BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Brainwave Entrainment- DMT- Ayahusca( Spiritual Experience )
Onfire
post Feb 07, 2011, 08:31 AM
Post #1

Awakening

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 5240

When i heard about brainwave entrianment i thought i hit the jackpot. when i became familar with the software and brainwave i relaize it does stimulate certain thing . trying to go out of body may take a while for some. it doesnt work the way i thought i would but in certain stimulations it does

In Some Of The Stimulation You Wont Feel The Effects But I Guess It Works, Took Me A While To Go Out Of Body .lastest software called neuroprogrammer 3 is effective but not all the great. It Work Well On Chakras

i relaize what is better than brainwave entrainment- some cannabis it raise awareness, relaxation, good for gaining knowledge, wisdom and increase appetite

this year hopefully i go to peru on one of those ayahusca retreats- they are about 1500 dollards
ayahusca contains DMT- The Most powerful Psychedelic Known To man- DMT Is Illegal - But in peru is not, shamans have been using dmt forever now its say it opens up the mind and you have hallucinations and stuff. a good vid to check out -www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lnJ0uvbSK8
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
majentis
post Feb 07, 2011, 10:27 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 7590

Check out 'DMT - The Spirit Molecule'. It's nothing heavy - meant primarily as a sort of intro to the substance. The book by the same name goes a bit more in-depth than the movie.

Terence Mckenna's accounts & opinions of his DMT experiences are also quite interesting to listen to. He has a good ability to vocalise his experience as much as this primitive language will permit.

The Most powerful Psychedelic Known To man

Have you experienced any other psychedelics before? Are you prepared to jump in the deep end & take 'The Most powerful Psychedelic Known To man'?
+Quote Post
Onfire
post Feb 07, 2011, 10:43 AM
Post #3

Awakening

DMT Is Good For Contacting Astral Entities- Well They Say Astral Entities Are A Figment Of The Imagination.
I HAve Develope My Clairvoyance And Can See Spirits, Ghosts And Astral Entities.Well SomeThings Are Not Real But The Mind IS Very Mysterious And We Dont Know How The Mind Can HAve Abilties Such As Precognition, Telepathy, Clairvoyance And Other Higher Abilities. I Want To Try Ayahusca To Gain More Spiritual Knowledge.
+Quote Post
majentis
post Feb 07, 2011, 11:39 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 7590

There's no need to capitalize the first letter of every word.
+Quote Post
Onfire
post Feb 07, 2011, 11:44 AM
Post #5

Awakening

Thats How I Write-
+Quote Post
Onfire
post Feb 07, 2011, 11:53 AM
Post #6

Awakening

Hey Manjetis Thanks Alot For Ruining My Trip To Peru- I Was Looking For a Nice Spiritual Experinece With Ayahusca But I Guess I Gonna Stay Home And Have A Nice Marijuana Experience LOl
+Quote Post
Phi
post Feb 08, 2011, 12:37 AM
Post #7

God

Member No.: 25755

thats also known as bipolar
+Quote Post
Long Ears
post Sep 13, 2012, 04:17 AM
Post #8

Aspiring

Member No.: 34467

oNfIRE. iF yOU pUT iN yOUR sIGNATURE tTHAT -- When You Read My Posting, Please Imagine That All The Words Begin With A Capital Letter: Like This-- tHEN yOU mIGHT sAVE yOURSELF sOME tIME smile.gif... just trying to be helpful wink.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2017 - 11:28 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles