Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Impact of Global Warming.
robindell10
post Sep 30, 2010, 11:30 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 33109

The effect of global warming are being felt worldwide. record temperatures in many parts of the world this summer temperature variations over the place, but the general trend has been observed over the past 3 decades. Despite efforts by some countries to reduce emissions of greenhouse gases that the Kyoto Protocol, the world record of carbon dioxide pumping more and more each year. Yes, countries like Norway and the Netherlands to meet their emission reduction targets, but they are small fish, when countries like China and India are pumping more and more each year.Effects of global warming are changes in yields, continued melting of glaciers and species extinctions. significant impact on a significant slowdown of the Gulf Stream carries warm water into the Atlantic. Thus, relatively warm in Western and Northern Europe, ironically, ends up as cold as other parts of the same latitude as Labrador, Canada.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Rick
post Oct 03, 2010, 04:54 PM
Post #2

Supreme God

Member No.: 3068

We may have already passed the tipping point. Hang on for the roller coaster ride.
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Oct 03, 2010, 05:12 PM
Post #3

Supreme God

Member No.: 845

QUOTE(robindell10 @ Oct 01, 2010, 08:30 AM) *
countries like China and India are pumping more and more each year
Also wait for Brazil in 10 years and many African nations in 20.
+Quote Post
alexies
post Jan 14, 2011, 05:35 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 33368

It is indeed felt now more than ever. This January, a lot of countries are experiencing the worst rains, and a lot of landslides, mudlsides..And in America 49 states, including hawaii, are snowing!!!

+Quote Post
Trip like I do
post Jan 14, 2011, 05:40 PM
Post #5

Supreme God

Member No.: 3202

Its snowing here in canada right now.... and while I was on vacation to the east coast of canada over the holidays there were 3 noreaster storms, one right after another and the lack of sea ice contributed to massive coastal flood and the destruction of many maratime coastlines and natural monuments
+Quote Post
Trip like I do
post Jan 14, 2011, 05:42 PM
Post #6

Supreme God

coastal lighthouse caught in the storm
+Quote Post
Trip like I do
post Jan 14, 2011, 05:43 PM
Post #7

Supreme God

thunder cove coastal destruction
+Quote Post
Trip like I do
post Jan 23, 2011, 10:16 PM
Post #8

Supreme God

fall of roman empire linked to wild shifts in climate
+Quote Post
Jakare
post Feb 25, 2011, 08:25 PM
Post #9

Demi-God

Member No.: 32635

Something to seriously consider:

http://greenmonk.net/what-if-we-create-a-b...ld-for-nothing/
+Quote Post
njwoods
post Jun 16, 2011, 09:44 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 32015

I think many of us are starting to realize that we are past the tipping point. There is a brown dwarf star moving in our solar system that is beginning to cause problems and is moving in the constellation of Orion...this is along with a great planetary conjunction and the passing of the planets through the galactic plane of our galaxy, resulting in increased solar activity spells BIG trouble for the earth. Recent studies are showing that this may be causing a pole shift as well.

I cannot post links yet but this is a very good video showign the statistical data regarding increased earthquake activity. Go to YouTube and search for "Elenin Brown Dwarf Earthquakes" from markinportland2008

The easiest way to buy health insurance online.
+Quote Post
Jakare
post Jun 16, 2011, 03:17 PM
Post #11

Demi-God

QUOTE(njwoods @ Jun 16, 2011, 07:44 PM) *

I think many of us are starting to realize that we are past the tipping point. There is a brown dwarf star moving in our solar system that is beginning to cause problems and is moving in the constellation of Orion...this is along with a great planetary conjunction and the passing of the planets through the galactic plane of our galaxy, resulting in increased solar activity spells BIG trouble for the earth. Recent studies are showing that this may be causing a pole shift as well.

I cannot post links yet but this is a very good video showign the statistical data regarding increased earthquake activity. Go to YouTube and search for "Elenin Brown Dwarf Earthquakes" from markinportland2008

Stick to the topic please.
Feel free to start your on topic about it so we can give you the answer it deserves. Next time avoid the spam please.
+Quote Post
Scarlet Reynolds
post Aug 24, 2011, 05:44 AM
Post #12

Member No.: 33535

Reducing global warming may require global solutions, but it also requires personal action by millions of individuals.
+Quote Post
Yoder
post Aug 24, 2011, 07:04 AM
Post #13

Aspiring

Member No.: 31895

I guess I may be ignorant but I'm still not convinced that people/co2 emissions are the main cause of climate change.. Climate has always changed and sometimes drastically, without co2 being pumped into the atmosphere.
I'm not saying that the pollution is not going to serve negative impacts on us but I don't think that people are the sole or significant contributors of climate change or global warming.
+Quote Post
KoolK3n
post Aug 24, 2011, 09:44 AM
Post #14

Overlord

Member No.: 33523

QUOTE(Yoder @ Aug 24, 2011, 10:04 AM) *

I guess I may be ignorant but I'm still not convinced that people/co2 emissions are the main cause of climate change.. Climate has always changed and sometimes drastically, without co2 being pumped into the atmosphere.
I'm not saying that the pollution is not going to serve negative impacts on us but I don't think that people are the sole or significant contributors of climate change or global warming.

I agree , blame the cows! lol
+Quote Post
Scarlet Reynolds
post Sep 02, 2011, 06:07 AM
Post #15

Member No.: 33535

QUOTE(Yoder @ Aug 24, 2011, 07:04 AM) *

Well, a little CO2 emission adds to the global warming problem. So, it's really important that people should be aware of the impact of the gas to the environment.

+Quote Post
Dianah
post Sep 04, 2011, 05:02 PM
Post #16

Demi-God

Member No.: 584

globing warming is a hoax...weather manipulation via H.A.A.R.P is a reality...one has to filter through the conspiracy crap though...but its real...just as real as manipulating the rivers, making canals and dams altering the waterways of earth...Hoover dam, Panama canal...etc...all manmade manipulations. Weather modification is occuring now...under the hoax of global warming.
+Quote Post
P.j.S
post Oct 17, 2011, 05:32 PM
Post #17

Overlord

Member No.: 32189

QUOTE(Dianah @ Sep 04, 2011, 05:02 PM) *

globing warming is a hoax...weather manipulation via H.A.A.R.P is a reality...one has to filter through the conspiracy crap though...but its real...just as real as manipulating the rivers, making canals and dams altering the waterways of earth...Hoover dam, Panama canal...etc...all manmade manipulations. Weather modification is occuring now...under the hoax of global warming.

But what accounts for rising temperatures with climate change? We had a new record a few days ago. Individuals can keep track of these temperature hikes for themselves. They are happening.
+Quote Post
Tone
post Nov 07, 2011, 10:08 PM
Post #18

Overlord

Member No.: 4916

Man Made Global Warming was ordered to be pressed by the Rothchilds and then Al Gore switched CO2 & Warming to say CO2 causes warming, instead of first there is warming then as a result, CO2 increases.

Something is wrong with anyone who believes in man made global warming, its the adult's Santa type belief and all scientists except for the most idiosyncratic and programmed know its Problem-Reaction-Solution fraud and that the sun & hundreds million years cycle histories drives the climate.

But what accounts for rising temperatures with climate change? We had a new record a few days ago. Individuals can keep track of these temperature hikes for themselves. They are happening.

We are in global cooling especially the past 4 years. The SUN. that big fireball, and Earth's cycles accounts for the temperatures. The medieval warm period was warmer than now, and the other planets have change in their climate the same time Earth does. Left & Right wing people run programs in their psychology, and believe every thing their program says, the full platform. The left is too unsophisticated & programmed to figure out that pollution is real and man global warming is false, plus like things based on feelings and tastes, not truth.

I personally believe that those who believe in man made global warming need nootropics because they have to be in a severe brain-fog state to believe in it because its just so clownishly fake like the war on terror, war on drugs, Obama care, HIV = AIDS, The Cancer Enterprise, and everything else thats mainstream & backward & fake to clownish satire/sketch comedy-like ridiculous bizarre levels.
+Quote Post
Jakare
post Nov 08, 2011, 03:44 AM
Post #19

Demi-God

QUOTE(Tone @ Nov 08, 2011, 07:08 AM) *

I personally believe that those who believe in man made global warming need nootropics because they have to be in a severe brain-fog state to believe in it because its just so clownishly fake like the war on terror, war on drugs, Obama care, HIV = AIDS, The Cancer Enterprise, and everything else thats mainstream & backward & fake to clownish satire/sketch comedy-like ridiculous bizarre levels.

Sorry for the off topic but HIV IS=AIDS. I did some extensive internet research about the issue last year and I came to that conclusion. I did my homeworks carefuly reading about both points of view. Although most of my sources were in spanish i suppose i can share with anyone interested.
The fact that some of those issues you mention can be fakes doesn´t imply all issues are.
+Quote Post
Flex
post May 12, 2012, 07:32 PM
Post #20

God

Member No.: 5877

QUOTE(Trip like I do @ Jan 23, 2011, 11:16 PM) *

Such a Trip...
+Quote Post
Fox Dame
post Oct 30, 2012, 08:46 PM
Post #21

Member No.: 34615

The effects of global warming are vast and cover every sphere of one’s life. Both the nature and the living beings are suffering from the effects of global warming. If we do not take note of the alarming rate of growing global warming then our earth might cease to exist someday. The water resources have been heavily affected by the global warming phenomenon. Sea levels have risen, glaciers retreats are taking place often and the most harmful affect is the shrinking of the Arctic Circle.http://www.buygw2golds.com
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2014 - 03:26 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright © BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

Consciousness Expansion · Brain Mapping · Neural Circuits · Connectomics  ·  Neuroscience Forum  ·  Brain Maps Blog