Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A little experiment
consumed
post Dec 24, 2011, 04:34 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 33715

Hey BMF,

I was wondering how I could test how much I've improved in concentartion, focus and different tasks such as IQ tests.

Basically I drink a lot of stimulant drinks with high amounts of sugar and caffeine. It has negative effects and I want to quit using them. I have tried things like quitting because I waste money on them, I could have high blood pressure but I can't seem to quit but how it affects your brain is what's making me want to quit.

I need some sort of tests that will change as I wouldn't want to get used to the answers thus giving me better results which wouldn't be accurate.

I also want to get some cod liver oil but I won't get it for a month or so as I haven't got the money at the moment.

I appreciate any help given.

Thanks!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Jobe
post Mar 18, 2012, 03:08 PM
Post #2

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 34092

I used to drink a lot of energy drinks. I switched to green tea, sometimes hot, sometimes iced in a bottle to take with me when I go out. It still has caffene but is also very good for you unlike energy drinks and is a damn site cheaper. Not really an answer to your question but it worked for me.

As for your question. You could try past exam papers for maths or something like that.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 05:03 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog