Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Spirit of the forest mind state!
Jakare
post Sep 26, 2011, 08:47 PM
Post #1

Demi-God

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 32635

Usually strange things happen when i dare to meditate. Well last night i was in the mood for a little journey and thatīs what happened:

I had a vision of a forest in autum dress. A stream of clean water gently crossed the trees and I was walking without shoes through the forest when I stopped in the middle of the cold stream. There was a dark cloud of black mist floating at about 2 meters high right in front of me (a dark spirit). I walked directly to the dark cloud and whatever it was it killed me. My fallen body lay down as though sleeping on the forest soil and my spirit rested in peace half buried, half cuddeling the remains of my body.
But the dark cloud or spirit was annoying me so i left my remains and flown to him, comfronted its darkness and diluded its mist. Victoriously i took its place as spirit of the forest. The days were passing really quick and red, orange, yellow and brown leaves covered as thought as a carpet, my remains and the forest soil. It was a timeless sensation that i felt, i was detached from time. Though i could feel the days passing quick i was drunk with the stillness and silence of the forest. Timeless peace and happiness. A road was made at the edge of my forest but that didnīt disturbed me.

Eventually the meditation came to a natural end and i opened my eyes. I still felt like the spirit of the forest, detached, slow, wide. I looked through the window, it was early and it seemed to me that people were driving unnecessarily fast. I stood there for a while enjoying the peaceful steadiness of the "Spirit of the forest mind state".

Hope you enjoyed the travel.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 02:11 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright Đ BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog