Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Advice for new starter please
urbancolour
post Jan 21, 2012, 02:37 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 33910

Hello

I have been reading the threads, lots of great info here but I'd like some thoughts on the following please.

I have decided to go with the stack suggested in another thread here with 3 basic items

1) Piracetam
2) CDPCholine
3) Either sulbutiamine or pyritino

I have been unable to find a source of Piracetam, could I replace this with Pramiracetam (or other suggestions)

The thread starter also suggested the following in addition

Picamilon
Aniracetam
Lion's Mane
Fish Oil
PhosphatidylSerine
Bacopa

Can someone tell me if I could maybe start with the initial 3 then add these to judge effects.

My aim is to improve memory etc while at university, I have a lack of concentration and what I describe as a feeling of cotton wool in my head at times.

I am also taking the following supps to help with tendon issues and would like to know if these will have an affect.

Vitamin C - 2000mg

B6 - 200mg

Magnesium - 200mg

Vit D3 - 50ug

MSM (Methol Sulphonyl Methane) T spoon

Lastly, I notice there are a few guys here from the UK, where do you lads find are the best places to source your items?

Thanks for your help
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
LeeCrostM.D.
post May 16, 2012, 07:51 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 34248

QUOTE(urbancolour @ Jan 21, 2012, 02:37 AM) *

Hello

I have been reading the threads, lots of great info here but I'd like some thoughts on the following please.

I have decided to go with the stack suggested in another thread here with 3 basic items

1) Piracetam
2) CDPCholine
3) Either sulbutiamine or pyritino

I have been unable to find a source of Piracetam, could I replace this with Pramiracetam (or other suggestions)

The thread starter also suggested the following in addition

Picamilon
Aniracetam
Lion's Mane
Fish Oil
PhosphatidylSerine
Bacopa

Can someone tell me if I could maybe start with the initial 3 then add these to judge effects.

My aim is to improve memory etc while at university, I have a lack of concentration and what I describe as a feeling of cotton wool in my head at times.

I am also taking the following supps to help with tendon issues and would like to know if these will have an affect.

Vitamin C - 2000mg

B6 - 200mg

Magnesium - 200mg

Vit D3 - 50ug

MSM (Methol Sulphonyl Methane) T spoon

Lastly, I notice there are a few guys here from the UK, where do you lads find are the best places to source your items?

Thanks for your help

I would advise trying one nootropic at a time.

In your case I would certainly cover your basics with your essential vitamins, minerals, and omega 3's.

As far as which nootropic Pyritinol is one of the more effective ones for your concentration issues.
+Quote Post
neurofire
post Jul 17, 2012, 10:03 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 34383

Yeah, that's a good stack to start out with. Replacing piracetam with another racetam is not only more expensive, but each racetam has its own unique effects. For example, the effects of pramiracetam are drastically different from those of piracetam. If you want a recommendation besides pir, I found oxiracetam to work very well. Amazon is a good source for them.

But pyritinol is an analog of vitamin B6, so it may be redundant to take it and vitamin B6 (I'm really not sure on this though); sulbutiamine is an analog of vitamin b1 so that may be better.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2017 - 04:34 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles