> Relationship of detoxification and desires
PANCHO
post Feb 06, 2012, 12:00 PM
Post #1

Awakening

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 33686

Hi.

This is a curious relation that I have experienced recently. I never thought it possible but there is a relation with the toxins of your body + internal bacteria of the colon to desires and mental well being. The mind is not an isolated part of the body. Everything counts. If you want to taste the bliss of enlightenment, this is something not to ignore as being detox makes you not have distracting desires and makes you feel complete and in peace. 99% of toxins come from food and not everybody is the same (ie. different blood types, etc).
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
PANCHO
post Feb 17, 2012, 06:35 AM
Post #2

Awakening

These are some steps that may help other people detoxify their bodies. These could take 2 or 3 months minimum (depends on how bad shape you were).

Body steps:

Water fast one day a week. The worse you feel the more junk your body is releasing in to the blood. With time, you'll look forward this day of the week.

Eat lots of fruit and some raw vegetables. try to eat foods that don't get stuck for long times inside. Eat some vegetable fats like one avocado nuts each day. Fat is good for the brain.

Drink plenty of water every day till the pee becomes white (not yellow).

Go to bed early and sleep 9+ hours. You'll get used to. Don't look at tv or get stuck on the net. Avoid tv. This time is important to filter the blood.

Exercise, and if you can, and try to sweat as much as possible.

Avoid chemicals or pills. But I drink a cup of filtered coffee per day.

Mind steps:

Try not to read much. The trick is not in acquiring special knowledge.

Try to spend some time under the sun each day.

Try to not think much. Relax your mind as much as possible. Practice not trying to think. These is counter intuitive because you are not trying to get smarter and you may look dummy.

Once you practice these things, you'll achieve total relaxation. Things that mattered before don't anymore. You'll see things different. You'll feel that you don't need many things that you thought you needed before. You'll feel a rush of happiness when you realize you don't need much to be happy. These moments don't last long but with time they can be sought and maybe lengthen. This is a personal thing, nobody is going to understand you and don't seek recognition.
+Quote Post
code buttons
post Feb 17, 2012, 05:51 PM
Post #3

Supreme God

Member No.: 4556

QUOTE(PANCHO @ Feb 06, 2012, 12:00 PM) *

Hi.

This is a curious relation that I have experienced recently. I never thought it possible but there is a relation with the toxins of your body + internal bacteria of the colon to desires and mental well being. The mind is not an isolated part of the body. Everything counts. If you want to taste the bliss of enlightenment, this is something not to ignore as being detox makes you not have distracting desires and makes you feel complete and in peace. 99% of toxins come from food and not everybody is the same (ie. different blood types, etc).

Yeap! This Trojan Libido's day it seems!!!

QUOTE(PANCHO @ Feb 17, 2012, 06:35 AM) *

Try to not think much. Relax your mind as much as possible. Practice not trying to think.

How can I do this unless I'm drugged, dead or asleep?!
+Quote Post
PANCHO
post Feb 18, 2012, 05:48 AM
Post #4

Awakening

QUOTE(code buttons @ Feb 17, 2012, 05:51 PM) *

QUOTE(PANCHO @ Feb 17, 2012, 06:35 AM) *

Try to not think much. Relax your mind as much as possible. Practice not trying to think.

How can I do this unless I'm drugged, dead or asleep?!

Practice. I started practicing while walking (30 mins a day did it for me) and having my eyesight fixed but looking nowhere. I started concentrating my thoughts on my breath but now I can have much better control of my thoughts. When I first started, I also concentrated on relaxing my face. Don't worry about how your face looks to others. At first, your face will probably look funny. You would be surprise to find out that your face is not relaxed even when you think it is. While practicing, your face and your eyes should change gradually towards a softer appearance. There are probably levels of relaxation that you may not be aware and you may think that you cannot be relaxed any deeper. The whole thing is about being physically and mentally relaxed through reaching deeper levels, then dopamine is released in your mind (happiness feeling). If you can control stopping your thoughts, then you'll be able to go to deeper levels of relaxation. Practice and you'll find your own way. Many unhappy people would be surprise to know that they can instantly become happy by not thinking.
+Quote Post
PANCHO
post Feb 18, 2012, 07:26 AM
Post #5

Awakening

Concentrate on repetitive things. That helps to not think. If you breath is too slow to hold your attention, then concentrate on something faster like your steps (if you walk). Maybe you could find repetitions on trying to feel the air from a ceiling fan. Sometimes a light bulb induces repetitions (50 Herz in the US) in the mind. For example, some people sleep deeper under a light bulb. Get lost in repetitions.
+Quote Post
PANCHO
post Feb 19, 2012, 05:58 AM
Post #6

Awakening

These are some of the physical experiences I get when doing non-thinking walks. The lips get 'dry' and feel like raisins. The tip of the fingers dry out too and the hands harden. Then the face feels like a whole piece of clay. The sockets of the eyes also dry out. It feels as if the blood comes out of those parts and go somewhere else. The blood coming out possibly explains to me the dryness effect. The air track also dry out and you can clearly feel the air moving there. Then time goes away. Depending on your energy level, an hour of walking can feel like only 5 minutes. When you finish, it feels like coming out of a nap. Then everything regains its 'moisture' level. If you are this relax and have some dopamine inside it feels as if your appearance glows to others. You smile inside but it may not be visible in your face. It feels as if the internal smile is transparent. Some people keep staring.

As far as spiritual things refer, there isn't much. It feels great/peaceful but I don't add any theories as to why. I think people start with a spiritual theory and then look for traces of that theory in their experience. But I start blank with no theories a priory. Seems that this works well for me when trying not to think. I don't try to explain anything and I just let things take its course. I don't look for anything other than the experience itself.
+Quote Post
code buttons
post Feb 19, 2012, 11:05 AM
Post #7

Supreme God

Member No.: 4556

QUOTE(PANCHO @ Feb 19, 2012, 05:58 AM) *

Some people keep staring.

LMFAO!!! That should be a sing that it's time to get in queue at the nurse station for your meds, PANCHO!!! And make sure and show the nurse your tongue after you've gulped down your cup of water!!! LOL!!!
+Quote Post
PANCHO
post Feb 19, 2012, 03:13 PM
Post #8

Awakening

QUOTE(code buttons @ Feb 19, 2012, 11:05 AM) *

QUOTE(PANCHO @ Feb 19, 2012, 05:58 AM) *

Some people keep staring.

LMFAO!!! That should be a sing that it's time to get in queue at the nurse station for your meds, PANCHO!!! And make sure and show the nurse your tongue after you've gulped down your cup of water!!! LOL!!!

LOL!!! You must have heavy metals in the blood. Let the doc or a family member know.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 07:09 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog