Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Traumatic Experience, Emptiness, inabillity to think
Darky
post Nov 23, 2010, 11:18 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 33239

I've experienced serious trauma after smoking some pot with my friends.
It was out of body experience, I appeared in "myself"
I came to my source, feelings went insane. I saw 2 myself, one had seablue eyes (probbably Me ), other had golden yellowish eyes (probabbly higher me)

So , as I felt so nice and fullfiled, when we looked into each other, suddenly a "curse" appeared on Me
Some sort of box appeared,and sealed me within

After few minutes I felt really panic and insane, as if I was going to die..
And voices in myself keep teeling me: you may feel ,but it wont ever be for real,
you may think, but it wont ever appear .... or something like that..

Now I am empty, i have no desires, wish , love ,feelings, nothing..
I am completely empty and I can not think..

Its been for 6 months in this empty state, i can't find the answer, what caused this ?

Can PLEASE anybody help me ?

I loved the world so much before.. <3

ps: im only 17

Darky
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Jakare
post Nov 23, 2010, 04:39 PM
Post #2

Demi-God

Member No.: 32635

You should just go to the doctor and be sincere to him/her. Your not the first 17 years old person how has smoked pot and for sure your not the last he/she is going to see. But obviously you have had a bad reaction and 6 month of it is enough as the longer the more chronic that state can be.

I leave to your own decision if you should tell you parents or not. im not on you skin.
Sorry to tell but 17 is one of the most common age to get depressed, with pot or without. Im not saying is less important im saying pot was maybe just the trigger instead of the main cause. Dont focus on the pot problem focus on your depression and ask for help talk your feelings to someone you do really trust apart of your friends im sorry. They are young aswell. How can a blind guide another blind?

Are you even sure this was just pot? or your very sensitive to drugs (and let me tell you is good you find it out before trying something stronger) or was spiced pot with something else. Dont blame your friends i have heard that some people water the plants with acid and some breeds are far stronger than pot use to be.
Just learn and keep going Darky it will pass. But go to the doctor anyway just in case ok?
Hughs.
+Quote Post
Izilo
post Jul 05, 2011, 01:33 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 33412

WoW, you have had/are having a very deep spiritual experience !!!!

I understand what you are going through.

Have you ever heard of the term “Spiritual Emergency”

Check some of this out, it may help you to come to understand what is going on, and what a beautiful place you are “being” in now, eventhough you can’t appreciate much of it at the moment.

Just understand that you are allright as you are, you have great potential !!
Let me know if you want more support, I have much more to share with you if you want, okay.

When the Impossible Happens: Adventures in Non-Ordinary Reality by Stanislav Grof (Paperback - Apr 1, 2005)

at amazon dot com
and

The Stormy Search for the Self: A Guide to Personal Growth through Transformational Crisis [Paperback]

had to strip the links, gfrrrr

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2017 - 12:14 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright © BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles