BrainMeta'                 

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Racetam prices - Does anyone have any experience with Vosun?
Jhana
post Sep 28, 2011, 01:27 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 33554

The prices are too good to be true (currently 87.30 for 1KG Ani & 36.50 for 1KG Pir, is that for real?).
Even with the crazy high shipping charge, it's still the best I've seen.

Has anyone ordered from them? Are they safe/reputable/reliable/quality?
http://www.vosunchem.com

I found them through a link from another forum where racetam prices were discussed. Someone (Isochroma I think) posted this page with what looks like a good comparison price list for racetams.
Nice looking page, thanks for that.
http://users4.jabry.com/isochroma/Racetam%20Prices.htm
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Flex
post Oct 06, 2011, 05:57 PM
Post #2

God

Member No.: 5877

Bioscience Nutraceuticals is Cerebral Health?
+Quote Post
GodConsciousness
post Oct 08, 2011, 05:54 AM
Post #3

Demi-God

Member No.: 5683

QUOTE(Flex @ Oct 06, 2011, 09:57 PM) *

Bioscience Nutraceuticals is a new parent company spin-off for Cerebral Health. I am planning on moving beyond brain health with the new site.
+Quote Post
Flex
post Oct 08, 2011, 06:50 AM
Post #4

God

Nice! It is about time smile.gif Great idea to start broad and narrow down. It would be cool to break CH down into sections too, something like nootrition and cognitive enhancers, so that people have a more natural option. I would love to start a nootrition product line, have been brewing up ideas for quite some time, just need to figure out a means of executing.

Just think, "let thy food be thy medicine."
+Quote Post
Flex
post Oct 08, 2011, 10:48 AM
Post #5

God

Oh and btw, just a thought, but you may want to look into another spin off with "your own" line of generic medicines. Perrigo is a pretty cool company to do so.

http://www.perrigo.com/company/company_landing.aspx
+Quote Post
Cephalon
post Oct 14, 2011, 03:33 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 32756

I ordered Oxiracetam, Aniracetam, Pramiracetam and Nefiracetam some time ago with Vosunchem.
My order arrived very quick (in Germany) and the quality was good (as far as I can tell).
They have a prety good customer service as well.
Some prices seem to be too good to be true, but they are actually not too far away from SmartPowders or Cerebral Health imo. Some items are redicilously expensive. (don't forget the shipping $)
+Quote Post
Isochroma
post Jan 03, 2012, 03:54 PM
Post #7

Aspiring

Member No.: 24661

I ordered 100g Nefiracetam from Vosun on September 9, 2011. Here's the purchase log:

2011-09-21: 100g Nefiracetam {Vosun Shop} [Shipper: FedEx] [PPID: 6TA08967U2235024L]: Purchased: 98.91 USD; 101.53 CAD
2011-09-23: 100g Nefiracetam {Vosun Shop} [Shipper: FedEx] [PPID: 6TA08967U2235024L]: PayPal Withdrew Funds From Local Account
2011-09-30: 100g Nefiracetam {Vosun Shop} [Shipper: FedEx] [PPID: 6TA08967U2235024L]: PayPal Deposited Funds Into Seller's Account
2011-10-01: 100g Nefiracetam {Vosun Shop} [Shipper: FedEx] [PPID: 6TA08967U2235024L]: PayPal Dispute Opened [Escalate by 2011/10/21]
2011-10-02: 100g Nefiracetam {Vosun Shop} [Shipper: FedEx] [PPID: 6TA08967U2235024L]: PayPal Dispute Closed [Site back up]
2011-10-08: 100g Nefiracetam {Vosun Shop} [Shipper: FedEx] [PPID: 6TA08967U2235024L]: Shipped: FedEx: 493512775389
2011-10-12: 100g Nefiracetam {Vosun Shop} [Shipper: FedEx] [PPID: 6TA08967U2235024L]: PayPal Dispute Opened {} [Escalate by 2011/10/21]
2011-10-21: 100g Nefiracetam (R1) {Vosun Shop} [Shipper: Royal Air Mail Signed For]: Shipped: Royal Mail signed for
2011-10-23: 100g Nefiracetam (R1) {Vosun Shop} [Shipper: Royal Air Mail Signed For]: Arrived: Vancouver Customs
2011-10-24: 100g Nefiracetam (R1) {Vosun Shop} [Shipper: Royal Air Mail Signed For]: Cleared: Vancouver Customs
2011-11-04: 100g Nefiracetam (R1) {Vosun Shop} [Shipper: Royal Air Mail Signed For]: Arrived: 14 days

The backstory for this log is that the guy at Vosun sent the order by FedEx when I selected DHL on the site.

Then, I found out the hard way - by seizure - that FedEx transits all shipments destined for BC, Canada from China through their Alaska USA depot. That means US Customs inspects all trans-shipments - and mine was seized by them. Seized because on the customs declaration it was falsely labelled as "Sodium Formate" - which the Vosun guy actually admitted in an email to me - after the item was shipped.

The nefiracetam never even made it to Canada Customs. It was held by US Customs for 'substance analysis' for 30 days, then I was told they re-applied to hold it another 30 days. As of today it was never returned to FedEx. Thus, the corrupt US government stole my property without due process.

I must warn that courier shipments are always - in my experience - heavily inspected and taxed by Customs, while every single postal shipment but one of mine was never even inspected. The one shipment that was inspected was cleared without any intervention on my part.

For their part, Vosun sent a replacement order from one of their clients in the UK - by Royal Mail Signed For. It took a while but arrived OK.

PS. Today I updated the Racetam Prices list with many additions and corrections for Pramiracetam.
+Quote Post
Isochroma
post Jan 11, 2012, 10:27 PM
Post #8

Aspiring

The primary host for the Racetam Prices (Jabry.com) list is back online - seems they were having some technical difficulties. I decided to keep both the original copy on that site and put up a mirror - that way folks will always be able to look the info up even if one host goes down.

Here are the links to both:
Racetam Prices {Jabry.com}
Racetam Prices {Limewebs.com}
There's been an update today too with additions for Oxiracetam and Pramiracetam :)
+Quote Post
KoolK3n
post Jan 12, 2012, 06:05 AM
Post #9

Overlord

Member No.: 33523

QUOTE(Isochroma @ Jan 12, 2012, 12:27 AM) *

The primary host for the Racetam Prices (Jabry.com) list is back online - seems they were having some technical difficulties. I decided to keep both the original copy on that site and put up a mirror - that way folks will always be able to look the info up even if one host goes down.

Here are the links to both:
Racetam Prices {Jabry.com}
Racetam Prices {Limewebs.com}
There's been an update today too with additions for Oxiracetam and Pramiracetam smile.gif

Thank you!
+Quote Post
GodConsciousness
post Jan 12, 2012, 06:30 AM
Post #10

Demi-God

Please do keep in mind that when you purchase your racetams and nootropics from CerebralHealth.com or Bioscience Nutraceuticals that you are also helping to support BrainMeta.
+Quote Post
KoolK3n
post Jan 12, 2012, 08:12 AM
Post #11

Overlord

Member No.: 33523

QUOTE(GodConsciousness @ Jan 12, 2012, 08:30 AM) *

Please do keep in mind that when you purchase your racetams and nootropics from CerebralHealth.com or Bioscience Nutraceuticals that you are also helping to support BrainMeta.

I will keep that in mind. Judging you from the past few months has me to believe you are legit-in the way that you are an ethical and trustworthy businessman who has competitive prices. Thank you!
+Quote Post
GodConsciousness
post Jan 23, 2012, 08:09 AM
Post #12

Demi-God

QUOTE(Isochroma @ Jan 22, 2012, 07:15 PM) *

I had to remove the Racetam Prices List precisely because over the last week, Cerebral Health aka. Bioscience Nutra aka. dougphilips took it upon his greedy self to threaten, buy up the stock of and otherwise remove from the market every single cheaper competitive Piracetam supplier by using my list as a reference - all because his prices were not competitive with theirs.

In one single day, the 20th, three eBay suppliers who were just added to the list with auctions having 10 or more kilos in stock either disappeared or in the case of his collaborationist nutrabiolabs, jacked the price up by $30 in one day. Two non-ebay web suppliers - also on the list with Piracetam prices below CH's also had all their stock bought up or discontinued at the same time. In the following days there have been further large price increases - putting a much needed therapeutic out of the financial reach of many who are struggling in the current economic depression.

There's far more to this story than I am writing here - so I will suggest to the man himself who will undoubtedly be reading this post - that you cease and desist immediately with your futile campaign before I fully expose what you have been doing. I can go futher than that if you refuse - your site is still plastered with medical claims - it will take only one call to the FDA by a consumer with a complaint and they will take you down.

So far I have been protecting you from such actions but one more move from you and I will end that policy with prejudice.

It is now abundantly clear that you - Cerebral Health - are putting profits before people and that makes me very angry. Indeed, that behaviour is the reason why America itself is turning into a slave state of a few ultra-rich and everyone else poor. It should be made clear to everyone that these actions are known as antitrust, also known as corporate oligopoly which is one step from monopoly. In the USA and most other first-world nations, individuals who are guilty of antitrust in the marketplace are tried in a Court of competent jurisdiction and if found guilty imprisoned and usually also fined. Fines and damages are often awarded to pooled appellants who have been victimized by these price-fixing actions.

In the United States, price fixing can be prosecuted as a criminal federal offense under Section 1 of the Sherman Antitrust Act.

Also, the prices you (everyone here) are paying for Piracetam are being fixed and are not at this time subject to the free market. Instead, they are the result of oligopolistic price-fixing between resellers who either agree amongst themselves or are threatened or bullied by one or more of their number. Piracetam - even with a fair mark-up - does not cost a hundred dollars a kilo or even eighty. It's cheaper than table sugar to produce as it's such a simple molecule.

The work I have done to assemble the Racetam Prices list was intended to help those who need a therapeutic medicine, not for profit. Yet I have been forced to remove the list to prevent CH's toxic policy of attacking other suppliers - to the detriment of the entire public who makes use of it. The fundamental cornerstone of any free market is a fully-informed public that can compare prices and attributes between different suppliers and thus make economically rational decisions for themselves.

Therefore, those businesses that are threatened by a public that is fully-informed and can make economically rational decisions are also anti to a free market. Examples that most Americans may be familiar with are the Military-Industrial Complex, the Nuclear industry, the DRAM industry, LCD manufacturers, and many other 'industries' that could not turn the profits they do - and in some cases could not even exist (in the form that they do) - without profound violations of free-market function - all to the detriment of both buyers and workers. In recent years antitrust prosecutions against individuals and corporations selling these and others products in the USA and abroad have been filed.

Ironically, it is actions such as these that - by increasing the price of products - gradually chokes off the pool of those able to buy them and eventually undermines and destroys the businesses themselves - and society in general along with the mass-market, leaving perhaps only a tiny percentage remaining of those wealthy enough to purchase the now astronomically-priced products. Think of a world where the only car to be bought is a Mercedes-Benz and only a few percent of the population can own one.... all so the super-rich 1% can get even richer at the expense of the other 99% while paying lip-service to how they care so much for our well-being and health.

In the future the list will be distributed privately to those individuals who warrant a trust relationship. Those who are determined to protect that which is most valuable and worthy of protection, which is the power of life itself. Not to be harmed by those whose goal is anti to life.

The fact that you would attack other suppliers over a product or few products that constitute a small minority of your stock indicates the fundamental weakness of your business - just as the fact that your country - the USA - attacks so many other smaller weaker countries proves its own weakness.

I suggest you apologize to those who have been harmed by your actions and commit to a future of ethical business practice. Those who do not have no future.

Iso-

You seem to think I have more power than I actually have. Simply because they went out of business is not my fault and I am not sure why you would make such an assumption.

I am, however, a moderator here at BM and could have deleted your post on the racetam suppliers you mention since it does not appear that you have tested the purity of each of the suppliers on your list.
+Quote Post
Yoder
post Jan 23, 2012, 11:23 AM
Post #13

Aspiring

Member No.: 31895

QUOTE(Isochroma @ Jan 22, 2012, 04:15 PM) *

I had to remove the Racetam Prices List precisely because over the last week, Cerebral Health aka. Bioscience Nutra aka. dougphilips took it upon his greedy self to threaten, buy up the stock of and otherwise remove from the market every single cheaper competitive Piracetam supplier by using my list as a reference - all because his prices were not competitive with theirs.

In one single day, the 20th, three eBay suppliers who were just added to the list with auctions having 10 or more kilos in stock either disappeared or in the case of his collaborationist nutrabiolabs, jacked the price up by $30 in one day. Two non-ebay web suppliers - also on the list with Piracetam prices below CH's also had all their stock bought up or discontinued at the same time. In the following days there have been further large price increases - putting a much needed therapeutic out of the financial reach of many who are struggling in the current economic depression.

There's far more to this story than I am writing here - so I will suggest to the man himself who will undoubtedly be reading this post - that you cease and desist immediately with your futile campaign before I fully expose what you have been doing. I can go futher than that if you refuse - your site is still plastered with medical claims - it will take only one call to the FDA by a consumer with a complaint and they will take you down.

So far I have been protecting you from such actions but one more move from you and I will end that policy with prejudice.

It is now abundantly clear that you - Cerebral Health - are putting profits before people and that makes me very angry. Indeed, that behaviour is the reason why America itself is turning into a slave state of a few ultra-rich and everyone else poor. It should be made clear to everyone that these actions are known as antitrust, also known as corporate oligopoly which is one step from monopoly. In the USA and most other first-world nations, individuals who are guilty of antitrust in the marketplace are tried in a Court of competent jurisdiction and if found guilty imprisoned and usually also fined. Fines and damages are often awarded to pooled appellants who have been victimized by these price-fixing actions.

In the United States, price fixing can be prosecuted as a criminal federal offense under Section 1 of the Sherman Antitrust Act.

Also, the prices you (everyone here) are paying for Piracetam are being fixed and are not at this time subject to the free market. Instead, they are the result of oligopolistic price-fixing between resellers who either agree amongst themselves or are threatened or bullied by one or more of their number. Piracetam - even with a fair mark-up - does not cost a hundred dollars a kilo or even eighty. It's cheaper than table sugar to produce as it's such a simple molecule.

The work I have done to assemble the Racetam Prices list was intended to help those who need a therapeutic medicine, not for profit. Yet I have been forced to remove the list to prevent CH's toxic policy of attacking other suppliers - to the detriment of the entire public who makes use of it. The fundamental cornerstone of any free market is a fully-informed public that can compare prices and attributes between different suppliers and thus make economically rational decisions for themselves.

Therefore, those businesses that are threatened by a public that is fully-informed and can make economically rational decisions are also anti to a free market. Examples that most Americans may be familiar with are the Military-Industrial Complex, the Nuclear industry, the DRAM industry, LCD manufacturers, and many other 'industries' that could not turn the profits they do - and in some cases could not even exist (in the form that they do) - without profound violations of free-market function - all to the detriment of both buyers and workers. In recent years antitrust prosecutions against individuals and corporations selling these and others products in the USA and abroad have been filed.

Ironically, it is actions such as these that - by increasing the price of products - gradually chokes off the pool of those able to buy them and eventually undermines and destroys the businesses themselves - and society in general along with the mass-market, leaving perhaps only a tiny percentage remaining of those wealthy enough to purchase the now astronomically-priced products. Think of a world where the only car to be bought is a Mercedes-Benz and only a few percent of the population can own one.... all so the super-rich 1% can get even richer at the expense of the other 99% while paying lip-service to how they care so much for our well-being and health.

In the future the list will be distributed privately to those individuals who warrant a trust relationship. Those who are determined to protect that which is most valuable and worthy of protection, which is the power of life itself. Not to be harmed by those whose goal is anti to life.

The fact that you would attack other suppliers over a product or few products that constitute a small minority of your stock indicates the fundamental weakness of your business - just as the fact that your country - the USA - attacks so many other smaller weaker countries proves its own weakness.

I suggest you apologize to those who have been harmed by your actions and commit to a future of ethical business practice. Those who do not have no future.

Blah blah blah...
+Quote Post
Flex
post Jan 23, 2012, 12:58 PM
Post #14

God

Uhh no shit piracetam isn't worth an arm and a leg. Neither are dandelions, they grow all over the place, but make some into a tincture and you can sell it for $12 easy. Price-fixing is called business--just look at agriculture subsidies--for the government to say anything about price-fixing is complete BS. If you do not want price fixing, start your own non-profit type program (I think the Consciousness Collective would be a good name) and collect regular membership fees in exchange for services instead of standard itemized billing.
+Quote Post
Isochroma
post Jan 23, 2012, 04:14 PM
Post #15

Aspiring

Flex, that's a good idea!

I might be wrong on the price-fixing but recent market disturbances - I have been monitoring prices for years - raised the red flag so I felt the need to raise hell, even if I might be incorrect.

I could start a non-profit collective or other business but it does take a lot of money and time. It might be something I would do for the future.

If I'm wrong - and I do admit there is a certain likelyhood that my paranoia is simply too high - then I apologize in advance.

As other posters have mentioned, many markets are not free - they are often oligopolized or monopolized - for example, the oil market, gas, electricity, water - some are regulated and some not.

Perhaps I'm an idealist. Maybe I believe in a world that only exists as a hopeless fantasy of goodness where everything works like the textbooks say it should. If so then I am guilty as charged.

Gathering all the pricing information together into one page had the opposite effect that I thought it would have originally - I had this weird idea that doing so would lower average prices by causing the higher-priced sellers to either decrease prices or quit the market.

Instead, exactly the reverse seems to have occurred - the lower end of the pricing scale either dropped out of the market or raised their prices. I never took an advanced economics course where they must teach this kind of paradoxical effect, so I had to learn the hard way.

The net effect of the entire debacle is that many of the lower-priced sellers now know that they can safely raise their prices into line with the higher-priced sellers, so it benefited them to the detriment of buyers.

Therefore, I owe an apology to the buyers out there for causing an upwards price compression effect in the market by providing pricing information. It would likely have occurred anyway but over the course of a longer timeframe due to the naturally slow leakage of information between sellers.

I shall rest my case now as there is nothing more to be done. There is not enough information for me to make a conclusive case of market interference - and if there was, it seems inevitable that any one or more of the listed sellers could have been involved. In the larger picture of market dynamics, it seems there is little any one individual or player can do to make changes - apart from ones that were inevitable anyway.

As the original post is too difficult to substantiate and furthermore, may to a certain extent be a product of an over-sensitivity to potentially conspiratorial dynamics, I have removed it.
+Quote Post
2cr4zy4u
post Feb 15, 2012, 01:45 AM
Post #16

Member No.: 33984

I wish to see this succeed and please keep us informed sir!
+Quote Post
CowGuy
post Mar 06, 2012, 05:02 PM
Post #17

Member No.: 34052

QUOTE(GodConsciousness @ Jan 23, 2012, 08:09 AM) *

Iso-

You seem to think I have more power than I actually have. Simply because they went out of business is not my fault and I am not sure why you would make such an assumption.

I am, however, a moderator here at BM and could have deleted your post on the racetam suppliers you mention since it does not appear that you have tested the purity of each of the suppliers on your list.

This is disgusting, it's pretty apparent in your username and rep with GOD in it everywhere too. My jaw literally dropped when blah blah blah was in response to iso. Glad to say I'm no longer buying from CH after this along with the Pyritinol mystery powder ordeal going on. If this was posted anywhere else without sponsors I imagine the reaction would be a little different. Sorry for the old thread bump but this was just too ridiculous. It's a shame his hard work to help the community was used to harm it.
+Quote Post
Jhana
post Mar 31, 2012, 12:50 AM
Post #18

Member No.: 33554

So is this true, the racetam price list is no longer in existence?

Because all the low cost sellers vanished or raised their prices?
+Quote Post
Neuroshark
post Aug 18, 2012, 01:44 PM
Post #19

Member No.: 34437

QUOTE(GodConsciousness @ Oct 08, 2011, 09:54 AM) *

QUOTE(Flex @ Oct 06, 2011, 09:57 PM) *

Bioscience Nutraceuticals is a new parent company spin-off for Cerebral Health. I am planning on moving beyond brain health with the new site.

GodConciousness. What direction are you looking to head with the new site? I'm interested in how we might be able to help each other. I have a lot of experience with nootropics and nutrition in general. I was Pre-med but actually got into the supplement industry after graduating. I have a spin off I'm about to do from my parent company very soon. I'd be interested in talking with you to see what potential business we could do.

+Quote Post
mban
post Sep 01, 2012, 09:00 AM
Post #20

Member No.: 33929

QUOTE(Jhana @ Sep 28, 2011, 03:27 PM) *

The prices are too good to be true (currently 87.30 for 1KG Ani & 36.50 for 1KG Pir, is that for real?).

I found them through a link from another forum where racetam prices were discussed. Someone (Isochroma I think) posted this page with what looks like a good comparison price list for racetams.

I just got a package of Noopept from them. Powder seems relatively pure. Did a melting point test and it melted right in the 97-98 degree celcius range (where it was supposed to). I'll let you know my subjective effects of taking it once I've given myself more time for any placebo effects to wear off.
+Quote Post
mban
post Sep 02, 2012, 09:49 AM
Post #21

Member No.: 33929

Just took a megadose yesterday accidentally (took 100mg instead of 10mg). Read the scale wrong. I felt like my mouth was talking without me thinking about the words that I wanted to say (not a good thing; I am usually very selective in what I say and how I want to get across the point of anything that I am saying).

When that effect started to wear off, I did some cramming of a textbook to test for comprehension ability, concentration, etc.

Findings: Not too much of an effect. Got through 85 pages of "Principles of Regenerative Medicine" textbook in about 3 hours. Comprehension at the time was pretty normal for me. Memory today is no better than if I had read the pages without taking the Noopept. I suppose I can say that I got a motivation boost from the Noopept which pushed me to want to read the textbook, but that may be placebo effect.

I'll update my findings in a couple of days on this noopept from Vosun Chemical (i.e. also called sunnootropic online).

P.S. I should also mention that it has the characteristic smell to it and awful taste.
+Quote Post
Anne`s fine
post Jan 02, 2013, 01:02 AM
Post #22

Aspiring

Member No.: 34715

QUOTE(Jhana @ Sep 29, 2011, 05:27 AM) *

hello, i am so glad to see you here. really. i know vosun verey well. not because i am a regular customer, but because i am sales assitant of vosun, also, sun nootropic we call it.
back to the time when you post, i am studying in school then. yeah, i am a fresh gradute and work for vosun now.
and i do not know whether or not you make order in our company or not at last, but i am here to tell you that the quality is fine and we guarantee the delivery, that why the shipping cost maybe a little higher. after all, our price is reasonable and that`s why we have so many regular customers.
we are not gona stop our steps moving forward and trying to broden our customers. and we welcome your trial.
+Quote Post
Isochroma
post Jan 02, 2013, 12:29 PM
Post #23

Aspiring

Vosun is fine.
+Quote Post
Anne`s fine
post Jan 02, 2013, 06:34 PM
Post #24

Aspiring

Member No.: 34715

QUOTE(mban @ Sep 02, 2012, 01:00 AM) *

QUOTE(Jhana @ Sep 28, 2011, 03:27 PM) *

I just got a package of Noopept from them. Powder seems relatively pure. Did a melting point test and it melted right in the 97-98 degree celcius range (where it was supposed to). I'll let you know my subjective effects of taking it once I've given myself more time for any placebo effects to wear off.

oh men, so i feel a little embarrassed now. i am graduated June,2012 and i have no idea that you are a customer of my company. haha.
nice to meet you here!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 08:29 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog