Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Creativity cocktail - ketamine/huperzine, choline? help me clarify
dsohei
post Aug 02, 2011, 04:36 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 33488

alright, to sum up, i'm a 31 year old male, 185 lbs 6 feet. practice a paleo diet with minimal toxins, experienced in regular daily meditation and self-hypnosis/nlp for 5+ years. i am not perfect, but i have significantly healed some long standing health issues such as depression, ptsd trauma, and autoimmune disease symptoms (really messed up childhood lol)

so on to the present: getting further into study of nootropics, re: 4 hour body, etc. also experienced user of ketamine, entheogens, etc, to aid in meditative states and self-discovery. in my normal, baseline life i tend towards being overly serious, practical, and slightly depressed. i mitigate all this with copious therapeutic techniques but have recently been experimenting with alpha gpc, phosphatidylserine, huperzine, vinpocetine, etc.
so far, huperzine is similar to the effects of ketamine in regards to the lucid creative state of mind, where ideas come quickly, new connections are made, and everything is enjoyable and intrinsically motivating.

what, if any, are the connections between huperzine and choline? what is huperzine actually doing to help create this state of creativity? is there a better creativity cocktail?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Jakare
post Aug 03, 2011, 08:11 AM
Post #2

Demi-God

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 32635

Well, making long history short, yes, there is a connection between huperzine and choline.
-Choline is used by the body to create acetylcholine, a neurotransmissor involved in memory rettention.
-Huperzine is an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, being acetylcholinesterese an enzyme that breaks down acetylcholine its inhibition would lead to a higher acetylcholine presence.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2017 - 12:38 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles