BrainMeta'                 

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cerebral Health customer experience, order with apparently no shipping and no communication
Flandern
post Jan 17, 2012, 08:35 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 33903

Hi there folks,

I recently made my first order from Cerebral Health on January the 3rd. On the same day I got confirmation that they had received my money.

As there were no more actualizations concerning the status of my order in the following days, I contacted them three days later. On the 9th they finally answered saying that they had got backordered on piracetam and that it should ship the same day or in the next day.

No change on the status until the 13th, when I wrote them again asking for information on my order. I still simply didn't get any response from them! I am very negativelly impressed by this experience.

Do you have anything to say?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
GodConsciousness
post Jan 18, 2012, 07:32 AM
Post #2

Demi-God

Member No.: 5683

Our piracetam is in very high demand. We do not have time to respond to each impatient request for an update on an order. You will receive an email with tracking information once your order has been shipped. If at any time you want a refund prior to shipping, we are more than happy to issue you one.
+Quote Post
Flandern
post Jan 18, 2012, 12:29 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 33903

QUOTE(GodConsciousness @ Jan 18, 2012, 07:32 AM) *

Our piracetam is in very high demand. We do not have time to respond to each impatient request for an update on an order. You will receive an email with tracking information once your order has been shipped. If at any time you want a refund prior to shipping, we are more than happy to issue you one.

I would humbly suggest you to add a note on the website to let us know of what is going on. An estimation of how long it has been taking or should take would be welcome as well. After all, piracetam is certainly one of your leading sales and behid each purchase there is a context, a plan involving an assumption of how long it will take to the product to arrive. 15 days without any order update results in a rather natural concern, at this point it's not a matter of impatience. Thank you for the answer.
+Quote Post
post Feb 08, 2012, 06:41 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 33960

Hi there.

Well it seems that you were not the only one clueless.
I did my first order at 2 of January (more than 100 bucks). Here it is the tracking of the package:

January 27, 2012

05:47:00

STUART, FL 34994

ARRIVAL AT UNIT

January 24, 2012

03:57:00

JERSEY CITY, NJ 07097

PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY

January 3, 2012

18:47:00

STUART, FL 34994

DISPATCHED TO SORT FACILITY

January 3, 2012

16:07:00

STUART, FL 34996

ACCEPT OR PICKUP

January 2, 2012

09:21:00

Electronic Notification

At February 6 (note, more than a week since it arrived back to Cerebral Health) I wrote:

"Hi.

I did my first purchase a month ago, and still not receive it. And now, it's even worse, because it seems that my package is going back to you?! Please shed some light on the subject.

Regards,

Diogo Barardo

p.s.- You can click in the package code (tracking) below to see where it is at the moment."

To which they answer (at the same day): "We did receive it back. We can either re-send it or issue you a refund."

I immediately answer back: "Why did it go back? When did you intend to inform me?"

And this is my current situation.
It's funny, that these, really are the complete transcripts of the e-mails, so no use of single greeting to address a client (you probably have to work on that cerebral health).

I wait to further information (that's why I had to register in this forum).
+Quote Post
GodConsciousness
post Feb 08, 2012, 06:55 AM
Post #5

Demi-God

Hi Diogo-

We received your package back shortly before your email. There may have been a problem with Portugal customs. They may not be familiar with nootropics. We can either try sending out the package again to you or issue you a refund.
+Quote Post
post Feb 08, 2012, 07:31 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 33960

QUOTE(GodConsciousness @ Feb 08, 2012, 06:55 AM) *

Hi Diogo-

We received your package back shortly before your email. There may have been a problem with Portugal customs. They may not be familiar with nootropics. We can either try sending out the package again to you or issue you a refund.

Hi.
Thank you for the quick answer. I would prefer that you try to send it again. Then, if for whatever reason, it doesnt work, then I'm affraid I have to issue a refund.
As always you can contact me by my email.

p.s.-dont forget to send me (if available) the code for the package tracking.

Waiting for updates (if you re-send it),
Diogo

Diogo-
+Quote Post
GodConsciousness
post Feb 08, 2012, 08:40 AM
Post #7

Demi-God

Diogo-

I sent you an email. Looks like the address may have been incomplete.
+Quote Post
2cr4zy4u
post Feb 15, 2012, 01:43 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 33984

Cereb is a decent vendor for piracetam, but I recently switched to Neuro Boost Piracetam from Smart Drugs for Thought for personal reasons. My only reason was to have have capsuled piracetam for the most reasonable price and service. Cereb never missed a shipment every time I have ordered from them in the past. Thanks cereb! Honestly, I am sticking with Smart Drugs for Thought because the measurements in their capsuling process is very precise. I think they all averaged 790 - 820mg per capsule which is very surprising. I've ordered capsules from other vendors where half of the capsule was filled or was down to 400-600mg on a lot of them. I will not put the names out of these ebay vendors just be advised - this is out of all honesty. I also like using smart drugs for thought because they had it at my doorstep within 2-3 business days from the day I order, til this day. I actually called up Smart Drugs for Thought, I think it was there Houston office location. When I was on the phone with them I told them about my minor headaches and they went ahead and informed me that I could be suffering from low choline levels. I ended up buying some choline bitartrate from vitamin shoppe and sure enough this fixed my problem lol. The guy Aaron was very sincere and informative with every question I had answered. He even emailed me a copy of the HPLC tested form for the Piracetam purity levels. Anyways I found this much more convenient for me personally.
+Quote Post
krisgnoos
post Feb 27, 2013, 06:22 AM
Post #9

Member No.: 34954

Hi, any chance i could follow up my order here?
+Quote Post
GodConsciousness
post Feb 27, 2013, 08:14 AM
Post #10

Demi-God

we are backordered a bit on piracetam and epiphany but all orders should ship within 48 hours
+Quote Post
Anne`s fine
post Mar 01, 2013, 07:58 PM
Post #11

Aspiring

Member No.: 34715

QUOTE(krisgnoos @ Feb 27, 2013, 10:22 PM) *

Hi, any chance i could follow up my order here?

so why not you guys try sun nootropic.
no delay in replying customers` email, no delay in shipping, problems concerning delivery or delivery will be reshipped or refund. cheap and high quality, seems impossible, but that is the turth.
have a trial to test, and share us here about your experience.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2014 - 11:44 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog