Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Iím in the same position as Michael Martinez., cheap designer handbags
sunnycheap
post Jan 06, 2012, 02:56 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 33866

Iím in the same position as Michael Martinez. I wondered why google was asking for it and so didnít supply it. In theory, I think itís a cracking idea. But Iím always reluctant to provide organisations private information about me that they donít really need, due to abuses and widescale harvesting of private data that we have seen here in the UK and other European countries. Iíll need more time to think about this Ėe-fashionsmall or maybe get a second mobile (cell) just to use that number for two steps.

We have taken security for granted in the past Ė only to be biten.it is good to know you are thinking in this direction.I like the concept and look forward to trying it. Unfortunately, as hackers even become more persistent and sophisiticated, a little extra work will be required on our part to put them out of business (or at least make it harder for them to ďearnĒ a living).
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2017 - 04:19 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright © BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles