Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ADD/Mild Brain Damage
G Bronson
post Nov 01, 2011, 09:47 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 33713

Basically I need help focusing and reading.

I have a prescription for adderall, which is ok other than it makes me feel like crap. I don't really want to take it every day. But one thing that is nice is that it feels like it "clears out the cobwebs" so to speak. I hurt my brain in a drug related episode I'd rather not get into (sleeping pills plus nitrous dont mix basically), then I had a concussion a short while later. It feels like basically maybe blood isn't going everywhere it needs to go (not sure how crazy that sounds).

Anyway, so the idea of taking some sort of nutrient that would actually help my brain heal and strengthen over time is appealing to me also.

I have taken this in past, which i've seen discussed only in old forum postings, so Im not sure if anyone has any opinions on it. It actually helped me study more than adderall, focus and endurance wise, but I'm pretty sure it made me feel worse. I get headaches, feel gross buzzed, and so forth.

Aniracetam 800 mg
Centrophenoxine 300 mg
Pyritinol 300 mg
Picamilon 100 mg
Piracetam 100 mg
Oxiracetam 10 mg
Vinpocetine 10 mg
Idebenone 10 mg
Huperzine A 100 mcg

I was thinking maybe to limit gross feelings I could take this once or twice a week, maybe alternating with adderall, and then taking something like piracetam for something more in the daily supplement category?

Also, yes, diet and exercise and meditation and so forth, I know and I'm not arguing. But that is a big mountain to climb when you are at the bottom of it. Although I can and am working towards that, the unfortunate reality is a need results now, because without some sort of aid, studying is virtually impossible. And taking a year off of school to center myself or whatever is not an option for me right now, though that would be sweet cool.gif .

Thanks if you have any advice.

Edit: forgot to mention I take a b 50 and taurine recently. Haven't heard much about taurine so figured I'd ask if anyone knows anything.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Teerayoot
post Dec 03, 2011, 10:44 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 33281

I think Piracetam & Hyperzine that you really need,
except you need something fun to experiment with any other
that recently report toxicity

+Quote Post
robertmiller
post Nov 10, 2015, 04:07 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 37966

detailed information and reviews for top products in brain enhancement and memory boost such as BrainStrong Memory
Focus Boost Review
+Quote Post
vyvansevsadderall
post Nov 16, 2015, 10:01 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 37996

I've also been concussed before and feel your pain. It would be nice to be able to restore pre-injury cognitive function, and I do believe it's possible.

Some resources to help you:

Making the Adderall comedown less harsh: brainprotips[dotcom]/article/adderall-comedown/

Restoring pre-injury brain function takes time. Your best bet will be forcing yourself to socialize, exercise, a solid diet that includes neuroprotective feeds like cacao, blueberries, curcumin and others.

Flax seed is beneficial because it contains alpha linolenic acid which promotes neurogenesis.
Vitamin D is good because it's a potent neurosteroid linked to brain function.
Believe it or not, sexual experiences will help your brain. There's a well-researched link between novel sexual experiences and neurogenesis (at least in animal studied).

I'll add more later to this post if I think of anything.
+Quote Post
Mr Kaffeine
post May 22, 2016, 06:18 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 38208

QUOTE(vyvansevsadderall @ Nov 16, 2015, 10:01 AM) *

I've also been concussed before and feel your pain. It would be nice to be able to restore pre-injury cognitive function, and I do believe it's possible.

Some resources to help you:

Making the Adderall comedown less harsh: brainprotips[dotcom]/article/adderall-comedown/

Restoring pre-injury brain function takes time. Your best bet will be forcing yourself to socialize, exercise, a solid diet that includes neuroprotective feeds like cacao, blueberries, curcumin and others.

Flax seed is beneficial because it contains alpha linolenic acid which promotes neurogenesis.
Vitamin D is good because it's a potent neurosteroid linked to brain function.
Believe it or not, sexual experiences will help your brain. There's a well-researched link between novel sexual experiences and neurogenesis (at least in animal studied).

I'll add more later to this post if I think of anything.

This is the best advice you will ever get. Like this user said, your best bet is to force yourself to socialize, exercise, and eat well. Force yourself to do work, and do things you do not want to do at all. Laundry, dance, sing, make eye contact with girls as you walk by, compliment people in line. Anything that you normally wouldn't do, creates neurogenesis.

I know you're looking for pills that you can pop, and the only thing that I've found that kind of works is Meldonium and Noopept, although these are short-term.

Everything that is associated with medicine and drugs is short-term defense. If you do not find yourself making lifestyle changes and better choices for your future on these drugs, then they are not for you. Drugs should only be consumed with the intention that whatever it is that you are doing better, will be continued to be reproduced without the drug. If you find yourself getting addicted to the feelings, then stop yourself before you do too much damage.

Good luck.
+Quote Post
Botell0
post Jun 03, 2016, 04:24 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 38214

i agree with the second poster
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 04:15 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles