> quantum minds - why we think like quarks
Jakare
post Sep 12, 2011, 03:12 PM
Post #31

Demi-God

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 32635

QUOTE(Flex @ Sep 13, 2011, 01:01 AM) *

Btw what happened to the cool dialogue trip actually started? Back to my last post about something that is not online gossip. Although I do love me some drama from time to time smile.gif

Seems like topics are like quantum particles, they can be "ON", "OFF", "BOTH" or "NONE". Uh and i would add an extra ONE for the glory of the "UNKNOWN" state, just in case it gets discovered one of those days and we don´t want to piss him off, do we?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Sep 12, 2011, 04:05 PM
Post #32

Supreme God

Member No.: 601

QUOTE(Dianah @ Sep 12, 2011, 10:48 PM) *

Ah joe…where is your sense of humor? Life is too short to be serious all the time.

Everyone sees what they want to see.

Point in the making:

If one BELIEVES that they are a victim, then they play that role and live the life of a victim…that is their choice. There are many who play this role, thus they ARE victims, in their own minds.

In their own minds they believe something that can instantly change as the mind changes. This means that thru a greater perspective, or from a conscious perspective rather than an unconscious one, reality is different.
I happen to think I have a great sense of humor. Doesn't mean others find my kind of humor to their liking, and I accept that.(bastards dry.gif )

Any excuse is a rationale based on a system of judgment. Judgment is not all inclusive to condemning or labeling, it can also be applied to rationales such as our beliefs, commitments, choices etc. We all make judgments, I guess the question is…what intention underlies our judgment as to how we move through our lives.

At every level of consciousness there is a subjective and objective point of reference. That is what differentiates a state of consciousness.

I have no problems with the analogy you used…it revealed your perception and consequential responses to Enki. No need to be defensive, there are no victims and hence no need for defending ones position.

So…no one can like Enki because you do not?

Didn't say anything to that effect. I have no investment in whether anyone liked or disliked Enki and I wasn't defensive, just offering an alternate point of view to yours. This is a forum of points of view. There are many and either one flows with all or attaches themselves to ONE and fights the rest.

QUOTE(Jakare @ Sep 12, 2011, 11:00 PM) *

But i thought no one can apparate or dissapparate inside hogw...I mean inside brainmeta.
I think that was funny.... wink.gif
+Quote Post
Flex
post Sep 12, 2011, 08:07 PM
Post #33

God

Member No.: 5877

Dianah give in. An Overlord simply cannot take on a Supreme God. Gods get to make the rules as they please based on their perception of reality, without accepting that all forms of reality are equally valid. This is especially the case for Supreme Gods.
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Sep 12, 2011, 11:04 PM
Post #34

Overlord

Member No.: 33583

QUOTE(Dianah @ Sep 13, 2011, 04:33 AM) *

well sheeeeeeeeeeet...the dogs are barking now...its your game...just like to meow from time to time...

smile.gif

Supernatural Rated: K, English, Drama & Supernatural, Castiel & Dean W., P:8-12-10

Castiel finally finds God

Several months after getting the amulet off Dean, Castiel could feel it burning gently in his hands. His heart beat fast as he looked around. As he walked, the amulet burned hotter, then cooler with each direction Castiel turned, as if it were a compass.

At last it was almost too hot to touch, and in front of Castiel sat a middle-aged man who wore a gentle and knowing smile on his face.

"Father?" Castiel croaked, his voice failing him with nerves.

The man looked at him, his smile growing wider until at last he said;
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Sep 13, 2011, 06:52 AM
Post #35

Supreme God

Member No.: 601

QUOTE(Dianah @ Sep 13, 2011, 01:33 AM) *

well sheeeeeeeeeeet...the dogs are barking now...its your game...just like to meow from time to time...

And I like to play with a little pussy now and then.
+Quote Post
Trip like I do
post Sep 13, 2011, 06:26 PM
Post #36

Supreme God

Member No.: 3202

this thread is very quark like as well.... funny 'stuff'

+Quote Post
Jakare
post Sep 13, 2011, 08:48 PM
Post #37

Demi-God

QUOTE(Joesus @ Sep 13, 2011, 04:52 PM) *

QUOTE(Dianah @ Sep 13, 2011, 01:33 AM) *

And I like to play with a little pussy now and then.

Joesus i was going to say you just let your hair down "a little" but LOL is more like you are sweeping the floor with it smile.gif
+Quote Post
Trip like I do
post Sep 14, 2011, 03:17 PM
Post #38

Supreme God

Since the brain is a physical object and the mind is causally related to the brain, it only follows that physical law should apply to the mind. At the level of analogy, quantum physics is rich with conceptual imagery that almost begs for application to the experiences of daily life.
+Quote Post
Trip like I do
post Sep 16, 2011, 03:19 PM
Post #39

Supreme God

+Quote Post
Flex
post Sep 16, 2011, 07:42 PM
Post #40

God

QUOTE(Trip like I do @ Sep 14, 2011, 04:17 PM) *

Since the brain is a physical object and the mind is causally related to the brain, it only follows that physical law should apply to the mind. At the level of analogy, quantum physics is rich with conceptual imagery that almost begs for application to the experiences of daily life.

No doubt physical laws will apply to the mind as with all other things. The question is really whether or not the laws of quantum mechanics are the laws at play.
+Quote Post
Jakare
post Sep 24, 2011, 04:47 PM
Post #41

Demi-God

Look what i just found:
http://www.anti-agingfirewalls.com/2011/05...uantum-biology/
+Quote Post
Flex
post Sep 24, 2011, 06:07 PM
Post #42

God

I was actually going to try to persuade my quantum chemistry professor to record a video lecture this quarter for my own blog. She does amazing work with designing new enzymes etc. using quantum theory. It doesn't hurt she is gorgeous either! Like seriously gorgeous...
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2017 - 11:10 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright © BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles