Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Negative dimensios
mar00
post Oct 18, 2010, 07:03 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 33086

So, brain heads, maybe you have happened to come across such concept through popular literature? To my knowledge negative dimension does not make any sense in mathematics. One guy in new scientist wrote though that it is a measure of how empty the set is. Spare me some of your knowledge on the subject.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Trip like I do
post Oct 18, 2010, 12:11 PM
Post #2

Supreme God

Member No.: 3202

QUOTE(mar00 @ Oct 18, 2010, 11:03 AM) *

So, brain heads, maybe you have happened to come across such concept through popular literature? To my knowledge negative dimension does not make any sense in mathematics. One guy in new scientist wrote though that it is a measure of how empty the set is. Spare me some of your knowledge on the subject.

you really have to be a radically abstract thinker to understand such concepts maybe
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Oct 18, 2010, 01:56 PM
Post #3

Supreme God

Member No.: 845

Yes mar00, stop being so negative.
+Quote Post
Jupiter
post Jul 23, 2011, 10:16 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 33460

Negative dimension are absolute non-sense due to the fact that dimension zéro is a point ,what would be an exotic dimension with some non classic properties are non integer dimension a kind of fractal set with a vector space structure .
+Quote Post
PJS
post Jul 26, 2011, 03:34 AM
Post #5

Awakening

Member No.: 5507

QUOTE(Jupiter @ Jul 23, 2011, 10:16 AM) *

Negative dimension are absolute non-sense due to the fact that dimension zéro is a point ,what would be an exotic dimension with some non classic properties are non integer dimension a kind of fractal set with a vector space structure .

Theoretically negative dimensions would occur in lesser than zero space. This is space penetrated by dark energy. It is zero (the void) divided by the presence of visible matter. -Infinity is an extremely small place that gradually opens up to zero.

+ infinity => 1.0 => 1.0.1 => -1.0 <= - infinity. -1.0 is the visible construct (planet, star, galaxy) in the void.

P.j.S
+Quote Post
Jupiter
post Jul 29, 2011, 03:29 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 33460

I am not discussing physics just plain mathematics :
Space as we know it is defined only with few vectors ,this called a basis of a space .
The number of components of this basis is the dimension .
By definition the ultimate reduction vectors are countable and is zéro .
We say that zero dimension is a point .
What next ?
Negative dimensions ,ok that's takes a bit of abstraction ,just a little so let's start our journey .

It is trivial that the generalization would be stupid from the first definition in our negative dimension theory . .
Can we contract a point into something less ,what is a point ?

Let's add to every point an intuition ,as if the point in itself was a particular lighthouse .

Therefore negative dimensions would be (intuitively) the number of lights that pour from it .

When trying to find generalization always try to use the definition or consider the definition just an implication of a more general case .
+Quote Post
PJS
post Jul 29, 2011, 06:47 PM
Post #7

Awakening

QUOTE(Jupiter @ Jul 29, 2011, 03:29 PM) *

Space as we know it is defined only with few vectors ,this called a basis of a space .
What next ?
Negative dimensions ,ok that's takes a bit of abstraction ,just a little so let's start our journey .

It is trivial that the generalization would be stupid from the first definition in our negative dimension theory . .

Let's add to every point an intuition ,as if the point in itself was a particular lighthouse .

Therefore negative dimensions would be (intuitively) the number of lights that pour from it .

When trying to find generalization always try to use the definition or consider the definition just an implication of a more general case .

Infinity would be the key. Every point could be infinitely larger or smaller than the original point.
If the original point is 0 then proceeding negative numbers in a negative dimension would lead to a smaller pressurized -infinity due to progressively lesser space from zero the original point and be different than negative numbers in general terms on a positive and negative number line with countable infinities in either direction.

P.j.S
+Quote Post
P.j.S
post Aug 04, 2011, 10:29 AM
Post #8

Overlord

Member No.: 32189

QUOTE(PJS @ Jul 29, 2011, 06:47 PM) *

What next ?

Infinity would be the key. Every point could be infinitely larger or smaller than the original point.
If the original point is 0 then proceeding negative numbers in a negative dimension would lead to a smaller pressurized -infinity due to progressively lesser space from zero the original point and be different than negative numbers in general terms on a positive and negative number line with countable infinities in either direction.

P.j.S

-1 is an illusion and lack order as x^3 - 2x^2 = 1 reveals since all three quantities of x, x^2 and x^3 = -1 when x^2 + 1 = 0.

+1 moving in a forward direction can represent any position that -1 would have had in space. Yet -1 as being in a negative dimension in space lesser than a zero dimension could be the means to create a physical place in which the negative "one whole" or +1 => 1.0.1 => -1.0 would represent the physical application being considered perhaps.

Counting in a negative direction within the negative dimension may put pressure on -infinity to balance the universe in greater than zero space with an "exhaust void" so that balance and equilibrium are maintained in what has been physically created from a +1 position in the first place when new formations of what is physical being entered or newly created into the system of current physical creation or the universe in general, is counting like on a negative number line to "infinity" not necessarily "-infinity".

Since the creation of physical things in a universe of heavenly splendor has not reached infinity then it can be said the the universe is finite or at "infinity resting" in a spiritual setting. Thus in time the u8niverse could expand up the number line from where it is resting now if that should be the will of God.

Who is God? Please see the discussion "What God is is a Title? Then who is God?" found here in this forum "What is God".
+Quote Post
PJS
post Aug 04, 2011, 11:36 AM
Post #9

Awakening

QUOTE(P.j.S @ Aug 04, 2011, 10:29 AM) *

QUOTE(PJS @ Jul 29, 2011, 06:47 PM) *

What next ?

P.j.S

-1 is an illusion and lack order as x^3 - 2x^2 = 1 reveals since all three quantities of x, x^2 and x^3 = -1 when x^2 + 1 = 0.

+1 moving in a forward direction can represent any position that -1 would have had in space. Yet -1 as being in a negative dimension in space lesser than a zero dimension could be the means to create a physical place in which the negative "one whole" or +1 => 1.0.1 => -1.0 would represent the physical application being considered or what was completed in a physical sense perhaps.

Counting in a negative direction within the negative dimension may put pressure on -infinity to balance the universe in greater than zero space with an "exhaust void", so that balance and equilibrium are maintained, in what has been physically created from a +1 position in the first place when new formations of what is physical being entered or newly created into the system of current physical creation or the universe in general, is counting like on a negative number line to "infinity" not necessarily "-infinity".

Since the creation of physical things in a universe of heavenly splendor has not reached infinity then it can be said that the universe is finite or at "infinity resting" in a spiritual setting. Thus in time the u8niverse could expand up the number line from where it is resting now if that should be the will of God.

Who is God? Please see the discussion "What God is is a Title? Then who is God?" found here in this forum "What is God".

The beginning of the discussion mentioned above in the quote is found here:
http://brainmeta.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20953&st=0
+Quote Post
PJS
post Aug 06, 2011, 06:16 AM
Post #10

Awakening

(-1) + (+1) = 0. -1 = -1 and +1 = +1 denoting order.
Thus we can have Negative and Positive number lines counting to infinity on each side of 0.

Now enters x^2 + 1 = 0. -1 = +1. This may more seem like chaos. Changing the quantity of x^2 to the imaginary number i^2 we have i^2 + 1 = 0 or i^2 = -1. This would be the -1 of the negative dimension counting to -infinity.

Therefore within this dimension or system of chaos and order would be the counting infinities of the negative and positive number lines.

Infinity => +1.0 => 1:0:1 => -1.0 (i^2 <=> -infinity.1) => Infinity Resting

-infinity.1 exhausts outside i^2 whether the project is completed or not to greater than zero space.

The exhaust void of -infinity.1 caused by counting from 1:0:1 => ... would be transferred outside the negative dimension and the zero dimension for balance sake into greater than zero space ... <= 1:0:1 where pure invisible energy is traversing outside the universe. The zero dimension would comprise of the void that operates in space within the total physical universal setting.

So a black hole can be observed in i^2 space but likely it will not be known what exactly the exhaust void is doing other than radiating back through the black hole from greater than zero space to within the countable infinities or dimensions of the physical universe.

Therefore penetrating dark energy dividing the zero dimension would enter the negative dimension "i^2" from energy in space. Decompressing dark energy would pressurize -infinity.0 to become -infinity.1 and cause the need for an exhaust void to balance the space of the negative dimension. Infinity in the negative dimension may be able to count further than what the need of -infinity.1 has to exhaust itself in space.

Therefore capacity of visible physical matter is possible and can continue counting as individual pieces up the negative number line beyond the completed project at hand and in an expanding universe this would move infinity resting up the negative number line until it rested or stopped on the number line again. Reasonably then i^2 could mean -1.0 or a completed galaxy of many singular elements.

So i^2 = -1.0 may be the indicator that the physical project is completed within the negative dimension or -1.0 itself may simply mean that negative numbers have started to count toward infinity from 1:0:1 =>... on the number line as the project is in progress from the decompressing of dark energy.

1:0:1 =>... would count to -infinity.1 and could continue to count further to infinity but pressurized -infinity.1 space would seek relief as the project continued to develop toward completion at -infinity.0 and i^2.

Thus living in a negative dimension may be the reason why order and chaos are observed in the physical universe but not necessarily chaotic within positive dimensions of space in the universe where strictly order resides beyond the zero dimension.....::.

Note: 1.0.1 has been changed to 1:0:1 to avoid further confusion with "0.1" speaking about the penetration of dark energy into the zero dimension or the number 0.1 in the past. That penetration can now be symbolized as "0:1".
+Quote Post
PJS
post Aug 06, 2011, 09:31 AM
Post #11

Awakening

With ":" around the zero dimension the decompressing of 0:1 can now use decimals in the orderly writing that they already have. Like 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 => 0.999...9.

0:1 being the finite compressed digit of 0.000...1 from an - bn - cn = 0 with bn equaling 0.999... in this case.
So where 1 - 0.999... stops would be the remainder "cn" and compressed digit 0.000...1. This digit would penetrate the zero dimension and now be in the lesser than zero space of the negative dimension i^2.

In decompressing, the digit 0.111...1 meaning the value of dark energy within 0:1, this value would be subtracted from 1.0. This would leave 0.888...9 for construction dark matter to still decompress from the penetrating energy of 0.000...1. Instead of writing 0.9...888.0 backwards when trying to advance my ideas of decompressing dark energy it can now be written as 0:0.888...9 => -1.0.

0:0.888...8 decompressed from 0:0.888...9 as the construction dark matter from 0:1 leaves 0:1 without a balancing exhaust void from -infinity.1. The exhaust void is transmitted through the decompressed dark energy as 0:0.111...1 completing the circuit from -1.0 to 0. The exhaust void cannot linger in the void (zero) so it is exited into greater than zero space to be prepared as black hole radiation feedback or otherwise known as fast invisible dark matter needing to slow down in the void. This introduces again another -infinity.1 pressurized condition spawning more visible matter using up universal capacity in the negative dimension at infinity resting.

0:0.888...9 + 0.111...1 = -1.0. Decompressed dark matter and penetrating energy + decompressed dark energy = -1.0.
Compressed penetrating energy or an - bn = 0.000...1 or 0:1.
Note that these positive values have been added within the penetrated zero dimension 0: where the negative dimension i^2 is dominating in lesser than zero space.

The balance for positive an = 1.0 is i^2 within the negative dimension i^2. The balance is seen below:

infinity => 1.0 => 1:0:1 => (i^2 <=> -infinity.0) infinity resting

1.0 means "an" or the total pure invisible energy input investment package into space to form a 0/0 = 1.0 visible matter "whole" or feedback from a dark black hole in the negative dimension of i^2 or :-1:.

Thus chaos (+1 = -1) where i^2 + 1 = :0: is within the order of averaged phi in space (-1 = -1) and (+1 = +1) from pure invisible energy in greater than zero space to visible matter in lesser than zero space or :-1: which equals the dimension i^2.

The balance is written for a completed physical universe as simply 1:0:1 leaving the infinities and positive dimensions and the negative dimension i^2 out as understood to be recognized by the notation "1:0:1".

P.j.S
+Quote Post
turboracetam
post Sep 02, 2012, 06:02 AM
Post #12

Member No.: 34473

U guys are trying to prove the concept of negative dimensions by using mathematics.. i really dont understand that how is it even possible.. if there is a negative dimension then why hasnt anyone ever seen it ???
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Sep 04, 2012, 11:13 AM
Post #13

Demi-God

Member No.: 34146

QUOTE(turboracetam @ Sep 02, 2012, 06:02 AM) *

U guys are trying to prove the concept of negative dimensions by using mathematics.. i really dont understand that how is it even possible.. if there is a negative dimension then why hasnt anyone ever seen it ???

It is invisible to the human range of sight.
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Sep 27, 2012, 12:24 PM
Post #14

Demi-God

The digits of phi spiral increasingly from -infinity to infinity. -infinity opens up to the zero dimension. On the edge of the zero dimension is the sphere of time within a spiral of phi.

infinity large spiral <----- O <----- -infinity small spiral

The penetrating energy of energized time 1/10^(n+1) divides the zero dimension. As dark energy decompresses then visible matter is produced in lesser than zero space. The exhaust void of -infinity.1 pushes the expanding sphere of time away. The sphere of time moves into greater than zero space.

As capacity of visible matter increases in the universe then the sphere of time expands. It moves toward infinity which allows for greater space in the spiral of phi. However -infinity maintains the relative distance between the two infinities as positive infinity moves away along the line. So even though the sphere of time may increase in size the zero dimension is still between the two infinities. The digits of phi increase.

These are not counting infinities which go from:

negative infinity<----- 0 -----> positive infinity which is 1 second long from infinity to infinity.

Counting pieces of visible matter for example such as the stars of numerous galaxies heads from 0 to infinity. And as time expands then the number of pieces of the capacity of visible matter in the universe increases. The sphere of time may hold many universes.

The radius of the sphere of time is 1/2 second. No matter how big the sphere gets the diameter is always 1 second long.

(---) d=1 second, (-----) d=1 second, (--------) d=1 second. Of course the distance of the sphere increases as the new size of the spiral of phi maintains the increased space of time.
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Sep 28, 2012, 03:30 AM
Post #15

Demi-God

QUOTE(P JayS @ Sep 27, 2012, 12:24 PM) *

The digits of phi spiral increasingly from -infinity to infinity. -infinity opens up to the zero dimension. On the edge of the zero dimension is the sphere of time within a spiral of phi.

infinity large spiral <----- O <----- -infinity small spiral

The penetrating energy of energized time 1/10^(n+1) divides the zero dimension. As dark energy decompresses then visible matter is produced in lesser than zero space. The exhaust void of -infinity.1 pushes the expanding sphere of time away. The sphere of time moves into greater than zero space.

As capacity of visible matter increases in the universe then the sphere of time expands. It moves toward infinity which allows for greater space in the spiral of phi. However -infinity maintains the relative distance between the two infinities as positive infinity moves away along the line. So even though the sphere of time may increase in size the zero dimension is still between the two infinities. The digits of phi increase.

These are not counting infinities which go from:

negative infinity<----- 0 -----> positive infinity which is 1 second long from infinity to infinity.

Counting pieces of visible matter for example such as the stars of numerous galaxies heads from 0 to infinity. And as time expands then the number of pieces of the capacity of visible matter in the universe increases. The sphere of time may hold many universes.

The radius of the sphere of time is 1/2 second. No matter how big the sphere gets the diameter is always 1 second long.

(---) d=1 second, (-----) d=1 second, (--------) d=1 second. Of course the distance of the sphere increases as the new size of the spiral of phi maintains the increased space of time.

The infinity formula x^3 - 2x^2 = 1 has x, x^2 and x^3 all equal -1 at the same time.

So we set the infinities as 1 <--- :0: <--- -1 or +infinity <--- :0: <--- -infinity

The spiral of the digits of phi go from smaller in size from -1 and open up to the zero dimension :0: and continue to increase in size to 1. The invisible point of the zero dimension inside the circumscribed square can spiral ever larger or smaller in time.

The z axis opens up to averaged phi space which is x^3 + 2x^2 = 1 in the room of objectivity or circumscribed square. This is re-arranged to x = sqrt ((1 - x^3) / 2). The sphere of time is averaged phi space. This accounts for chaos within the orderly digits of phi.

The -infinity of -1 is a tremendously small point to start with. As dark energy decompresses then the void which is a part of space is filled with micro-bn. The timing of the void from the subtraction law an - bn - cn = 0 works to expel these micro-bn in circumference through the central point of the circumference which exerts gravity on the micro-bn filling the circumference. A micro-bn is a source of 2D energy that is slowing down to become 3D as an atom on its way to produce visible matter.

The pressure from the void organizes various z axis points into matter and this point is a relative distance away from other points in averged phi space. Therefore a galaxy can be created which is made of stars that have collected around the central point of the circumference full of micro-bn.

The gravity of the void compresses atoms into visible matter at the z axis point. The more that penetrating energy enters the sphere of time the further away from -1 the exhaust void pushes the increasing sphere away towards 1.

1 ---> :0:1 ---> -infinity.1 The zero dimension which grows in size moves toward infinity = 1.
<-1 -- :0:1 <--- -infinity.0 or -1 With the ajustment of the counting infinities maintaining a diameter of 1 second
between 1 and -1 then the growing sphere of time centralizes in the order of spiraling phi digits in averaged phi space.
1 <--- 1:0:1 <--- -1 (visible matter in balanced lesser than zero space)
1<--- 1 second --->-1 (diameter of the sphere of time)

Now:
x^4 = x^3 - 2x^2 = 1
x = 3
x^4 = 27 - 18 = 1
x^4 = 9 = 1
x^4 / 9 = 1
x^4 = 9 and x^4 = 1/9 = dark energy (0.111...)
x = sqrt 3

x = sqrt 3
x^3 - 2x^2 = 1
x^3 = 2x^2 + 1
(x^3)^2 = (2x^2 + 1)^2
27 = 7
27 - 7 = 20 the room of objectivity. Please note that this computation is incomplete and without tolerances (t). See below where i use y to save confusion.

x^4 - (9*0.111...) = ?
1 - 0.999... = 1/10^n
0.999... - dark energy (0.111...) = dark matter (0.888...)
1/10^n = dark energy compression value
1/10^(n+1) = penetrating the void energy value

x^4 = 1
i i^2 * x^2 = 1, the quantity x^2 = -1
ii i^2 * i^2 = 1
iii x^2 * x^2 = 1 (1*1) and (-1*-1) = 1

x^4 is the place where (i^2)^2 or (x^2)^2 or (i^2 * x^2) = 1. This is in accord with the order of phi digits. Order regains control over Chaos in the room of objectivity. Averaged phi space including chaos is contained within the spirals of phi ordered digits throughout the expanding of time.

1 <--- :0: <--- -1 maintaining a diameter of 1 second between the infinities is the room of objectivity where the friction and gravity between dark energy and dark matter cause dark light to slow down to become visible matter.

x = sqrt 3
y = (x^3)^2 = (2x^2 + 1)^2
y = 27 = 7 * 7
y = 27/7 = 7
y = (27/7) - 7
y = -3.142857143...
y^2 + tolerances (t) = side a = 10 of the room of objectivity with a subject of 40.
2y^2 + (t) = 20 which is the perimeter of the circumscribed square of the room of objectivity.
(t) = 20 - 2y^2
Tolerances = 0.244897959...

20 / 4 = side a of the circumscribed square
side a = 5, a = b
c^2 = a^2 + b^2
c^2 = 25 + 25
c = sqrt 50

c / side a of the subject = sqrt 50 / 10 = 1/2 of the hypotenuse = sqrt 0.5
The hypotenuse of the circumscribed square = sqrt 2
c^2 = a^2 + b^2
2 = 1 + 1
side a = 1
side b = 1
The diameter of pi circumference = 1 second between the two infinities of 1 <--- :0: <--- -1 in the averaged phi space of x^3 + 2x^2 = 1 starting at i^2 = -1 and spiraling toward the greater zero dimension to the greater than zero infinity of 1.
r = d/2 = 0.5
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Sep 28, 2012, 05:28 AM
Post #16

Demi-God

x^4 = x^3 - 2x^2 = 1
x =3

x^4 = 27 -18 = 1
x^4 = 9 = 1
x^4 / 9 = 1
x^4 = 9
x = sqrt 3

x^4 = 1 / 9
x^4 = 0.111...
x = the 4th root of dark energy
x = 0.577350269...

x = the 4th root of dark energy, sqrt 3 and 3.

2x = ? = parameters of the circumscribed hexagon
a. P = perimeter/3 or 2r note: the 4th root of dark energy = the radius of the circumscribed hexagon.
b. the perimeter of the circumscribed hexagon = 2 sqrt 3 = 6r
c. the number of sides of the hexagon = 2 * 3 = 6

2x^2 = ?
a. 1.333...
b. 12
c. 36

i 36 / P^2 = 27 = x^3
ii 36 / 12 = 3 = pi = x
iii 36 / 2x^2 = 2

x^3 + 2x^2 = 1 and x^3 - 2x^2 = 1 when x^2 + 1 = 0.

The Room of Objectivity = 20

side 1: dark light = 5
side 2 : dark energy = 5
side 3: dark mstter = 5
side 4: the void = 5

The Subject of the room of objectivity = 40

side 1: dark light + dark energy = 10
side 2: dark light + dark matter = 10
side 3: dark energy + dark matter = 10
side 4: dark light + the void = 10 or 1 and 0 in a binary legal language on a mathematical exercise board in the room of objectivity in a moment of time where individuals are equal to God in averaged phi space. Order and choas exist together in time.

Dark Light: God = 5 : Love - 1
Dark Energy: The Firstborn Son = 5 : Joy - 2
Dark Matter: The Original Serpent = 5 : Peace - 3
The Void: Peter Jeffrey Spencer = 5 : Happiness - 10

The Room of Objectivity.

Creative Pi TM & The Theory of Space 0/0 Dynamics.

Peter Jeffrey Spencer
All Rights Reserved!

P.j.S

PJS standing by. God knows why.
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Sep 29, 2012, 07:08 AM
Post #17

Demi-God

2x^2 = ?

x = 3
a. (2x)^2 = 36
b. 2(x^2) = 18
c. a / b = 36 / 18 = 2
2 is 10% of 20

20 = 2(x^2) + (a/b) = 18 + (36/18) = 20

a square = 20 / 4 = 5
side a = 5
10% of 5 = 0.5 Note: this is the side of the object = 5 divided by the side of the subject = 10
side a = 5 / 10 = 0.5

area of the circumscribed square = (side a)^2 = (0.5)^2 = 0.25
area of the circle is x ®^2 = 3 * (d/2)^2 = 3 * 0.0625 = 0.1875

area of square / area of circle = 1.333...

x = 4th root of dark energy = the radius of the circumscribed hexagon = 0.577350269...
2r = d
(2x)^2 = (2r)^2 = d^2 = 1.333...
d^2 * (x=3) = 4

4 times the area of the circle 0.1875 = 0.75
0.75 / (x=3) = 0.25 = r^2 = 0.25
r = sqrt 0.25 = 0.5

4 times the area of the circumscribed square is 4 * 0.25 = 1
area of square / area of circle = 4(0.25) / (4*0.1875) = 1.333...
1 / 0.75 = 1.333...

0.75 = area of the circle / (x=3) = 0.25 = r^2
r = sqrt 0.25 = 0.5
d = 2r = 1 with x = 3

This makes a unit circle with diameter of 1 and a circumscribed unit square with a side of 1 and a concentric square with a side of 0.75. The perimeter of the concentric square and the circumference of the circle (x=3) both equal 3.

x = 1
36x / x^4 = 36

x = 7
10(36x / x^4) = P

36 / P = 34.3
36x (x=3) / xP = 34.3
10(108/34.3) = 1080/343 = 1080/7^3 = rational pi
rational pi * r^2 = (1080/7^3) * 0.25 = 0.787172011
0.787172011 / 0.75 = P
3P = Creative Pi

P * 0.75 = area of the unit circle = 0.787172011...
0.787172011... / r^2 = pi = xP = 3P = rational pi
r = 0.5

As i got to be working on negative dimensions surrounding x^3 - 2x^2 = 1 it developed into a creative pi proof.

The 4th root of dark energy = the radius of the circumscribed hexagon. The radius of the inscribed hexagon is 0.5 which is a 4th root to the square of the area of the circumscribed square to a point with a side = 0.5. This makes up the start of dark matter. In time as the sides of the two hexagons (inscribed and circumscribed) increase then dark matter becomes visible at irrational pi value.

There is friction and gravity between dark energy and dark matter that is affected by the increasing or decreasing of n-gon sides in relation to rational pi and a circumference of x=3 from "2x^2" the infinity formulas that i have originated.
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Sep 29, 2012, 08:26 AM
Post #18

Demi-God

2x^2 = ?

x = 3
a. (2x)^2 = 36
b. 2(x^2) = 18
c. a / b = 36 / 18 = 2
2 is 10% of 20

20 = 2(x^2) + (a/b) = 18 + (36/18) = 20

a square = 20 / 4 = 5
side a = 5
10% of 5 = 0.5 Note: this is the side of the object = 5 divided by the side of the subject = 10
side a = 5 / 10 = 0.5

area of the circumscribed square = (side a)^2 = (0.5)^2 = 0.25
area of the circle is x ®^2 = 3 * (d/2)^2 = 3 * 0.0625 = 0.1875

area of square / area of circle = 1.333...

side a = a hypotenuse = 5 = side c
10% of 18 = 1.8 note: 2(x^2) / 10 = 1.8 then x = 3
side c - 1.8 = 3.2
x = 1.8
y = 3.2
c = x + y note: the Spencer Triangle Method: c = x + y.
5 = 1.8 + 3.2
c^2 = cx + cy
25 = (5*1.8) + (5*3.2)
25 = 9 + 16
c^2 = a^2 + b^2
side a = sqrt 9 = 3
side b = sqrt 16 = 4
side c = sqrt 25 = 5, the hypotenuse of the right 3, 4, 5 triangle.

I believe that this triangle holds many secrets about the operation of dark light, dark energy, dark matter and the void within the zero and i^2 = -1 dimensions. The perimeter of the triangle is 12 which is x^2 / 0.75 with x = 3.

This makes side x = 3 in the room of objectivity.
side a / side x = 1 which would be the unit square circumscribing the unit circle with 3P as rational pi
side b / side x = 1.333... which = d^2 of dark energy
side c / side x = 1.666... when divided by 10 is the reciprocal of 6 which represents the Child of Productivity!. More to be learned about the marriage institution and life in general with the realm of possiblities involving the averaged space of phi within this negative dimension of -1.
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Oct 01, 2012, 02:51 PM
Post #19

Demi-God

"I believe that this triangle holds many secrets about the operation of dark light, dark energy, dark matter and the void within the zero and i^2 = -1 dimensions. The perimeter of the triangle is 12 which is x^2 / 0.75 with x = 3.

side a / side x = 1 which would be the unit square circumscribing the unit circle with 3P as rational pi
side c / side x = 1.666... when divided by 10 is the reciprocal of 6 which represents the Child of Productivity!. More to be learned about the marriage institution and life in general with the realm of possiblities involving the averaged space of phi within this negative dimension of -1."

I have just found tonight that a 3, 4, 5 triangle reveals i^2 and i for one of its sides. i^2 = -1 and the dimension has now been found using this right triangle and side x.

side 1.666 is the hypotenuse and side 1.333 and side 1 are the two smaller sides. However when you take the inverses then side x = 1.333 becomes the hypotenuse with a side of 0.75. Side x = 1.666 = 0.6 and the other side becomes 0.45. Or (0.75)^2 - (0.6)^2 = (0.45)^2

Since side x = 1/1.333 is really side x = 1.333 as the hypotenuse then thic becomes c^2 = (side x)^2 + (side x)^2

(1.333)^2 - (1.666)^2 = side x = -1
side x = sqrt -1 = i

From side x comes the value of i^2 = -1. The hypotenuse was originally 1.666 and then became 1.333 through the action of the inverses. This in turn leads to i as the final value of side x.

Using side x there is a need to distinguish which value plays the part of the hypotenuse at the time of the calculation.

side x = 1.333 - side x = 1.666 = -0.333 times x = -1
4 - 5 = -1
side c = (4/3)^2 - side a = (5/3)^2 = side b = -1
side b = sqrt -1 = i

The inverse: side c = (1/1.333)^2 - side a = (1/1.666)^2 = side b = (1/2.222)^2
(0.75)^2 - (0.6)^2 = (0.45)^2 now taking the inverse again
(1.333)^2 - (1.666)^2 = i^2 = -1

side c = 1.333
side a = 1.666
side b = i

Inverses:

side c = 0.75
side a = 0.6
side b = 0.45

The inverse of 0.45 is 2.222 not i. What is going on?

I don't know the total significance of what i have found regarding negative dimensions and right triangles. But i have tried to let everyone know at the same time by posting here on this thread about negative dimensions. I had an intuition that this right triangle had secrets to the negative dimension and i was right.

Peter Jeffrey Spencer

P.j.S
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Oct 01, 2012, 04:43 PM
Post #20

Demi-God

QUOTE(P JayS @ Oct 01, 2012, 02:51 PM) *

"I believe that this triangle holds many secrets about the operation of dark light, dark energy, dark matter and the void within the zero and i^2 = -1 dimensions. The perimeter of the triangle is 12 which is x^2 / 0.75 with x = 3.

side c / side x = 1.666... when divided by 10 is the reciprocal of 6 which represents the Child of Productivity!. More to be learned about the marriage institution and life in general with the realm of possiblities involving the averaged space of phi within this negative dimension of -1."

I have just found tonight that a 3, 4, 5 triangle reveals i^2 and i for one of its sides. i^2 = -1 and the dimension has now been found using this right triangle and side x.

side 1.666 is the hypotenuse and side 1.333 and side 1 are the two smaller sides. However when you take the inverses then side x = 1.333 becomes the hypotenuse with a side of 0.75. Side x = 1.666 = 0.6 and the other side becomes 0.45. Or (0.75)^2 - (0.6)^2 = (0.45)^2

Since side x = 1/1.333 is really side x = 1.333 as the hypotenuse then thic becomes c^2 = (side x)^2 + (side x)^2

(1.333)^2 - (1.666)^2 = side x = -1
side x = sqrt -1 = i

From side x comes the value of i^2 = -1. The hypotenuse was originally 1.666 and then became 1.333 through the action of the inverses. This in turn leads to i as the final value of side x.

Using side x there is a need to distinguish which value plays the part of the hypotenuse at the time of the calculation.

side x = 1.333 - side x = 1.666 = -0.333 times x = -1
4 - 5 = -1
side c = (4/3)^2 - side a = (5/3)^2 = side b = -1
side b = sqrt -1 = i

The inverse: side c = (1/1.333)^2 - side a = (1/1.666)^2 = side b = (1/2.222)^2
(0.75)^2 - (0.6)^2 = (0.45)^2 now taking the inverse again
(1.333)^2 - (1.666)^2 = i^2 = -1

side c = 1.333
side a = 1.666
side b = i

Inverses:

side c = 0.75
side a = 0.6
side b = 0.45

The inverse of 0.45 is 2.222 not i. What is going on?

I don't know the total significance of what i have found regarding negative dimensions and right triangles. But i have tried to let everyone know at the same time by posting here on this thread about negative dimensions. I had an intuition that this right triangle had secrets to the negative dimension and i was right.

Peter Jeffrey Spencer

P.j.S

I just discovered that 0.45^-1 = 2.222 which is the inverse of 0.45 and makes side b but i still don't know what all this new information means.
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Oct 03, 2012, 09:41 AM
Post #21

Demi-God

What if the right triangle of c = sqrt 0, a = i and b = 1 existed.

Then c^2 = a^2 + b^2 would be 0 = i^2 + 1 or 0 = -1 + 1.
Then the 0 dimension would have 0 and the -1 and 1 infinities with it in an x^2 = -1 setting.

c^2 = a^2 + b^2
0 = -1 + 1

c^2 - a^2 = b^2
0 - (-1) = 1

c^2 - b^2 = a^2
0 - 1 = -1

Is this the right triangle of the zero dimension helping to make the zero point and the i^2 dimension or not?

c = sqrt 0
a = i
b = sqrt 1

The "triangle" would be -1 --- 0 --- 1 or -1 + 1 = 0 with 0 in the middle at x^2 + 1 = 0.

c^2 = 0 would form the hypotenuse of the zero dimension.

P.j.S
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 09:55 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright © BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles