: 25755

the 2nd one
+Quote Post

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st November 2014 - 12:47 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog