BrainMeta'   Connectomics'  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Napnock as a brain booster, Has anyone tried? What are the effects?
oniwakamaru
post Oct 12, 2010, 07:22 AM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 33143

Hello,

Has anyone tried NapNock as a nootropic? I have heard many rumors about it, but did not find where to get it..
This is some sort of experimental human enhancement product that should be soon avaliable in the market, but somehow I cannot find any information about it at all.

Did somebody try this product? What is your feedback? What effects did you feel? And of course, where can I find it?

Thank you in advance!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
LimitlessIndustries
post Jun 06, 2015, 10:07 PM
Post #2

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 37718

QUOTE(oniwakamaru @ Oct 12, 2010, 08:22 AM) *

Hello,

Has anyone tried NapNock as a nootropic? I have heard many rumors about it, but did not find where to get it..
This is some sort of experimental human enhancement product that should be soon avaliable in the market, but somehow I cannot find any information about it at all.

Did somebody try this product? What is your feedback? What effects did you feel? And of course, where can I find it?

Thank you in advance!

I'm currently working a company called Allysian Sciences. I'm a supplement freak so I tried it and researched it before I got involved with the company. They sell a product call Mastermind Nootropics. Feel free to check it out my site is "buy (dot) allysian (dot) com". Unfortunately I can't put in links because i'm still a new member. Feel free to message me or contact me via the number on my site and I can help you out. But this is a phenomenal product.

Dennis
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2017 - 09:32 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog
 · Connectomics · Connectomics  ·  shawn mikula  ·  shawn mikula  ·  articles