post Nov 19, 2011, 08:06 PM
Post #1

Overlord

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 33523

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw-lCOHbya8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VACzB2db9_4

Thoughts?

PS: I could totally see this turning into some epic struggle movie (i.e. National Treasure)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Nov 19, 2011, 09:05 PM
Post #2

Overlord

Member No.: 33583

It was a good idea to separate this from the Potential BrainMeta Research Ideas topic.
+Quote Post
KoolK3n
post Nov 19, 2011, 09:16 PM
Post #3

Overlord

Heh I do not wish to become tangled up in these conspiracies for to long as they slow down my efficiency in other important subjects. But yeah Oak Island, what are your opinions on the matter? The data presented in both documentaries provide some key insights and only fuel the burning desire to uncover what is down there!
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Nov 19, 2011, 09:19 PM
Post #4

Overlord

In my view the vertical tunnel of the White Rabbit hole should end by an Air Package where something is stored. Presumably one can access to the library in the Air Package in the Out of Body State. There should be a special key symbol via which the astral jumping to the Chamber is possible from outside to inside. Presumably some sort of Sarcophagus and some crystals and specially shaped monoliths can be located therein. It is worth to calculate air pressure in the air-bag chamber do draw more interesting conclusions.

It may turn so that something located in the Chamber opens astral gates to the Global Data Base and The Librarian Movie well describes the issues related with the Chamber.

The radioactive materials placed in the vertical tunnel are having aim to push away idiots from the place.

Presumably some artifacts from France were shipped to there by a friend of Maurice de Talleyrand who as chronicles tell shipped with the ship to 'India'.

Possibly New Atlantis describes that very Island.
+Quote Post
KoolK3n
post Nov 19, 2011, 09:30 PM
Post #5

Overlord

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Nov 19, 2011, 11:19 PM) *

In my view the vertical tunnel of the White Rabbit hole should end by an Air Package where something is stored. Presumably one can access to the library in the Air Package in the Out of Body State. There should be a special key symbol via which the astral jumping to the Chamber is possible from outside to inside. Presumably some sort of Sarcophagus and some crystals and specially shaped monoliths can be located therein. It is worth to calculate air pressure in the air-bag chamber do draw more interesting conclusions.

It may turn so that something located in the Chamber opens astral gates to the Global Data Base and The Librarian Movie well describes the issues related with the Chamber.

The radioactive materials placed in the vertical tunnel are having aim to push away idiots from the place.

Presumably some artifacts from France were shipped to there by a friend of Maurice de Talleyrand who as chronicles tell shipped with the ship to 'India'.

Possibly New Atlantis describes that very Island.

Hmm now I am plagued with more questions such as:
1. How would someone centuries ago, knowingly place radioactive materials down the pit hundreds of feet below with an intricate booby trap?
2. Why Oak Island?
3. Why is it a hotspot for UFO sightings?
4. Is it worth investigating? If the government was truly curious on the matter, they would have stormed the place like no ones business decades ago.
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Nov 19, 2011, 09:34 PM
Post #6

Overlord

QUOTE(KoolK3n @ Nov 20, 2011, 09:16 AM) *

Heh I do not wish to become tangled up in these conspiracies for to long as they slow down my efficiency in other important subjects.

There is no conspiracies. We live in Golden Age what was worth to be discovered is already discovered.
+Quote Post
KoolK3n
post Nov 19, 2011, 09:36 PM
Post #7

Overlord

Ways to reach the bottom:

-Isolate the small island via cheap water barrier gate and basically drain the island from water.
-Send small robots down the shaft effectively replacing larger humans and eliminates the risk associated with it.
-Cut every tree down and analyze the island extensively therefore gain a better understanding of the islands geographic features which may open up more methods of reaching the bottom of the shafts.
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Nov 19, 2011, 09:42 PM
Post #8

Overlord

QUOTE(KoolK3n @ Nov 20, 2011, 09:30 AM) *

1. How would someone centuries ago, knowingly place radioactive materials down the pit hundreds of feet below with an intricate booby trap?

Napoleon was very seriously considering construction of tunnel under British Chanel to invade England. It means that engineers of those times could tackle such a task.

2. Why Oak Island?

I assume it has some technical relation with the jumpings I mentioned above.

3. Why is it a hotspot for UFO sightings?

Those can be visual 'hallucinations' when active electromagnetic fluctuations and/or phantom images are considered as UFO near permanently active astral gates.

4. Is it worth investigating? If the government was truly curious on the matter, they would have stormed the place like no ones business decades ago.

US and Canadian governments are managed by "moral, ethical and loving" theologians. Governments are active there to prevent other proactive inhabitants of the planet of monkeys to dig there.

+Quote Post
KoolK3n
post Nov 19, 2011, 09:43 PM
Post #9

Overlord

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Nov 19, 2011, 11:34 PM) *

There is no conspiracies. We live in Golden Age what was worth to be discovered is already discovered.

Wtf you meant "already discovered but inaccessible to the public", right?
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Nov 19, 2011, 09:46 PM
Post #10

Overlord

QUOTE(KoolK3n @ Nov 20, 2011, 09:36 AM) *

Ways to reach the bottom:

-Isolate the small island via cheap water barrier gate and basically drain the island from water.
-Send small robots down the shaft effectively replacing larger humans and eliminates the risk associated with it.
-Cut every tree down and analyze the island extensively therefore gain a better understanding of the islands geographic features which may open up more methods of reaching the bottom of the shafts.

The key aim of the brotherhood of the "moral, ethical and loving" theologians to prevent excavation activities by imitating proactive excavations. In that view, in my view, your recommendations are not useful. If they would wanted to find out what really is there they definitely had dig it out for sure.
+Quote Post
KoolK3n
post Nov 19, 2011, 09:48 PM
Post #11

Overlord

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Nov 19, 2011, 11:42 PM) *

US and Canadian governments are managed by "moral, ethical and loving" theologians. Governments are active there to prevent other proactive inhabitants of the planet of monkeys to dig there.

Ahh, I see. They have been watching all along. Any attempt to fully excavate the site will be noticed then..
It still doesn't fully explain why they haven't displayed any interest. Maybe they already know the answer..
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Nov 19, 2011, 09:54 PM
Post #12

Overlord

QUOTE(KoolK3n @ Nov 20, 2011, 09:43 AM) *

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Nov 19, 2011, 11:34 PM) *

Wtf you meant "already discovered but inaccessible to the public", right?

I was joking bringing along words of Lord Kelvin from the movie "Around the world in 80 days" which He says in the Royal Academy of Sciences to a proactive scientist with a wide imagination.

Yes inaccessible to the public. "One should keep from Public knowledge about existence of new dangerous knowledge (or knowledge which simply can lead to dangerous knowledge) which can destroy the Public while being conveyed to not well controlled wast majority of inhabitants of the Planet of Monkeys." Somebody

If the right people don't have power - Yes, Prime Minister - BBC

youtu . be/gmOvEwtDycs
+Quote Post
KoolK3n
post Nov 19, 2011, 09:56 PM
Post #13

Overlord

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Nov 19, 2011, 11:46 PM) *

The key aim of the brotherhood of the "moral, ethical and loving" theologians to prevent excavation activities by imitating proactive excavations. In that view, in my view, your recommendations are not useful. If they would wanted to find out what really is there they definitely had dig it out for sure.

Most likely, they already have discovered what was down there. It would make sense since the nature of the elites have always been curious about such complex mysteries.
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Nov 19, 2011, 10:03 PM
Post #14

Overlord

QUOTE(KoolK3n @ Nov 20, 2011, 09:48 AM) *

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Nov 19, 2011, 11:42 PM) *

Ahh, I see. They have been watching all along. Any attempt to fully excavate the site will be noticed then..
It still doesn't fully explain why they haven't displayed any interest. Maybe they already know the answer..

To better understanding of things today you came along.
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Nov 19, 2011, 10:07 PM
Post #15

Overlord

QUOTE(KoolK3n @ Nov 20, 2011, 09:56 AM) *

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Nov 19, 2011, 11:46 PM) *

Most likely, they already have discovered what was down there. It would make sense since the nature of the elites have always been curious about such complex mysteries.

Most likely that they themselves constructed the place in the old times. There was an interesting Company: East India Company which was a leading Corporation of its times with an interesting Flag which later was modified into the Flag of the United States of America (certainly by democratic choice of the people by the people etc) as the Corporation significantly grown up in size.
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Jun 20, 2012, 09:33 AM
Post #16

Demi-God

Member No.: 34146

If i was a clever pirate i would escavate a hole for my treasure as a decoy then hide my prized belongs under a specific landmark like a special tree near the surface in the woods for easier access when i came to the island again.

Perhaps someone should get a metal detector and search around a little bit with it tuned for gold and silver.

Just an idea.

PJS
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th November 2014 - 04:04 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog