Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Honokiol, seems interesting
Phi
post Oct 22, 2011, 05:10 PM
Post #1

God

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 25755

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honokiol - just as a basic intro. Anyway, I'll be starting this to hopefully chill me out while i retry the process of quitting smoking/laying off drinking(because if i drink I'm definitely going to smoke). On a different note, i was impressed by some of the information that i came across about this; anybody have any experiences/suggestions?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Flex
post Oct 22, 2011, 09:31 PM
Post #2

God

Member No.: 5877

Never heard of it before... Give us a trip report! smile.gif
+Quote Post
Phi
post Oct 23, 2011, 03:35 AM
Post #3

God

QUOTE(Flex @ Oct 22, 2011, 10:31 PM) *

Never heard of it before... Give us a trip report! smile.gif

thats the best part: no trippin. it seems like one of those substances that are just overall healthy; im assuming the benefits carry over from that while the active constituents work on feeling good at the same time. ill report back after halloween
+Quote Post
Phi
post Oct 31, 2011, 11:13 PM
Post #4

God

ok, so ive taken aprroximately 500mg of 98% powder for the last 5 days, usually once a day. the effects seem to last about 6 hours, but i always seem mellow now that ive started(im assuming the relaxation aspect lingers for quite a while. i notice a distinct feeling of a gabaergic calm kick in about 10-15 minutes after ingestion, but it feels quite natural; not like a benzo, and i dont see abuse potential. i can stay up or fall asleep easily, my body feels extra relaxed but not lethargic. i find sitting around eating or just relaxing more enjoyable than usual. i nearly missed out on a cpl of the halloween weekend functions because i found being asleep to be more enticing.
i think this would be ideal to use for sleep problems, cortisol problems, and for wanting to take a break and just relax on command. i also noticed my stomach feels more balanced.
this hasnt affected my workouts or normal routines in any way, although maybe my quality sleep has helped me indirectly. just beware, you might enjoy relaxing and doing nothing too much...but for me, thats a good thing right now
+Quote Post
Phi
post Oct 31, 2011, 11:18 PM
Post #5

God

oh, and ill report back when i notice long term effects/other effects. i see this as something ill continue daily with higher doses of the 90% pill form
+Quote Post
Phi
post Nov 04, 2011, 12:12 AM
Post #6

God

seems really hard to find the 90% for sale anywhere...everybody is sold out and cancels orders
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 08:02 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles